PDA

View Full Version : cancelled my credit card HELP PLEASE

Beast Boy
May 19, 2009, 09:45 AM
i have just cancelled my credit card details of of my xbox will this stop my psu subscription or not please help

ashley50
May 19, 2009, 09:46 AM
it'll end once it reaches the "end" date of the subscription?

i.e. from this date to that date?

Beast Boy
May 19, 2009, 09:48 AM
i have 2 credit card details on my xbox one doesnt work and i think i used this 1 before to get it and its been useing that and it doesnt work but how long have i got until they delete my acc for not paying?

ashley50
May 19, 2009, 09:48 AM
they don't delete accounts...

Beast Boy
May 19, 2009, 09:50 AM
i got told they did after 3 months thank flangy it will take me 3 months to get it back :9

Beast Boy
May 19, 2009, 09:52 AM
We have recently attempted to charge your PSU GUARDIANS License -- one month (recurring) , Xbox Live 3 mo. Gold Membership service to the credit card on file for your account. Please accept this reminder that your credit card has passed its expiration date and needs to be updated. The following credit card is the current payment method on your billing account:

i thnk it tryds taking from old credit card :S

ashley50
May 19, 2009, 09:53 AM
I've never heard or read someone who's account got deleted after a year of inactivty.

you'll be safe.

Beast Boy
May 19, 2009, 09:55 AM
=] i wana got ma lvl 150 with like 170m and ma other with like 50m -.-?

Tunai
May 19, 2009, 09:56 AM
They won't delete your account but you might want to put everything your characters have in storage for they WILL delete what you have equipped except what you are wearing. I've had the same thing happen to a friend.

Beast Boy
May 19, 2009, 09:58 AM
storage like common box or wot :S??S?S?S?S? D: robot?

Tunai
May 19, 2009, 10:00 AM
Either will do. You just need to put it in either. And when you get back on you'll have everything that you had when you left

bloodflowers
May 19, 2009, 02:52 PM
They won't delete your account but you might want to put everything your characters have in storage for they WILL delete what you have equipped except what you are wearing. I've had the same thing happen to a friend.

I know plenty of people who have allowed their sub to lapse, and this has never happened. They don't do a single thing to your characters when you stop paying, you just can't log in anymore (and even that takes a few weeks to happen).

Calsetes
May 19, 2009, 03:07 PM
I can confirm that they don't really do anything to you when you're not subscribed. I canceled my account in January 2008 and reinstated it December of that year, nothing was wrong with any of my people.

Warlock01
May 19, 2009, 03:12 PM
they wont delete your stuff as they want people to come back. thousands of people do it for teh events. do you think they pay all year round? lol

bloodflowers
May 19, 2009, 03:18 PM
they wont delete your stuff as they want people to come back. thousands of people do it for teh events. do you think they pay all year round? lol

I never understood that, with the gap between events or new stuff, the saving is absolutely pitiful compared to the hassle of resubscribing all the time.

Yunfa
May 19, 2009, 03:32 PM
=] i wana got ma lvl 150 with like 170m and ma other with like 50m -.-?

What ever happened to your one billion meseta + in items you would've gotten from trading your 50% Ice Mugunburga a while ago eh? OH WAIT! YOU NEVER HAD IT! owned REAL good hur hur hur

-> back on topic

Ok so your parents disconnected you from using their credit card, and you're worried about your PSU account. Have no fear! Your account will still be there even if you take a year break, nothing will be gone, you don't need to store anything away either, everything will be there once you come back.

I highly doubt any bank will let you have a card considering how bad your Engrish ish. My advice? Better start doing your homework and don't talk back to your parents & be a good boy so your parents will pay for you again.

Exolithus
May 20, 2009, 09:15 AM
why they should delete all items? if they arent deleten the character, the items will happend nothing too. exept you have some items wich getting banned...but i dont think this will happend.

they CAN (!!!) delete your psu acc after 3 months i they want, but normaly the dont do it...i getting offline for half a year and nothing happend, so dont worry =)

Calsetes
May 20, 2009, 09:28 AM
Yeah, some companies enforce their "inactivity" policies, some have pretty stupid policies (like FFXI, after three consecutive months of no payment they completely cancel everything related to your account, so you have to buy another copy of the game and expansions and start from scratch if you want to come back after that, usually). I know EQ2 says they can't guarantee anything after 90 days, but I came back after like 6 months of not playing and my guys were fine. Sega's pretty cool with letting people come and go whenever and not deleting their guys / items / clothes / dignity.