PDA

View Full Version : Making a new character

Seere LaBeyken
May 27, 2009, 08:03 PM
Hey I'm thinking of making a Battle Maid for my next character but I'm not sure what the maid like weapons in the game are. So far all I really know of is the Bouquet/Twin Bouquet and the Harrison Fan/Twin Harrison fan also what class/race should she be? :-?

Touka
May 27, 2009, 08:38 PM
Don't forget the frying pans.And any race would be fine,fleshies have the Maydi set and Casts have the Amoral set.

Totori
May 27, 2009, 09:26 PM
Hey I'm thinking of making a Battle Maid for my next character but I'm not sure what the maid like weapons in the game are. So far all I really know of is the Bouquet/Twin Bouquet and the Harrison Fan/Twin Harrison fan also what class/race should she be? :-?
Well the race should most likly be a Human or a CAST the Frying pans are really good for waepons so mostly sabers so any class that can use a S rank saber will do and get her a Maid outfit ^_^

Mimo
May 28, 2009, 03:13 PM
you should make her that Butler PM, so that they can be partners in crime x3 also theres other weapons like madam brella and i know later on (waaaay later) theres a teapot gernade launcher. have fun n.n

malhese
May 28, 2009, 03:19 PM
you should make her that Butler PM, so that they can be partners in crime x3 also theres other weapons like madam brella and i know later on (waaaay later) theres a teapot gernade launcher. have fun n.n

on top of that i would add that you get a group of friends willing to do the same thing, and just be some sort of cleaning service

Trish Digital Girl
May 28, 2009, 03:31 PM
If I were making a battle maid, it would be a cast ^^;

Zarode
May 28, 2009, 03:42 PM
Why don't you make a Cast. Female. Green, with the sub color being a dark gray. She needs to have the robot face that looks a lot like the HUcaseal default face from PSO, but not the actual face. That one sucks. Same with the hair. Make her a Ranger, and work your way to Gunmaster. Use primarily shotguns, rifles, and laser cannons. Tell people that twin pistols suck, but use them anyways. Troll anyone and everyone, and make a small group of smartass friends. Play with the elite players, but don't play like a full elite. Ease back a little, and enjoy the ride.

Now you made the best character that can possibly be achieved in the game.

Seere LaBeyken
May 28, 2009, 06:34 PM
The sad thing is...i can't tell if he's joking ^^; oh i think I will do a human ...Mary Poppins -_- and if anyone did wanna start a clan/group of service men im open for that. Been thinking of making an electrician too (Fluorescent Bulbs).