PDA

View Full Version : Does Something 'Set Off' The End in Magashi Plan?

pinkace
May 25, 2009, 09:58 PM
I just finished the quest (finally) and the boxes appeared after the last fight with Magashi and Lou. i had too many items on me so i started dropping some stuff. Next thing you know, cut-scene, and the mission ends. So I lost out on all the loot.

Question for next time is: if I don't open the boxes, will the mission end anyways?

Itachi1990
May 25, 2009, 10:01 PM
You have like less then a minute to get the boxes so drop your stuff before magashi.

Anduril
May 25, 2009, 10:02 PM
I think you just get a certain amount of time before the mission ends, that's how some of the story missions are when you play them.

CJ Johnny
May 25, 2009, 10:07 PM
noo....

Right after the 8 boxes appear. You only have 15-25 sec's to open them and grab them.

I have to say once more. 15-25 Sec's. It depand how lag you are on that mission.
I myself had 1 run which it gives me like 10 sec's.

I have to suggest, 'You may want to do a clean-up on your inventory, before you go into the Magashi/Helga room'.
Which is the area where you've killed all the Rare swamp or the Bill-Bear.

pinkace
May 25, 2009, 10:07 PM
You have like less then a minute to get the boxes so drop your stuff before magashi.

It was 10 seconds... has anyone seen that even if the boxes aren't opened the mission ends? can this be confirmed? No way I'm testing myself :p

CJ Johnny
May 25, 2009, 10:22 PM
I am very sure it gives us nowhere even close to a min.

I played 9 Stacks of Megi-S, the longest It gave me was like 20 sec's the most.
Reason I know the time is, most of the time I do that run while doing vedio capture at the same time.

Which mean the timer and the Capture time are both running right in front of my screen.
If you go to the game play forum, the thread is still there.
Title is 'The Magashi Plan' Video walk though
Check on the time.

Arika
May 25, 2009, 10:28 PM
It just give you only a little time to get those 8 boxes.

CJ Johnny
May 25, 2009, 10:33 PM
Just checked the video.
Total run time for the part-4 9:42
Boxes appear at 8:53
Enter start of next cut secen at 9:12

Oh yes!! >>>> total of 19 Sec's

pinkace
May 25, 2009, 10:59 PM
Even if the boxes aren't opened... that sucks. Thank you

CJ Johnny
May 25, 2009, 11:06 PM
Yup..

As soon as they appear. 'You better danace like you had never dance before'.

No time for Moon-Walk.