PDA

View Full Version : Hello, item that would be profitable?

Stragos
May 25, 2009, 12:14 AM
Hello, I just started about 6 days ago on the 360 server. I am a 90 Beast/ 15 fortefighter. I just recently got to the point where I am gonna top my partner machine off to 100 Striking. Now I have looked all over and could not find any resources as to what is an item that would be profitable. I would really like to run my shop with a few high priced weapons, and many other less-priced ones.

I am trying to prepare for after this event. Looks like I joined at the right time. ;)

Neith
May 25, 2009, 10:33 AM
Currently, Light, Dark and Ice element weapons should sell well (because of the monster elements in the event). With this being the last week though, demand will probably decline after the close of the event.

If you're looking for stuff that will always sell well (I play PC/PS2, but most of this should be true for 360) :
- Diads (people need them badly for Psycho Wand boards)
- Nanopolymer (value has decreased with event, but when synth boost hits, people will probably want it)
- Mirei Photo Stands (for Mikunas Sets- it seems these sell like crazy from my shop on PC/PS2)
- When we get the grind boost, Grinder Base S (as well as Grinder S+7/8/9/10)

Those are probably some of the best bets for a cheap shot of Meseta. A-Rank weapons with high %s usually sell well (by high, I'd mean 36%+). It may also be an idea to grind for Lv100, then run S2. Some of the drops in the event on S2 are still fairly valuable:
- Vijerina / Power (De Ragan drop in S2)
- Psycho Wand boards (lots cheaper now, might get you a quick sale though. Drops from anything in The Big Push S2, or anything in Relics in RoF S2)
- Guld (anyone who want a Guld Milla in future trade-in event will need this. Drops from Gol Dolva in RoF S2)
- Armas Line (particularly if 20%+, drops from Fakis in 4th System S2)

I can't think of much else currently, but also just grinding the event mission will earn you a lot of cash.

hyperacute
May 25, 2009, 11:38 AM
42%+ S Rank striking weapons will earn you a tidy amount if you're lucky enough to synth some (avoid the kubara versions of most of them though).

50% 9* A ranks will sell for a good amount as well, particularly weps that certain classes are limited to A rank in. Pretty easy to pick up photons, vulcaline and other 9* mats at the moment so these might be a cheap starting off point. You can always put the ones with lousy %s in the offering box in the hope of some photo stands. Or feed them to a PM.

If you manage to hit level 100 before the end of the event, some of the units from the end boxes of The Magashi Plan will fetch a nice amount of meseta (Lumirus Kaos/Knight and cati/stamina spring to mind).

Failing that, stock up on mats, boards, elemental photons and Grinder Base S while they are easy enough to find. With the synth and grind boost coming up, all of these will be in high demand if you sell them during the boost period.

Or just find a Milla and sell it :wacko:

neilp4453
May 25, 2009, 07:35 PM
Dancing Bird A - Har/Quicks, Perori Mates, and Gugg Crowns

Easy mission (just bring light weapons and perhaps ice and lightning)

Har/Quicks - 6.5-7.5 mil
Perori Mates - 150-180k a piece
Gugg Crowns - 400-450k a piece

Synthing...Double Agito boards seem to be the only thing I can think of. Par walnas and catilium are cheap. The boards will sell from 400k-500k.

You may want to check out gekitsnata boards and kan yu boards as they will both sell for under a mil until someone buys them out to mass synth.

Stragos
May 26, 2009, 05:10 AM
Thank you very much everyone. At the moment I now have a 100 Striking PM. I was a bit sketchy due to me being very new, but I will have to give credit to PSUedia for being very informative. Anyways, I think I am gonna invest a lot of money into Grinders. I bought some Twin Falclaws too! Very low %(13) but I am still happy I got them. Is million hard for anyone else to spend on a whim, because it was hard as hell for me...

Warlock01
May 26, 2009, 07:41 AM
if you can play s2 missions, i can give you a quick way to raise over 50mill in a 3 hour period. ts daunting, but its guaranteed and when the event is over, can make you even more money.

drop me a pm here.