PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet!!(PS2/PC)

Mighty B0T
May 21, 2009, 12:44 PM
On Saturday I would like to invite new players as well as old players to join and get to know one another,maybe even exchange Partner Cards. We have had so many new players join, like them I know how hard it is to find people to play with and form lasting friendships with.It will be held on Clyes City 1st Floor lobby Universe 5! from 9:00 am - 11:00 am CST on Saturday May, 23. So if you would like to meet some new people by all means come.

Edit:
Meet on Clyes City 1st Floor Universe 5!*
Leave your weapons at the door . :P

If you have any questions or comments plz feel free to mail me at [email protected] , or if you have MSN Messenger my handle is [email protected] or you can just leave me a PM.
I will also update page at end of M&G with pics.

Thanks Calsetes for suggestion!! :)

Calsetes
May 21, 2009, 01:19 PM
Sounds cool. I might swing by and give you my card, at the very least (assuming you don't have it already). Only one thing i would suggest - wouldn't it be better to use a sparsely-populated universe and lobby, like....... universe 5, Guardians colony first floor? The rooms limit you to 4 people per room (if I remember right).

Anyway, just a suggestion. I'm glad there's still some people who try to help out the newer players with something more than just "Here's some money and a weapon or three, go have fun."

Ezodagrom
May 21, 2009, 01:27 PM
The rooms limit is 6 people per room. But yes, it's kinda not enough space for a meet and greet thingy. ^^;

Mighty B0T
May 21, 2009, 01:27 PM
Sounds cool. I might swing by and give you my card, at the very least (assuming you don't have it already). Only one thing i would suggest - wouldn't it be better to use a sparsely-populated universe and lobby, like....... universe 5, Guardians colony first floor? The rooms limit you to 4 people per room (if I remember right).

Anyway, just a suggestion. I'm glad there's still some people who try to help out the newer players with something more than just "Here's some money and a weapon or three, go have fun."

You've got a point!! Hehehe didnt think about a lobby being better.

beatrixkiddo
May 21, 2009, 01:29 PM
Also, this is probably going to get moved to the Player Matchup forum ;p

Good luck with your get-together~

Halcyote
May 21, 2009, 07:31 PM
I don't think I'll be online that early, but good luck to you. :3

Mighty B0T
May 23, 2009, 08:40 AM
Meet and Greet officially starts in 20 minutes,plz take the time ans stop by! :)

autumn
May 23, 2009, 11:33 AM
I'd have stopped by because I can always use more cards but our guild had a meet at the same time ._. If you wanna meet up however drop me a PM. Hope this went well for you ^_^