PDA

View Full Version : Lost a GULD to PC server crash

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 08:37 AM
And this morning neither the GULD or the 35Mil I spent are in my inventory.

Can the seller IF he/she reads these fourms let me know if he got the money and or still has the GULD?

This purchase was made right before the server crashed and I got booted.

Hope the seller reads this message.

I have submitted a ticket at help.sega.com which included my ID number as well as the sellers ID number.

This sux. :rant:

Tekershee
May 18, 2009, 09:04 AM
Only 35mil for a Guld?

Chris28
May 18, 2009, 09:09 AM
a lot more have been found since the GBR started

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 09:12 AM
Yes the price was 35mil....pricing is not really the issue here though.

Chris28
May 18, 2009, 09:18 AM
i can now confirm after logging in today that the servers have been rolled back to around yesterday evening, i lost a couple Mugunburgas and PA levels on my weapons.

Arika
May 18, 2009, 09:32 AM
What is your char name that bought the guld?

PepperCat
May 18, 2009, 09:35 AM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chris28
May 18, 2009, 09:42 AM
chances are that since there was a rollback, the guy's Guld doesn't even exist any more as well if he found it last night.

fay
May 18, 2009, 09:45 AM
ill say one thing. sega kept that roll back quiet =/

if this is the case for the 360 then i just lost levels on my megiverse. i dont particularly like leveling that either

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 09:47 AM
Arika my char. name is spAwn
Chris 28 - if so where is my meseta? Doesn't make much sense.

Pep - why are you posting all these FFFUUUU responses in the different threads? Hope you are well.

Chris28
May 18, 2009, 09:48 AM
hopefully sega can compensate that for you

Arika
May 18, 2009, 10:10 AM
Arika my char. name is spAwn
Chris 28 - if so where is my meseta? Doesn't make much sense.

Pep - why are you posting all these FFFUUUU responses in the different threads? Hope you are well.

And what is the shop name that u bought it from?

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 10:42 AM
Hi Arika

Im at work at the moment..but I can check my "recently visited room" log when I get home.

Arika
May 18, 2009, 10:46 AM
Hi Arika

Im at work at the moment..but I can check my "recently visited room" log when I get home.

if you forget it, then we don't have a clue then. because of the roll back, it will remove your room log too.

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 10:56 AM
I should be good though. I do have the Player ID number and I think I may have taken a screen shot of my log this morning when I was writing down the number.

Geonizer/Iceman
May 18, 2009, 11:05 AM
The rollback must have affected those that were still logged on when others got booted. I still have my stuff from when I got booted off yesterday afternoon.

Volcompat321
May 18, 2009, 11:19 AM
Damnit....I hope I didn't lose my V power......I got IT FREE FROM ANOTHER PLAYER.......but I didn't play since 2 days ago...what time was it rolled back to?

Dragwind
May 18, 2009, 11:30 AM
I'm doubting there was a rollback at this point, unless it was rolled back to something like 5-10 minutes before the server shutdown. I moved a few items and PAs over, then afk'd for that amount of time before servers went down. When I logged back in, everything was there. I can't say I know for sure though that there wasn't one, this is just my hunch.

If you do think you lost something, again, report it to http://help.sega.com/

Volcompat321
May 18, 2009, 11:32 AM
Just confirmed what Dragwind said...I have everything in it's place when I logged on...

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 11:38 AM
I'm doubting there was a rollback at this point, unless it was rolled back to something like 5-10 minutes before the server shutdown. I moved a few items and PAs over, then afk'd for that amount of time before servers went down. When I logged back in, everything was there. I can't say I know for sure though that there wasn't one, this is just my hunch.

If you do think you lost something, again, report it to http://help.sega.com/

Hi

I have alrady submitted a ticket.
Not that I have much hope as my ticket from March is still "under investigation by the support staff"

:no:

Arika
May 18, 2009, 11:43 AM
Oh well, how many hours left until you get back to your home? because I m going to sleep soon.
I hope it is not my shop, because 2 days ago I put a guld in it too, but the person who bought has different name.
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/8242/psuilluminus20090518231.jpg

Either he boguht it before/ or after the server turn back, or you he just resell it to you in his shop.
Anyway, although I want to know whose shop is it, there is nothing I can do even I want to.

Katy
May 18, 2009, 12:13 PM
I'm pretty sure there was a small rollback. I lost a BH unit and a bunch of mats that were on me from the mission I got server-booted. When I logged back on my inventory was clean of any mats/boards/units I got. It wasn't much but enough to tell me there was a rollback.

Calsetes
May 18, 2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah.... I lost...... a ton of really rare expensive stuff too.... yeah, that's it....

I lost me 10 Tiga De Ragans! Not the copies, the originals! And 15 Guld Millas! And like 300 billion meseta!

(See if I'll be the PSU hobo ever again..... mwahahahahaHAHAAHAHAHA!)

Gypsy72
May 18, 2009, 12:43 PM
i wonder if it only happened to people who were actually booted... i really hope the Gaozoran Rod weapon i had drop in the magashi plan is still in my bot!! i got it then about an hour or so later i logged off and tried logging on to another one of my characters and that's when i got the message i couldn't log back in... i'll be super bummed if it's not there anymore!!

ugh, i gotta wait till after work before i can log in and check....

Chris28
May 18, 2009, 01:00 PM
The servers got screwed up around 9PM eastern time last night, and it seems like they rolled back to about 2 hours before that.

milka
May 18, 2009, 02:12 PM
:O

I bought mine for 35M as well. I hope you get yours back Aim!

Danny_Dark
May 18, 2009, 02:27 PM
Yeah.... I lost...... a ton of really rare expensive stuff too.... yeah, that's it....

I lost me 10 Tiga De Ragans! Not the copies, the originals! And 15 Guld Millas! And like 300 billion meseta!

(See if I'll be the PSU hobo ever again..... mwahahahahaHAHAAHAHAHA!)

...so Funny...

Volcompat321
May 18, 2009, 02:30 PM
Hey I have a Guld you can have.
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/2005-11-12_205452_001.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER]actually, I really don't but, I could help you hunt one, I have all the rares I was looking for :D PM me when you want to hunt.

sovalou
May 18, 2009, 02:33 PM
uh just buy another one <_>

Calsetes
May 18, 2009, 02:37 PM
I could theoretically help out also, since my original PSU hobo statement is pretty much spot-on (though with my recent sale, I now have a whopping 10 million, so I'm technically a "classy hobo.") All I'd want is a De Ragan Slayer if it dropped (the Guld is in roar of flames, right?) but wouldn't demand one if it did drop.

Volcompat321
May 18, 2009, 02:48 PM
Both you send me a pm when you think is right a time to meet up is then.

RagolianHunter
May 18, 2009, 02:55 PM
Both you send me a pm when you think is right a time to meet up is then.

You guys rock, good commnity here. I dont think I have your partner card man.