PDA

View Full Version : prize/fave wep

xgp
May 23, 2009, 11:13 PM
for me its my 32% 10/10 neiclaw yup a B rank but i love that wep more thin all my s ranks put to gather

beatrixkiddo
May 23, 2009, 11:17 PM
Probably my Shigga Barec 10/10. I'm a fan of power over looks.

And not only did I grind it myself, I got it to 10 on the first try (no 0/9 failures left over ;o )

PALRAPPYS
May 23, 2009, 11:19 PM
Halp Serafi 9/9 36% fire. It may not be my original 24% (or was it 26%?) 0/10 that I originally had found, but it's still the same concept. It's my favorite weapon.

that cast named kai
May 23, 2009, 11:40 PM
not all that sure

i guess my 2/9 nasuyoteri and 2/8 rikuteri, along with my 2 gulds and neutral tiga ragan

not all that impressive really, but they get a lot of use from me between my four characters, i think i have others like my rainbow set of 30%+ grand crosses that are worth while to me

InfiniDragon
May 23, 2009, 11:52 PM
10% Light Agito Repca, 5/9.

Not an impressive weapon by % standards, but this was my very first Repca, which I did True Darkness runs with my PT (who has since went WT so he can't use it) for a effing year to get. My FM now has it and still uses it to this day.

Akihito
May 24, 2009, 12:01 AM
My Favorite Weapon would be my 30% Light Kan Yu.

Its not a great % and yes its a 2hand sword but I love the way it looks and handles and I synthed it myself

TRAGiiC
May 24, 2009, 12:53 AM
my fav wep is my hiken a rank better then any s rank i ever had

Unit D79
May 24, 2009, 03:02 AM
i prefer my 7/10 twin tornadoes.

i like how they look like 60's alien ray guns.

too bad i cant use them cause ups is being a ***** with delivering my fixed xbox -.-

Arika
May 24, 2009, 05:10 AM
My fav weapon is 50% 6/8 bil de axe, because it last let me be the first one to reach 10000 number recorded screen shot in this server.

xgp
May 24, 2009, 07:28 AM
good stuff so far peeps and its cool to say a 0/10 0% wep is yor fav jast cus the way it looks to i love the way neiclaw looks that way i spent the time to get 1 32%10/10

LuigiMario
May 24, 2009, 07:28 AM
Svaltus Sword 40+% Big and Sweet and Spread Needle G 8/8.

[TLB]Konda
May 24, 2009, 09:50 AM
my 41% 4/10 Flowen's Sword

I loved the swords back on PSO and the love still stands for the weapon here on PSU granted I didn't do the mission to get it nor did I grind it but regardless I still love my Flowen's Sword

Yueri
May 24, 2009, 11:07 AM
for me its my 32% 10/10 neiclaw yup a B rank but i love that wep more thin all my s ranks put to gather

Shame how most people can't understand things like that.

Back in PSO I was really hammered for liking my max grinded rod.
Sure it wasn't about A ranks or S ranks then. But it wasn't an uncommon/hard to get weapon...

Anyway I have to say my Yamata-Misaki.
Love those! I've recieved it as a gift twice (first a 42% then a 50%) and l wouldn't trade them for anything (duh...).

xgp
May 24, 2009, 11:15 AM
sweet

DPShiro
May 24, 2009, 01:25 PM
i guess my love would have to go to my first found repca, came out 14% light and managed to grind it to 5/8. unfortunately i sold it before lightning carnival as i read that were gonna drop made.

but as soon as i find milla (maybe in about a year) i will go hunting a repca again, and this time make it dark, to resemble my favorite sword in pso, yamigarasu :)

edit: i also LOVE the looks of shide-misaki, this would have to be my favorite right now!

Warlock01
May 24, 2009, 01:36 PM
im stuck between 3 weapons. all 3 i made myself.
42% dark ank zagza.
42% dark double agito.
46% ice double agito.

i love them purely because my bot gave them to me just as the event was unfolding and they were needed badly!

darkfalz16
May 24, 2009, 01:48 PM
im stuck between my 46% ice carriguine rucar n my 35% ice sangeyasha

Will_Nonheim
May 24, 2009, 02:05 PM
Despite knowing I've got tons of better weapons...

...DB's Saber. >_>
And my ice, dark and light Twin variations of it. I just love the darn things (though naturally I have a soft spot for the ice ones-- original colors ftw) for their looks.

Whenever my palette allows for them, they'll be in there somewhere.

BIGGIEstyle
May 24, 2009, 02:40 PM
My most loved weapon has got to be my first ever pair of Hyper Vipers.

I played Fighgunner back in the day all the time and loved using twin hands on her, so finally I believe it was in the winter event, me and my friends woke up and ran it when the servers came up and the first rare drop I saw was a hyper viper board.

After the event I ran and threw it in my PM and was so excited that I got them, only to find that at the time fighgunner couldn't equip s rank twins -_-.

They sat in my PM after being broken down to 3/7, until my GT friend found he could use them. Later when fighgunner got S rank twin hands capability I snatched them back and they never left my palette.

Thanks to that my GM inherited all decent leveled twin handgun bullets lol

biggabertha
May 24, 2009, 05:31 PM
Kan Yu 32% Light 2/10 - me and my friends hunted for the board back when Plains Overlord S2 was around and I could never get it. I only got it when we got the event with the Lutus Jiggas. The board dropped after 14 of them and it went to my friend... I panicked for about half a second until I remembered that he's not greedy like that.

Agito Repca 26% Light 9/9 - me and my friend stumbled on the board back when she was hunting for a Tesbra and Blackhearts in True Darkness S2. I kept it away in storage thinking I could trade it or somehow synth it one day. When I got my 15th Titania from doing Tunnel Recapture S2 (leveling up Grenade Launcher PAs), I decided to acquire the remaining 9 Agito Edges to synth the weapon. Again, me and my friends hunted for them but after finding two, I just bought the remaining seven.

Those two weapons are the culmination of my friends' efforts that I will never trade, sell or give them up for anything - even if I do happen across a 50% 10/10 version of them in the future.

Other honourable mentions is the Koltova Gun I got from my friend that somehow made it to 10/10 with B+1s...

fay
May 24, 2009, 05:45 PM
at the moment my favority wepaon is psycho wand.
me and this rod go waaaay back. its a 9/9 but i dont feel like i need to mention the grinds. its my favority weapon because of the history, not because of how good it is

Neith
May 24, 2009, 05:47 PM
22% Dark Agito Repca 5/10. Considering the board took 440 HIVE runs to find, you better believe it's a prized weapon of mine. What's funny is that after all those runs, the board went to my friend. Thankfully he gave me it straight away <3 Oh, and I found about 14 Edges before the board. :disapprove:

9/9 Gaozoran Rod. Given to me as a gift from someone who quit playing. Doubt i'll ever trade it.

50% Ground Ebrozike. Not really favourite, but I find it amusing that the only 50% S-Rank I have is a flippin' RCSM. :disapprove:

Halcyote
May 24, 2009, 06:01 PM
My 42% Fire Drills. First weapon I've synthed that went above 40%. Too bad that same luck didn't go through when I tried grinding them. :<

I also tend to love my Grenades: Koltova, SFD, and Robopitch.

hyperacute
May 24, 2009, 06:09 PM
50% Ground Katsuno-zashi. My first ever 50% synthesis and one of my favourite weapon types too.

GeekRuler
May 24, 2009, 06:50 PM
My favorite weapon would have to be my Ulteri. I have had this thing since Seabed runs and only up until the release of the Nasuyoteri put it down. It will never be sold and will go down in my memory banks as the first weapon I got to 10/10. It was the only Ulteri out of four I had that actually survived grinding. :D

sovalou
May 24, 2009, 08:51 PM
my favorite weapon would probably be my 9/10 arb maganac. It had a feel that made it so special that i couldn't stop using it until i got a better weapon of course ( ex. Twin tornado ). The realistic revolver type barrel with energy bullets reminded me alittle of the caster gun in outlaw star xD

kira420
May 24, 2009, 10:41 PM
my madam brella 8/8....for one it looks great on my cast and since i found it well over a year ago and it is still my strongest shotgun ")....i also love my koltova gun i hope they make S versions of these weps

Aeris
May 24, 2009, 10:55 PM
My fav wep atm is my Ice Agito repca 12%:ice: 5/9, might have a low % but i still like using Gravity Break with it, wish i hadn't broke my light one down to 3/3 or that whould been my fav wep =/.

Alnet
May 25, 2009, 01:42 AM
My Gaozoran Rod. Whenever someone thinks of my character, they see her holding it, even though my favorite class with her is Wartecher. Also becoming very partial to my three Granahodoracs. I can't wait to grind them. <3

xgp
May 25, 2009, 09:31 AM
my favorite weapon would probably be my 9/10 arb maganac. It had a feel that made it so special that i couldn't stop using it until i got a better weapon of course ( ex. Twin tornado ). The realistic revolver type barrel with energy bullets reminded me alittle of the caster gun in outlaw star xD

lol love outlaw star but the arbs shot caster bullits it wood kill u off the reconl XD

neilp4453
May 25, 2009, 07:42 PM
Back in the day (just after the expansion had released), I synthed a rucar 26% ice.

To this day, rucars my most favorite weaponry, but back then....they were hardly seen. The expansion had just started so the huge influx in meseta wasn't there and the parts sold for 8-9mil a piece.

The reactions I got when I walked into a mission and pulled it out was classic.

I had to sell it prior to the winter mission (I believe it was the winter mission). Sold for a nice 25mil. Pretty good considering I sold it the same night the event was supposed to start.

Later on I got more rucars...but now everyone had one so it just wasn't the same.

Noblewine
May 25, 2009, 08:47 PM
32% Ice buccaneer. I synthed it the 1st year I started.

garjian
May 26, 2009, 11:49 AM
my favourite weapon?
gotta be my 10/10 50% ragnus!

Calsetes
May 26, 2009, 12:03 PM
I like my Koltova Gun, only because it's my only 10/10 weapon, I (think) I was the first to get one to 10/10 on the PC servers, and having a Green Green Line from this event made it all the more worth it. Plus, I get lots of laughs when I use it.

Aside from that though, I'd have to say my next favorite weapon is the DB's Saber. I like the way it looks, it's a saber (one of my three devoted weapon types), and it'll have freeze when I make it a DB's+.

Konjiki-Kitsune
May 26, 2009, 12:15 PM
Hmm, my favorite weapon would either be my 3/10 20% Ice Shide-Misaki or my 4/9 26% Fire Carriguine-Rucar. Claws are overall my favorite weapon and I've wanted a Shide-Misaki ever since I saw pictures of them. And I just love my Fire Rucars. I first saw them when a friend pulled them out when I first started the game. I thought they were the coolest weapons in the world and I was finally able to get them when I switched to Fighmaster. I just love using them. :D

Carma
May 26, 2009, 12:46 PM
My favorite weapon... My light carriguine-rucar. I wanted this weapon since my first day on the game (like 2 years ago) and the pleasure I have to hit carriguines with their own arms :D
I'm more about look than power so I still play with my Neiclaw sometimes. I love it.

hiraisho
May 26, 2009, 02:48 PM
my 3/10 Tesbra is definitely my favorite weapon.

It was in a time frame before our first MAG I was spam farming True Darkness S2 for the board. I learned how evil Gaozorans were, but finally got the board and with the help of a friend had it made since I didn't have a tech PM at the time.

I plan to grind it during the bonus, and will still keep and use it even if it reaches 0/0 grinds.