PDA

View Full Version : Hives S3

DarthLasek
May 27, 2009, 03:52 AM
I was at first ticked off that they shortened HIVES soo much and ruined it by taking out rooms and putting warps...now I find out, that Dark Satellite S3 and Seed Awakened S3 will have lower level enemies than S2 missions? ...Dulk Fakis is only 160...he is a higher level in Shred the Darkness!!!! I guess Sega is scared that too many people will complain about hardness and about megid? Cmon give us some kind of challenge!!!! Min req 105??? you know that means it's a cakewalk....how about lvl 200 Dulk Fakis atleast! and maybe lvl 130 req?

Sorry, I just wanted to vent a bit because I used to love a little challenge in the old Hives....now this game has none...Does anyone else agree atleast a little bit?

Arada
May 27, 2009, 03:54 AM
Don't forget STD's Fakis has 50% of his normal HP.

DarthLasek
May 27, 2009, 03:55 AM
Don't forget STD's Fakis has 50% of his normal HP.

Yeah and my party kills him in 15 seconds

Warlock01
May 27, 2009, 07:09 AM
lvl 150 mimimium requirement and all enemies over 180+

that would rattle some cages but it would bring some skill to the game.

fay
May 27, 2009, 07:13 AM
i think sega should release some missions which are so hard that its ipossible to solo and makes you need a GOOD team.

sure people will complain its too hard but all those complainers can go to white beast and shut up.
all of the people wanting a challenge would surely flock to these missions.

Arada
May 27, 2009, 07:48 AM
Did anyone see that the last 2 Japanese GBR had 2 missions (each) which had level 145+ monsters ?

The cap there is 180...

So you can start complaining now but you won't stop for another 2 years...

Darius_Drake
May 27, 2009, 11:10 AM
lvl 150 mimimium requirement and all enemies over 180+

that would rattle some cages but it would bring some skill to the game.

Rattle some cages? That is where all of the level 150's would go. There would be no point in doing any other mission, especially if the boss on the stage was level 185 or 190. That would be awesome.

Jesse M
May 27, 2009, 11:35 AM
Remember back in the day when new S2 missions came out, the enemies would normally be 25 levels higher than the player cap. We need more of this. Those were the funnest times of PSU.

Ezodagrom
May 27, 2009, 11:54 AM
Remember back in the day when new S2 missions came out, the enemies would normally be 25 levels higher than the player cap. We need more of this. Those were the funnest times of PSU.
This...
Also, I think enemies should get a boost in stats comparable to the boost players got from v1 to AotI...>.>

DarthLasek
May 27, 2009, 01:19 PM
I also feel like the enemies, along with higher atp, get LESS HP....theres no way we should be getting new missions where I'm crushing enemies BIG and small in 1-2 spiral dances easily...I feel they should get way more HP, and faster attacks, but not attacks that kill you in 2 physical hits......And in this case I don't even mean for just HIVES but all missions...make them 50 levels above our cap.....make soloing super hard and teams necessary ....Hives used to be that place...not anymore

LuigiMario
May 27, 2009, 01:51 PM
The future /R missions shal delevel you and limit what you can use. So rejoice.

DarthLasek
May 28, 2009, 03:50 AM
The future /R missions shal delevel you and limit what you can use. So rejoice.

I dont want a limit on what I can...I want to use what I want when I want....while fighting harder enemies

Freeze
May 28, 2009, 04:22 AM
The trouble with this game is the people complaining about things being to hard are louder than those complaining about things being to easy and the loudest voices get what they want. I agree by the way that things have gotten too easy and we need some new challenging missions.

Arada
May 28, 2009, 04:28 AM
Yeah, problem is when a hard(er) mission comes in (Like Bladed Legacy) it is mostly ignored because it is too hard.

There are so many people who completely dismissed the Carnival bonus missions because they were too hard when I found them very entertaining.

Freeze
May 28, 2009, 04:32 AM
I didn't get to play those bonus missions much due to a lack of a full team most of the time but when I did they were a lot of fun. I like a challenge which is why I play with a Newman hunter.

syouz
May 28, 2009, 06:16 AM
i think sega should release some missions which are so hard that its ipossible to solo and makes you need a GOOD team.

sure people will complain its too hard but all those complainers can go to white beast and shut up.
all of the people wanting a challenge would surely flock to these missions.

i just lol a lot i' barely play psu right now..... why? a lot of noobs real hard to find a good party, that's why i play solo the 4th system it take me like 12-14 min to finish it and when i play with my gunmaster friend we finish in 7-8 min :-P

Note: i'm a fightmaster :D

melee and bullets best combo :lol:

magic lol :argh:

Darius_Drake
May 28, 2009, 10:01 AM
Well some of the better drops occur when the creatures are above 150. If we got a few missions where the creatures were at 180+ then the rewards would merit the good hunters going there. Yeah those wanting an easy hunt could go to WB, but those wanting a challenge would be able to find a good group at the challenging missions and would be rightly compensated for doing the missions.

Ethateral
May 28, 2009, 10:47 AM
i just lol a lot i' barely play psu right now..... why? a lot of noobs real hard to find a good party, that's why i play solo the 4th system it take me like 12-14 min to finish it and when i play with my gunmaster friend we finish in 7-8 min :-P

Note: i'm a fightmaster :D

melee and bullets best combo :lol:

magic lol :argh:

I beg to differ on that. I do 7-8 minute runs as a MF + FM combo. Hmm. :/

On topic: I think that reguardless of putting harder missions in, it will be ignored. It'll be ran for a day or so, then people will flock right back to White Beast. (Express it better. :3) Here's to hoping we don't get the 180 cap any time soon? Keep some sort of challenge. I personally don't want to be 180 and annihilating 140+. Doesn't sit well with me.

DarthLasek
May 28, 2009, 01:28 PM
im proud to say i have never spent more than an hour at white beast ever.....if there is any place i will stay..is dark satellite hunting rucars and agito repca

milka
May 28, 2009, 02:08 PM

agree 10000000000%

DarthLasek
May 28, 2009, 04:30 PM
agree 10000000000%

This.

goldbrease
May 28, 2009, 04:42 PM
yes i remember when the very first mission in the game when you could finally access the b version after running the c for so long, the mobs hit your for 90% of your hp and always flung you across the room, not to mention your hit rate was 1 out of every 20 attacks and there def made you deal almost no damage....
yeah thats what we really need!

no mobs damage and defense and hp needs to be rebalanced. i get tired of a mob who should be hitting me for 200-300 hitting me for 1000-3000 a hit. or hits that only deal like 100 damage that fling me across the room. that stuff really needs to be changed.

garjian
May 28, 2009, 04:53 PM
well thats shit...

why does this game seem to revolve around constant and easy grinding...
i want something to do at the end of my levelling...
there should at least be a few missions that effectively require 50%s of the melee-players, high-level bullets of gunners, and a decent understanding of how to heal...
something that almost guarantees id end up running out of trimates nearly everytime...

theres just no real endgame... besides spamming hive for repcas etc. bull-fucking-shit imo... i can do that in my sleep >,< its so backwards... so what? im supposed to run around dealing with these pesky curs they pretend are a threat until a) rare item or b) rare mission (which is for some reason... even easier) rinse repeat...

i remember back when i first-started-ish... and everyone ran true darkness... i remember people saying 'need techer' and 'must have scapes'... and even if it wasnt too hard... the fact is people needed parties to search for uber-rare crimsons/blackhearts/blackbulls... even if they were useless and all...

btw did anyone ever get a blackheart back then? was it even possible? :P

DarthLasek
May 28, 2009, 08:40 PM
lol true darkness...what a joke mission that ruined hives rep quite a bit.......which blackheart? saber or the unit? yes to both anyway