PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 How to Sit Like a Guy In PSU?

angel034240
May 25, 2009, 01:13 PM
Soo Out of Boredem lol i really want to know how to sit like a guy but idk how? Can Anyone Help =^^= ^^:-P

Lunairetic
May 25, 2009, 01:17 PM
You can't.

DUN
May 25, 2009, 01:19 PM
lunairetic yes u can i have seen a guy sit like a girl

beatrixkiddo
May 25, 2009, 01:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/beatrix_kiddo/sitting.png

CJ Johnny
May 25, 2009, 03:42 PM
100% we all can sit in the reverse Gender.

Friend of mind though me how way back. However, I've forgot how. No need to use it. It's only for show.
All I can still remember you need to put it in 1 of your Shortcut to make it easier.

Suggest: Goto Uni01. Find some Low account number. And ask around.
Most Hard-core PSU fan's are only Playing it the 1st or last week or 2 of the event.

And this is few of the reason you hear so many booter story.
I mean. Come-on, 50% B-run. Drop what??? More monomate......

Gibdozer
May 25, 2009, 04:03 PM
hold shift

Mimo
May 25, 2009, 04:28 PM
i dont mind telling, i dont know if its okay to type instructions on thread, so pm me if you really want to know ^^

Dhylec
May 25, 2009, 04:44 PM
i dont mind telling, i dont know if its okay to type instructions on thread, so pm me if you really want to know ^^

It's not a game-harming trick, you can freely post it here.

Yusaku_Kudou
May 25, 2009, 06:03 PM
Put /altf1 in one of the shortcuts.

Open the animation menu and do one of the opposite sex animations (I prefer the one named "Dance" [not Dance 1 or Dance 2]) since it lasts longer than most. During the animation, hit the d-pad right and right when you use the shortcut, hit B. Keep trying! It takes practice.

Pwincess
May 25, 2009, 06:47 PM
Do you need a keyboard to perform the action? o.0 Just wondering ^^

autumn
May 25, 2009, 06:49 PM
Interesting. How do you do it for PC/PS2?

BarbblerElf
May 26, 2009, 01:05 AM
Put /altf1 in one of the shortcuts.

Open the animation menu and do one of the opposite sex animations (I prefer the one named "Dance" [not Dance 1 or Dance 2]) since it lasts longer than most. During the animation, hit the d-pad right and right when you use the shortcut, hit B. Keep trying! It takes practice.

I use event pose 4. It lasts really long when you do the girl version.

WhiteKnight01
May 26, 2009, 01:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlwayvInAM

HyperShot-X-
May 26, 2009, 09:30 AM
^ ..great, now every1 and their mother & dogs will know how to bypass censor and spam cuss words in lobby to hell n back, just wait n see..

CJ Johnny
May 26, 2009, 10:57 AM
Hyper, Relax.
There is a way to block off all the Spaming.

I myself for one.

Let your ISP handle them.
For me, all I did was set my Live Profile to recive Msg from friends only.
And your 360. go strict out to your ISP. Yes, Strict out.
Not going to your Router!

I see nothing.
Nothing at UNI-01 lobby.

Over run it for 6 Sec's. Coffee was on my way to the mouse.
Short clip 2:06

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v18519718bbPThXRf

HyperShot-X-
May 26, 2009, 05:10 PM
lol you got some fancy trick there, Nana, I give u that. But that's like putting a blindfold on your eyes and saying 'problem solved'.

What I was concerned about is that everyone might end up spamming F words at the same time making one big screaming word in lobby instead of spamming words like "*POP UP BLOCKER*" like they used to. It will take degraded immaturity level of community to the next level and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.