PDA

View Full Version : meterial prices

fay
May 26, 2009, 12:04 PM
i was checking over some of the materials on the server there (360). was think about how this synth boost is gonna effect the price by making them really expensive.

something that just caught my eye. diad. i know you need 30 to make a psycho wand which is why they are so dear but they went dearer than i ever though. i was saying 550 k max. there at 750.
were actually running out of diad on our server completely. like some kind of drought.
i feel diads are so far gone that we will probably always have a shortage now

anyone else feel that this boost is going to raise prices above your expectations?

just curious here. how much is diad on the pc servers. i just know someone is gonna say about 2 mil a piece which is rather...discusting

Ezodagrom
May 26, 2009, 12:07 PM
On PC/PS2 diads been around 1.5 mil - 2 mil...the cheapest I saw lately was 1.2 mil. :<

Anduril
May 26, 2009, 12:08 PM
I guess I lucked out last week when I bought 18 for 500K and under. Now, I think that the diad issue will normalize when everyone, inevitably, goes back to do White Beast runs. I'm collecting as many mats as I can from the event, particularly The Magashi Plan A, either for personal use or profit since I do think there will be a slight spike in some mat prices.

fay
May 26, 2009, 12:57 PM
yea i guess everyone will be spamming white beast again. myself however will go to seed express for my spam. i have lots of levels lined up to do though.

CJ Johnny
May 26, 2009, 01:08 PM
Andual is right.
It is always there. It just seems that some player's are playing 1 type. And they don't care.

"I'm no Techer and I don't play one"

I alone still have 6 stacks of Diad.

There are no shortage.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 26, 2009, 01:12 PM
Well I wouldn't be able to tell you since my Xbox isn't back from Texas lol. I be watching that closely when I get back on PSU.

Warlock01
May 26, 2009, 02:18 PM
ive only picked up 19 diad's this event total.

a few days ago when i noticed they were 650k i went and ran a few white beast runs alone.
i got 2 diad's in an hour and decided i can make a lot more money other ways.
diad's will only drop when the real wb spam from everyone begins but with the synth boost coming i dont see them dropping under 500k for a long time.

Majarra
May 26, 2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah. I just sold 12 and got 7.5mil![360]. Materials, along with units, are increasing in price. orpa hp / restores are 10mil again!

GUNcrazy12
May 26, 2009, 02:44 PM
they should go back down to about 250k about 2 weeks after the event. Because the only reason they are so expensive is because nobody's doing white beast. then in another week down to 150k, and that's the normal price. I would be really suprised if they stay above 400k after std ends...