PDA

View Full Version : Verifying

Savage by name
May 25, 2009, 08:58 PM
a freind of mine who plays psu with me has recently told me a few things and i am going to make sure its all known truth as he has known to lie or blow things out of proportion.

The first thing he told me is that the next 2 months of updates have been planned out so an update almost every week, like moatoob GBR and such.

The next thing he told me is that they are going to shut down psu for a day after these are over and have a day mantinence(sp?) and after that day, we will be brought equal almost with the japanese servers, like a month behind.

And the last thing he told me is that soon, humans will get a beserk or god mode special and newmans will get creature controll/summoning.

Please help me and try and varify any you know for sure are true and correct any slightly off

TY in advance

~savage~

Chuck_Norris
May 25, 2009, 09:10 PM
1: Not likely.
2: VERY not likely.
3: Not a chance in hell.

Anduril
May 25, 2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah, Chuck is pretty much hit it on the nose, although we could hope that they will soon get back to a decent update schedule and pull us back from the glaring gap between us and the JPN server, if even just with a few bulk updates.

str898mustang
May 25, 2009, 09:54 PM
every thread that starts at "my friend told me" it's 99.99999999% FALSE

Halcyote
May 25, 2009, 10:06 PM
Your friend is a dirty liar, and you shouldn't call him your friend.

CJ Johnny
May 25, 2009, 10:59 PM
Well, Savage.
I can respect you to call your friend, freind.
May be She/He is your friend in real life.

But!!!
Update every week.
Down for a day then chatch-up with local JP.

I don't mean to be disrespect. How long you've been played PSU.
If you had played PSO-X. And many of us in here had played.

There isn't a need to 'Verify' what your friend had told you.

Neith
May 26, 2009, 05:17 AM
a freind of mine who plays psu with me has recently told me a few things and i am going to make sure its all known truth as he has known to lie or blow things out of proportion.

The first thing he told me is that the next 2 months of updates have been planned out so an update almost every week, like moatoob GBR and such.

The next thing he told me is that they are going to shut down psu for a day after these are over and have a day mantinence(sp?) and after that day, we will be brought equal almost with the japanese servers, like a month behind.

And the last thing he told me is that soon, humans will get a beserk or god mode special and newmans will get creature controll/summoning.

Please help me and try and varify any you know for sure are true and correct any slightly off

TY in advance

~savage~

- Updates probably are planned to an extent, but we never get updates every week, and the next Moatoob GBR is a little way off yet, I believe.

- We'll always be months behind the Japanese servers. There'll be no 'one day maintenance' to catch us up.

- The Newman Summoning and Human Berserk mode are just wild rumours that people make up. Humans and Newmans don't have a racial ability, and most likely never will.

ashley50
May 27, 2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah...and Beasts can double wield double sabers like a helicopter

ask other players if whathe is saying is true
I'm sure i remember someone saying that PSU players are gullible

Trish Digital Girl
May 27, 2009, 10:20 AM
Im new to psu, only been playion a month, and my freind i know in rl has been playing for ages now, so dont put me down for believeing him, it all seemed possible. Also both of us play pc so dont start givin stick about 360 players who you dont even know so stfu 360 players get blamed too much and imho they cant be worse than ppl on pc/ps2 servers who are all dicks

This made me lol. Calm down. Not all of us are that bad ^^; I've played on both the 360 side and the pc side. Honestly I preferr the pc side. Maybe that's just me. I may have met some not very friendly people on the 360 side, but I'm not gonna brashly
state that ALL of them are bad just because of a few bad apples.

OldCoot
May 27, 2009, 11:13 AM
"A friend of mind told me..." This leads me to believe the information won't happen. There are too many posters who think they have the inside track on information. If it was announced on the official boards or by one of the GMs? I would then take that information to have a lot more truth.

Darius_Drake
May 27, 2009, 11:19 AM
Im new to psu, only been playion a month, and my freind i know in rl has been playing for ages now, so dont put me down for believeing him, it all seemed possible. Also both of us play pc so dont start givin stick about 360 players who you dont even know so stfu 360 players get blamed too much and imho they cant be worse than ppl on pc/ps2 servers who are all dicks

Appreciate that. Every time a rumor happens, someone is scammed, or anything else negative happens it must be 360. I have not booted, scammed, or been rude to anyone and I am a part of the 360 community. I have also never tried to make negative remarks about the PC/PS2 side of the community. Apparently it is too much to expect the same. One would think we would be a part of the same community even though we are on different servers. We are here because we love PSU.

Thor131
May 27, 2009, 11:21 AM
There is a better chance of you winning the lotto than any of those things happening.

CJ Johnny
May 27, 2009, 03:38 PM
Wait a min........ Savage.... right

Correct "US" If we are being wrong here.

Wasn't that you started this topic, and asking "US" to >Verifying< the 'Statement' from your friend.
To check-out the 'Statement' are True or Flase!

Well! The cat is out of the bag. Can't accept reality!!!

XbikXBd
May 27, 2009, 08:48 PM
lol i feel for you i think its better on 360 side as well but also these people need to lay off your new and your buddies just told you stuff that "will" happen k so he is right to a extent so yah power to the 360 lol:-D^^;

Pwincess
May 28, 2009, 03:57 AM
Can't we all get along?

Ok, group hug time ^_~

If not, this topic should be locked to prevent future flaming. ^^

Trish Digital Girl
May 28, 2009, 03:25 PM
Can't we all get along?

Ok, group hug time ^_~

If not, this topic should be locked to prevent future flaming. ^^

*Hugs* ^_^

XbikXBd