PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Can items disappear from your inventory/storage/common box?

Exo ZX
May 20, 2009, 06:26 PM
I noticed my Promoto Claws were gone about 2 weeks ago, I thought maybe I sold them thinking they were something else.

So then I make a Laser Cannon, bought a Viper, bought a Rattlesnac and bought another Laser. I then put them in my common box after switching back to Fortefighter. Now just last night I check, and all those guns are missing.

How the hell is this happening? No one else uses my account!:-?

Miyoko
May 20, 2009, 07:48 PM
Are you sure about that? >_> Change your password just to be safe. Are you on xbox or PC/PS2? Is there a chance a roomate/family member logs onto your account when you're not around?

Unit D79
May 20, 2009, 07:53 PM
hmm... i see a couple possibilities...

A. you got phished. have your friends moniter your tag to see if someone is using it when you are off. one way to definitely tell is if you have achievements for games you dont even have.
B. roll backs sucks.
C. as the above said, a roomy or friend could be using your account.

pinkace
May 20, 2009, 09:47 PM
I read that once people could hack into your room and steal your money. Is this possible on 360?

pikachief
May 20, 2009, 09:50 PM
There is always the extremely rare occurrence of your items disappearing from your common box.

I knew 1 or 2 people who quit from this because everything they put in their common box would disappear after switching characters, they lost some very important and expensive things.

Although most of it being mine that he got outta me HAHA HE DESERVED IT >:D lol ^^

Mystic_Nessly
May 22, 2009, 12:56 PM
I've had some quirky experiences with the common box myself. Once it ate a unit and in a recent incident, it seems to have dupliicated some of my units/armors.

In each instance, I was transferring items between characters.

I think some lag issues are what caused my error.

-Morgan-
May 22, 2009, 01:08 PM
every time i transfer photon arts at least 1 seems to end up missing and i had a lvl 20 twin dagger skill moubou duplicate itself at the same level and they were both 94% of the way to lvl 21

PALRAPPYS
May 22, 2009, 01:59 PM
Does this stuff happen on 360 or PC or PS2? All? Only some?

Dragwind
May 22, 2009, 02:02 PM
You should really submit a support ticket here: http://help.sega.com/

You won't find a real answer about that here, just speculation. The real cause could be from a number of odd reasons, but it's not supposed to happen normally.

Gibdozer
May 22, 2009, 05:36 PM
I find all this pretty hard to believe, I'm not calling anyone a liar, but in the 2 plus years I've played this game nothing even remotely like this has happened to me!

My guess, human error.

Warlock01
May 23, 2009, 01:15 PM
i dont agree gibdozer. i lost a pa skill last week. spinning break lvl 27.
i know i put it in there because i remember doing it with all my swords.
it wasnt there when i changed char to take it out as i was deleting another charachter.

i sent in a ticket and it was back 3 - 4 days later.

pikachief
May 23, 2009, 04:27 PM
I find all this pretty hard to believe, I'm not calling anyone a liar, but in the 2 plus years I've played this game nothing even remotely like this has happened to me!

My guess, human error.

Never happened to me but i've heard it happening with PAs a lot to people, that i usually guys is human error (or beast/newman/cast) but sometimes i hear of people where a lot of stuff gets lost without even deleting any char. and they quit over it and thats where i believe its true

SnowfoxZero
May 24, 2009, 07:34 PM
It isn't uncommon. Things like this have happened to me as well.