PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm jShazbot.

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 02:57 PM
Hello PSO-World forums dwellers. I am jShazBot and I think I'm new here?
Anywho, my names Jordan, hence the j being in front of ShazBot ^^;

WAT IZ UR NAME? :wacko:

xXRed SamuraiXx
May 26, 2009, 03:16 PM
lol hey thanks for the friend add 348 posts and still new huh? yo you can add me on Xbox live to if you want need to find more people that play PSU anyway lol

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 03:22 PM
Well, it looks like you play Halo 3, which is like the best game evar and I need more Halo 3 friends AND you play CoD4 which I just happened to finally get back from my friend today. I THINK I WILL SEND YOU A FRIEND REQUEST.
And I haven't really been on Xbox PSU in a while due to the fact that this gamertag, N3W8, got banned like 2-3 months ago from PSU. lol :wacko:

xXRed SamuraiXx
May 26, 2009, 03:25 PM
Lol ,Halo 3 is awesome and COD4 is just as awesome,i don't play much right now do to having crap internet but ill be on a lot more next month.

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 03:32 PM
That's cool. I can't exactly play much right now either because I can't play on weekdays anyway and I think I might be grounded for a pretty long time. :(
But I sent you a friend request anyway through Xbox.com!

xXRed SamuraiXx
May 26, 2009, 03:35 PM
lol well as bad as that is,at least by the time you get off grounding you will be ready to play. lol

cool ill log on in awhile and accept it.

Volcompat321
May 26, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hi, I'm Volcompat321. My name is Patrik, hence the pat in volcompat.
I'm new here too! Maybe we could be friends. My gamertag is Paterike ACE.

beatrixkiddo
May 26, 2009, 04:08 PM
Volcom Pay? :<

And lol, banned from PSU.

Nitro Vordex
May 26, 2009, 05:27 PM
YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT HALO.

Volcompat321
May 26, 2009, 05:40 PM
Volcom Pay? :<

And lol, banned from PSU.

Fixed it... lol. and Wtf...how does someone get banned?
Oh wait, I saw Shaz in the lobby of the pc/ps2 server saying racist and ridiculous things...maybe that's how. lol.

W0LB0T
May 26, 2009, 08:25 PM
YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT HALO.
FOCL.

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 09:20 PM
How does someone NOT get banned from PSU? :wacko:

Volcompat321
May 26, 2009, 09:21 PM
haha by not saying what you say..? maybe?

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 09:23 PM
haha by not saying what you say..? maybe?

PPPPSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm just a creative person who happened to be bored. 8-)

Volcompat321
May 26, 2009, 09:27 PM
lmao. I thought so. I don't find what you say offensive. I'm guessing the brown people you refer to do though. :/

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 09:33 PM
Meh, I'm actually part black and I think the people how actually let me offend them in a place like PSU are ridiculous, lol.
But I get bored and I just like seeing how people react when confronted with a selfish, loud mouthed, ignorant person such as myself in PSU. I usually get a kick out of it and I like the Xbox servers more because I do it with friends and it's even more fun! :D
I just hate how all the ps2/pc players act like no one has ever been a jerk to them. >:|

Volcompat321
May 26, 2009, 09:46 PM
Yea, fragile insignificant little minds. That's how they is. Myself not included. I just ignore most people that try to "talk shit".

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 09:50 PM
Lol yeah and that's how everyone should be.
It's just soo great how these people let me get to them and then cry and whine about it.

Volcompat321
May 26, 2009, 09:52 PM
hahaha cry...lmao. I would laugh til I cried if I saw someone cry over being called the names you say. Eh they are all just too emotional about it. But it is against the terms of service. That's why you got banned. :/

jShazBot
May 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
Tis a pity. :(

Larian
May 27, 2009, 02:00 AM
Hi, my name is Larian and I am new here...My real name is Jon but that has nothing to do with the name Larian...I haven't been on Xbox Live in many years now...Oh and what is a Halo?

TalHex
May 27, 2009, 02:35 PM
a game whose main players are foul mouthed 11 year old brats /bigot

Zarode
May 27, 2009, 02:43 PM
Hi, I'm Zarode. I pretend to troll these forums, get on everyones nerves, drive the mods crazy, and generally make an ass out of myself. :)

I own. 8)

jShazBot
May 27, 2009, 03:16 PM
Me too!! :D
Well not really here but DEFINITELY on PSU. Perhaps one day we should troll together?

8-)

I own. 8)[/QUOTE]

Outrider
May 27, 2009, 03:17 PM
Hi, I'm Zarode. I pretend to troll these forums, get on everyones nerves, drive the mods crazy, and generally make an ass out of myself. :)

It's the notion that you pretend to troll that fascinates me. So does that mean you're not actually trolling? Or does it mean that everything here is just something that's in your head? Are you pretending that we're real as well?

I think I need to sit down.

jShazBot
May 27, 2009, 03:21 PM
I like to think everyone on PSU isn't real. It kinda makes being an ass a bit easier and I don't feel any sort of remorse. :)

W0LB0T
May 27, 2009, 10:03 PM

Me too!! :D
Well not really here but DEFINITELY on PSU. Perhaps one day we should troll together?

If you're trolls, why have you never trolled?

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Unsuccessful.jpg

jShazBot
May 28, 2009, 02:58 PM
If you're trolls, why have you never trolled?

Because trolling on PSU is much more fun.
And last time I tried to here the Mods just kept editing my post. >:|