PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Coming back

Sneakysanta
May 17, 2009, 09:23 PM
So I've played PSU for a while and then quit (school/money) and debating coming back. So here come the obligatory questions!

1. Thinking about making a new character, are there still parties around for low levels? Or has the population gone down?

2. Is the economy better? When i played some stuff was going for outrageous prices.

Think that's about it and thanks in advance for the answers as to laptop going dead so wont be able to reply for a little =D

Overlord Zenon
May 17, 2009, 09:24 PM
well at the moment all servers are apparently having "bandwidth issues"

ashley50
May 17, 2009, 09:27 PM
there will always be low level parties on where the hotspots are.

Economy is ...the same? high prices but it lowers once in awhile especially when there's an abundance of a certain item

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 09:28 PM
The economy has things that are terribly overpriced (Har/Quicks) and now there are things that are going to be terribly cheap (catilium).

There are a few parties for low levels, but with this event going on that may not last much longer since it's really easy to get to level 100 in a few days.

Unit D79
May 17, 2009, 09:37 PM
theres an event going on... but right now theres issues on the servers so you might want to wait a couple days.

CrimsonBirdy
May 17, 2009, 10:11 PM
The economy has things that are terribly overpriced (Har/Quicks) and now there are things that are going to be terribly cheap (catilium).

There are a few parties for low levels, but with this event going on that may not last much longer since it's really easy to get to level 100 in a few days.

<.< Hold on there not that easy. Yes you can level pretty quick with the event going on, but not to lv.100 in 3days.

And yeah people are seriously over charging for things. How does max price for a photon sound? There are some reasonable shops around you'll just have to reeeally look for them.

Halcyote
May 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
<.< Hold on there not that easy. Yes you can level pretty quick with the event going on, but not to lv.100 in 3days.
Okay, 4-5 days then.

Frankly, if I weren't a lobby dweller, then my character would already be level 100 by now.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 12:18 AM

And yeah people are seriously over charging for things. How does max price for a photon sound? There are some reasonable shops around you'll just have to reeeally look for them.

I don't know if they ever fixed it but when i used to item name search for photons i would not find anything. but usualy when i found them in shops, the price was insane. 100k per zon photon anyone? lol.

Halcyote
May 18, 2009, 12:21 AM
The 100k for Zon-photons thing could've been due to Carnival approaching. I know people were stocking up on Zon-photons in preparation for it.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 12:22 AM
this was during mag lol.

Halcyote
May 18, 2009, 12:24 AM
Yeah... I don't have an explanation for that one. Wtf.

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 12:26 AM
lol, the same shop had normal photons for 1mil each.

beatrixkiddo
May 18, 2009, 01:04 AM
lol, the same shop had normal photons for 1mil each.

Do you know how to use conditional search? It's much better than using the old search...

Sneakysanta
May 18, 2009, 01:19 AM
Sweet(woot laptop charged) thanks for the replies everyone. Hopefully I can get on soon and join all you guys. Maybe even find some people to hang out with this time!

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 01:31 AM
Do you know how to use conditional search? It's much better than using the old search...

i did use condition. any specific named photons came up as nothing found, and the prices i found when using just photon, were insane.