PDA

View Full Version : GUARDIANS Formal

Konjiki-Kitsune
May 27, 2009, 11:33 AM
Well, with the recent drops of the GUARDIANS Tags everything for the Guardians Formal outfit is easy to obtain except for the Igg Crown. When the Formal outfit is available for trade will they make the Igg Crown more readily available or will it still stay at it's 60+ mil price tag in the shops?

I also heard a rumor of the Igg Crown being a special drop or an item you can trade in for the next MAG. Not sure if this is true of course because most rumors that circulate end up being false. :P

stukasa
May 27, 2009, 12:20 PM
Igg Crown is an area drop in the Forest during MAG+ (if we ever get it). I don't play on the JP servers so I'm not sure how common it was or how much they cost in player shops.

Deragonite
May 27, 2009, 01:25 PM
I guarantee that if Igg crowns drop during MaG+ in the forest area, they will be MUCH cheaper!!!

EspioKaos
May 27, 2009, 01:35 PM
It's a forest area drop at LV150+, so it'll only drop in the S2 MAG mission. As far as frequency goes... don't expect it to be a frequent drop. I was too low level at the time to play S2, but talking to people who were hunting for it, they expressed their frustration at how long it took to see one drop, if they were lucky to see one drop at all.

Ceresa
May 27, 2009, 01:41 PM
Since your servers seem to get item drop changes ahead of time, the 150+ forest area drop is probably in effect now, so you might be able to see easier drops as early as Thanks Festa 2.