PDA

View Full Version : AotI Just Wondering, can I get Amy and Knuckles?

IchijinKali
May 18, 2009, 07:46 PM
Well I recently created a new character offline(can't play online anymore) and when I started she had both Sonic and Tails in her inventory. So my question is can I get Amy and Knuckles as well or was that just a fluke with the game?

Anduril
May 18, 2009, 07:50 PM
You just always get Sonic and Tails when you start up a new game offline in AotI.

IchijinKali
May 18, 2009, 08:26 PM
You just always get Sonic and Tails when you start up a new game offline in AotI.

This has been the first time it has happened to me. I've easily created 10 characters ever since I got the game and this is the first time I've gotten Sonic and Tails.

Anduril
May 18, 2009, 08:34 PM
This has been the first time it has happened to me. I've easily created 10 characters ever since I got the game and this is the first time I've gotten Sonic and Tails.
That is odd. Each time I've gotten them and I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned in the release notes for the game way back when it came out that the Tails and Sonic statues were a compensation of sorts(not explicitly stated as such, but that's what it really seems to be) if you don't transfer your v.1 data over. What we need is some corroboration.