PDA

View Full Version : AotI Innocent girl

AfromenEntertainment
May 22, 2009, 01:26 PM
I was wondering if we will be getting the innocent girl update, because upon the information givin, we will most likely won't, but i was wondering if any one out there could confirm this...[SPOILER-BOX]With the Japanese version of this mission, players who have imported their character data from Ambition of the Illuminus to Phantasy Star Portable are able to receive Whitill Wing and (Vivienne Fluge). This can be done by completing this mission at least three times, each time upgrading Vivienne's personality. Following that, clear the mission on any difficulty with a grade of S to see a new scene where you will receive your reward. This process is repeatable, i.e. you can get as many of the items as you want. It currently is unknown how this item distribution will be handled in the localized version of this mission, as the mission itself will not be released outside of Japan.
Unique EXP modifiers are in place with this mission so that the modifier received depends upon the selected difficulty. Difficulty C receives a 300% EXP boost, B receives a 250% boost and A receives a 200% boost. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Calsetes
May 22, 2009, 01:32 PM
Alright, from everything I've heard in different places:

We may or may not be getting the mission Innocent Girl, as there has been some debate over that. If we do get it, however, we will not be getting the "linking" features that were so readily apparent in the Japanese versions of PSU and PSP - however, they are planning on getting us Whitill Wings and Vivienne Fluge at some point in some way or another.

So what I can confirm from all that is: no linking and importing your character from PSU into PSP, we will be getting Whitill Wings and Vivienne Fluge somehow.

ashley50
May 22, 2009, 03:50 PM
they're making it too easy :l

fay
May 22, 2009, 04:19 PM
The GMs have already said before that we will not be getting this mission for our servers but they will try and get the items from the mission to us some way.

Kazemi
May 23, 2009, 09:16 PM
the GMs said that the lightning festival would come in the fall. the GMs said that the PSP event prizes were the pumpkin trick and holy ray/D. the GMs have later said that Innocent Girl was likely to come to regional servers. people still think they know what's going on?

anyways, there's technically no link up required on JP. you just have to log into a certain site where you can download the data, be it on the PSP or PC. that's it. technically you don't even have to download it, simplying logging in there flags your current chars as being able to earn the prizes. for the regional servers, since they can't do the "link-up" here, they can merely remove this requirement from the mission, awarding you the prizes after you've reach the respective point in the mission. easy said, easy done (after they come up with a different idiotic name for the mission and translate the over 9000 lines of speech that Vivian has anyways).