PDA

View Full Version : Biology Trips

CrimsomWolf
May 28, 2009, 02:06 AM
They're awesome, until you realize that it 31 Celsius degrees, there isn't any shade and that little stream has no frogs to vivisect.

And those dammn leeches are really hard to get off our plastic trays too.

Now we have to write report about it.

I hate my school, thank you very much.

Vanzazikon
May 28, 2009, 02:23 AM
And they hate you too, hence your assignment.

CrimsomWolf
May 28, 2009, 02:33 AM
They're just stuck up, with all teachers thinking how wonderous english system is, and how important their subjects are.

Other than my drama teacher. He thinks Britain's full of it, and better be avoided by all means. Cool guy.

God, after five years in my school, option of buying some semtex and hurling it into gym during final day by window, really looks attractive.

On the otherhand, it would make school famous, and that's what I want to avoid :disapprove:

I can now understand why French hate british so much... then again, my ancestors were French. Probably.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 28, 2009, 01:10 PM
Take it as a decent exercise in following the instructions of idiots, who unfortunately hold power over your livelihood. You'll find that you do that quite a lot, in your professional life.

In the mean time, remember that you're there to learn, thereby improving your ability to thrive in this world. The teachers may be full of shit, but take the lessons that they provide you, and remember them. The more knowledge you can retain, the better off you'll be.

TalHex
May 28, 2009, 02:05 PM
when you're a teenager everybody is full of shit :wacko:

CrimsomWolf
May 28, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'm already used to following idiotic instructions, seeing that IB is made by idiots.

Thing is, I'm too lazy now, despite end of year tests coming up. Just can't bring myself to work. Guess burning out gets to people...

TalHex
May 28, 2009, 09:12 PM
actually I know just how shitty IB is, guess what my highschool has that makes it so rich and preppy? :wacko:

yeah... so I choose the non-IB program

CrimsomWolf
May 29, 2009, 02:51 AM
I didn't have a choice really, Talon.

Not all of us were born on *right* side of the Iron Curtain, and IB diploma is pretty much the only way to get out from the place I'm in and study internationally :(

Good that somebody was able to avoid it.
You made a right choice (if you live in decent country I guess) since IB is waaayyyyy over exagerated.