PDA

View Full Version : Is it just Magashi Plan that has reduced enemy HP

Ludamec
May 24, 2009, 09:06 AM
Kinda been wondering this for a while now so thought I'd ask, I know Magashi Plan has reduced enemy HP, but do the 3 normal missions have reduced enemy HP in any way? Just kinda got me wondering since I been leveling up so fast with my new GM, didn't want possibly reduced HP to give me too much of a false sense of strength, ya know? So just thought I'd get that clarified..enemies have 100% normal HP..right?

Boxblaster
May 24, 2009, 09:25 AM
Not that I believe. I've ran a couple of Ambition's End A, alongside of 4th System S (they have about the same level of enemies), and I take down Orcdillans MUCH faster on 4th System.

Vyre
May 24, 2009, 09:54 AM
I may be wrong on this, but I think "the big push" monsters have reduced HP aswell.

Dhylec
May 24, 2009, 10:10 AM
Enemies in the whole set of event missions have reduced hp. They seem to attack harder to make up the hp loss.

Arika
May 24, 2009, 10:20 AM
-Three event mission has reduced HP. (50% from actual HP)

-Magashi plan seem a bit hard, only because that you are solo with different element enemy, and no scape doll. Actually HP enemy has been reduce to only 25% of the actual max.

and well, this is not same as carnival, they doesn't gain extra atp, you can still using the sousuka status calculator on it. ^^;
ST just give us the easy mission, as always.

Arika
May 25, 2009, 01:27 AM
Another note to add.

Drexxin said that out of all his countless runs, he never die from flower's megid yet. And out of all my runs, I never get frozen from Gaozoran 's gibarta too.

I think that some SE there is nerf also.

biggabertha
May 25, 2009, 01:44 AM
No- no... I've been killed by Delp Salami's stupid Megid...

Lousy Gunmaster with only 8 STA....

I've also been stunned by the Bil de Vear jump AND frozen by Gibarta. I've been burnt by Foie and I've even gotten poisoned from the leader Gaozoran's hax Nosmegid...

After wearing an Aura Field though, no, I've not been killed or had SEs on me but I have been a LOT more careful now...

Arika
May 25, 2009, 01:59 AM
That is cool, so we find a prove that frozen / resist and vijeir/resist are still useful to wear then. ;)

Kazemi
May 25, 2009, 03:28 AM
the effectiveness of SEs from enemies is reduced in innocent girl so its not that far fetched of an idea for them to do it in the magashi mission as well.

_Vyser_
May 25, 2009, 04:33 AM
No- no... I've been killed by Delp Salami's stupid Megid...

Lousy Gunmaster with only 8 STA....

I've also been stunned by the Bil de Vear jump AND frozen by Gibarta. I've been burnt by Foie and I've even gotten poisoned from the leader Gaozoran's hax Nosmegid...

After wearing an Aura Field though, no, I've not been killed or had SEs on me but I have been a LOT more careful now...

Rifles do wonders for this. I suggest leveling them up to 31+ if you haven't done so already. If I get hit by something, it's probably going to be from some rat trying to mess up my aiming.