PDA

View Full Version : im new, fast way to make money?

BeanyMcBeany
May 25, 2009, 08:31 PM
im new and i wanna know a fast way to make money dont throw a guide of meseta making in there just tell me your ways evern if your 150 i can get there share all you money making ways with me

angel034240
May 25, 2009, 08:34 PM
do missions;find rare weps and materials;make good weps

Dhylec
May 25, 2009, 08:37 PM
Right now, StD is the best way to lv up & make money. Party up to do more runs, harder missions in less time.

Volcompat321
May 25, 2009, 09:27 PM
I work to make money. Most people in the world work to make money also.
You should try getting a job to make money. :D

JK, To make meseta All you really have to do is get to level 150 (easiest way StD event)
I suggest 150 because high ranking missions are the easiest way to make meseta. Being 150 helps with the ease of the mission.
Sell materials in high demand. Solo-ing missions is probably the best way to make meseta.
Also, synthesizing high % weapons and armors is a good way, but with no way to tell the % outcome you take a risk of making nothing good enough to sell. (30%-50% makes the most cash)

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 27, 2009, 01:33 AM
If your lv 65 to 73 you can hunt Har /quick, and sell it in your player shop for 2.3m on "dancing birds"

Thats if your on xbox360, the price may be different on pc/ps2 version.

Turb0
May 27, 2009, 03:19 AM
Run Magashi Plan A and sell teh rarzzz.

WhiteKnight01
May 27, 2009, 04:09 AM
find out what update is coming next and buy items that will be needed for said update

Gibdozer
May 27, 2009, 06:49 AM
Invest some time into the game instead of looking for the easy route. These threads pop up ever couple of weeks and I tell you all the same thing, no one who knows how to make money on this game is going to share that knowledge with you!

Your ability to make capital is directly proportional to your understanding of the game. Unless you get some insane drop which is very unlikely you will need to employ a little thought and market strategy to become wealthy.

Learn to navigate the Visophone,and use the information contained here and on related sites to your advantage. Devote yourself to the game and in time the accumulation of wealth will become effortless, or just beg for cash at the event counters.

DarthLasek
May 27, 2009, 01:36 PM
Sell everything you don't need....and become friends with someone loaded! :-D

Ruru
May 27, 2009, 02:29 PM
easiest way to make money.

go find a red / knight.
sell it.
jump in pile of meseta.
swim around.

Mikura
May 27, 2009, 02:34 PM
easiest way to make money.

go find a red / knight.
sell it.
jump in pile of meseta.
swim around.

Whoever does that will make Scrooge McDuck very proud.

Zarode
May 27, 2009, 02:35 PM
Big pimpin'.

ThePendragon
May 27, 2009, 05:41 PM
Play 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Sell everything you don't use.

Pwincess
May 27, 2009, 05:46 PM
You can always beg >_>

.... Not that I ever have! ^^ I am poor as it is>_< (So don't bother to ask me!)