PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm black

Volcompat321
May 28, 2009, 02:01 AM
Literally. I spilled black paint on me, it was black paint.

CrimsomWolf
May 28, 2009, 02:09 AM
Ummm....and?

If you're that concerned, just wash it off.

The more you know: Black is not really a color but more of spectrum that absorbs all light. Thus ideal plant would be black (as it would absorb light of all frequencies/color)

Well, actually it would be ideal polar plant, as in normal or warmer climates it may cook itself.

Vanzazikon
May 28, 2009, 02:19 AM
Good for you.

Cracka_J
May 28, 2009, 08:07 AM
I spilled black paint on me, it was black paint.

it's amazing how black paint can be black paint.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 28, 2009, 01:01 PM
Thus ideal plant would be black (as it would absorb light of all frequencies/color)

Plants will only find an advantage in being black, if they exist in a low-light environment. Otherwise, the plant may cook itself. The color of the plant, generally speaking, is perfectly suited to its native environment, and energy needs. Some forms of fungus also use a form of photosynthesis, such as the black fungus found inside Chernobyl.

Shadowpawn
May 28, 2009, 02:10 PM
Plants will only find an advantage in being black, if they exist in a low-light environment. Otherwise, the plant may cook itself.

I was about to say the same thing.

CrimsomWolf
May 28, 2009, 04:30 PM
Then it would be ideal polar plant.

I don't like most plants anyway, other than mint, maple, cherry blossoms roses and those from which you make expensive floors :wacko:
Okay I like plants a bit.

Other than those on my Bio. report.

jShazBot
May 28, 2009, 08:40 PM
I would be really racist right now but seeing how these forums are, I'll just share this cool gif. wit you guys that my friend happened to have just sent to me less than a minute ago. Enjoy.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f119/TerminalMontage/arrested18.gif

Solstis
May 28, 2009, 11:09 PM
Too tired to cook? Try our self-cooking black plants!

Rasputin
May 29, 2009, 01:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY