PDA

View Full Version : How are you filling the downtime?

BIGGIEstyle
May 18, 2009, 03:11 AM
I'm amazed nobody put the topic up yet.

Since the servers are down, what are YOU doing with your downtime?

I woke up and wanted to play some PSU pretty bad, so I'm currently waiting for the new patch to go through before loading up my inactive JP account and running some of my low-level alts around the community course for free :P

autumn
May 18, 2009, 03:11 AM
Me, I'm reinstalling my JP PSU to mess around a little bit on it via the community course. Its gonna be a race to see if the US/EU servers are back up before I'm done installing, getting gameguard updates and then patching xD

BIGGIEstyle
May 18, 2009, 03:12 AM
wow.... lol way to go Autumn. >.<

Meet ya in uni 07 once the patch is done?

Halcyote
May 18, 2009, 03:18 AM
I'm just up at 4am, as usual.

Finished having a nice MSN chat with buddies. And I'll probably go and walk around the house or something.

xBladeM6x
May 18, 2009, 03:20 AM
Banjo-Tooie :3

goldbrease
May 18, 2009, 03:44 AM
messed around on ps home on my ps3... so boring! the mini games are boring!
now i'm kinda watching a japanese horror movie on sci fi called reincarnation..... cause there nothing good on tv!

Chuck_Norris
May 18, 2009, 03:52 AM
LittleBigPlanet.

Aeris
May 18, 2009, 03:54 AM
Looks like the servers are back online on the PSU front page.

Sinue_v2
May 18, 2009, 04:31 AM
With Molotov cocktails. Doesn't matter what kind of liquor goes into it, so long as it's highly flammable. If the servers weren't up, I'd try to drink myself into a coma, thinking hopefully they'll be back online when I wake up. Since they are, I'll drink myself into a coma and AFK for the next 12 hours per usual. But at least I'll be online.

Overlord Zenon
May 18, 2009, 06:32 AM
ended up watching revenge of the sith and return of the jedi, lol, was tempted to play PSO BB, or PSO GC, since both still go online...