PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Demo down?

MutatedOne
May 18, 2009, 05:46 PM
Every time I try to log on the demo, it loads for a while, then gives me the option to retry or disconnect..Can anyone confirm that they are having the same problem or is it only for me?

Yunfa
May 18, 2009, 07:37 PM
BUY THE GAME!

DUBBz
May 20, 2009, 12:06 AM
idk same here and friends can get on but i cnat and its now the 19th

Overlord Zenon
May 20, 2009, 03:01 AM
not everyone has access to a credit card whiteknight, thus how could they afford the full game? i know you could bug your parents but interest rates are terrible...

DUBBz
May 20, 2009, 02:51 PM
not everyone can get a job ive put in like 20 applications and went to one interview ive been jobless for awhile it sucks

firefly
May 20, 2009, 05:41 PM
i know same i can;t get on i went to the site and says all servers are working , did they froget the demo? i just got my bot to 80 and i just hit 35 so i was gana do some high missions and now its down , this makes me mad, i WOULD LOVE TO BUY THE GAME BUT WE ARE IN DEBT TOO MUCH AND MY MOM DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO USE HER CREDIT CARD. so don't spam BUY THE GAME. any info on the demo would help.

MutatedOne
May 20, 2009, 06:27 PM
Don't worry. I plan on purchasing either the PC version or the 360 version again (since I have AOTI on 360) just need to sell my RE5 and get a prepaid and send my order into Amazon.

^-^

firefly
May 20, 2009, 07:12 PM
so any info about the demo? i went to their site aqnd they say they all on and like they took off forums so i couldn't ask but they are putting them back on tomarrow u think they might put demo on by 2marrow or friday or the weekend atleast?

MutatedOne
May 20, 2009, 07:29 PM
No idea dude.

Noc Codez
May 20, 2009, 07:37 PM
^^for real just buy the game it's so much more better than the demo right now your playing PSU Beta data,which is bor.......zzzzzzzzzzz sorry dozed off for a min. as for the demo i really dunno can't help ya there good luck with that..

MutatedOne
May 20, 2009, 07:43 PM
I know that the demo is complete poo compared to the real game. I stopped playing last August when it was capped at around 130..Now im itching to get back into the game, but would like to play the demo whilst my copy comes in the mail.

firefly
May 20, 2009, 08:35 PM
well i can't afford anything or 10 bucks a month im only 15..... right now im only aloud to have x box live thats it.

MutatedOne
May 20, 2009, 09:28 PM
Sell a few games on craigslist then buy yourself a visa giftcard. Buy a copy on Amazon.com, buy 1600 MS points, and spend the rest on the subscription ;-)

BFP13
May 21, 2009, 06:43 AM
Ever since the server issues on sunday, I can't log in. Even after waiting three days and re-downloading the game, I still can't connect to the servers? What should I do?

DPShiro
May 21, 2009, 07:25 AM
The real servers work fine, so perhaps buy the game if you like playing it?

firefly
May 21, 2009, 03:22 PM
i dont wana buy the game atm till i got to lvl 50 on the demo cuz i wana see how it works out
i want to play the real game but tbh i can't get it until i get some money, which i won't get to summer.

Dark Phoenix5
May 21, 2009, 03:50 PM
i dont wana buy the game atm till i got to lvl 50 on the demo cuz i wana see how it works out
i want to play the real game but tbh i can't get it until i get some money, which i won't get to summer.

ooooooo lv 50 thats godly....not lol

NiceOnes
May 21, 2009, 04:21 PM
The funny thing is that Level 50 on the demo is actually quite impressive. That time spent on the full version would probably equate to a capped character (Lvl 150)! That must chap your ass! Hahahaha. Why waste so much time on the demo.

Ten bux a month?! I mean c'mon! Come cut my lawn and I will pay for a month for you!

firefly
May 21, 2009, 04:32 PM
ok ima buy the real game ims start saving up , ummm anyplace where they might sell it instead of buying it from like amazon or stuff like that and how do i pay monthly do i pay with msp or do i need to pay with credit card? cuz if its credit i can't and btw im buying for xbox 360

firefly
May 21, 2009, 04:35 PM
and how much does the game cost?

MutatedOne
May 21, 2009, 09:54 PM
Game is 19.99. And yes you can do credit. If you have like, say $50.. just get a visa giftcard, buy it from amazon then add the card to your xbox and buy the subscription.

BFP13
May 22, 2009, 11:10 PM
I'm almost ready to give up on this. I didn't even like the main story that much on the PS2 version I have, and I can't find something I can't bitch about. I wanted to give the online version a try since I can't pay to play for games since I have no access to a credit card. I have been trying for almost a week, and nothing is working. I might contact the people who want feedback about the demo on the official PSU website. If nothing works, then I'll just forget about it. There are no updates or anything, and no one knows what is happening, but there has to be a reason if more than one person is having this problem.