PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Booting is getting old

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
May 28, 2009, 05:51 PM
I was just kicked out of S2 Big Push run for opening the boxes at the end of the mission with a rifle lmfao...As is the outcome of the boxes was going to change if the little boy opened them himself.

ashley50
May 28, 2009, 06:03 PM
ah...good ol' 360. Booting never gets old as threads about it keeps popping up sooner or later.

And people like doing it?

Seere LaBeyken
May 28, 2009, 06:13 PM
Well look at it this way..any future missions that in anyway resemble the big push in name such as The Hugh Shove, The Gigantic Forward, etc are things to stay away from. Seriously though 360 seems to be lacking in the civilized category.

Volcompat321
May 28, 2009, 06:16 PM
Just solo. I solo'd the big push with my level 127(at the time) alt. It's not hard. Solo and you will get all the crappy rewards at the end :D
Also, cut your losses, play on pc/ps2. I'll run with you!

Warlock01
May 28, 2009, 09:34 PM
booted twice because there was a red unit there... wow omg! enjoy your poison resist!

i hate people who do it. sadly, even though i played big push a lot for my gbr, i never got an orpa hp lol. my brother got 3 i think. its the only item in the event i didnt manage to scoop apart from the twin falclaw's.

volcompat321, id love to come to the pc side but im scared of what starting anew with none of my 360 gear would do to me.

Volcompat321
May 28, 2009, 09:50 PM
It would do nothing. I would help equip anyone. It really is a better server (IMO) community wise. Don't be fooled though, we have our jerks. They are just harder to find.

The Overlord
May 28, 2009, 10:38 PM
I suggest playing another online game that doesn't have a horrible boot system and spam system.

pinkace
May 29, 2009, 12:33 AM
I don't get it. What do you guys do to get booted so much? I seriously almost never get booted and I live on Leo. Seriously, maybe you are doing something to instigate this. I just don't understand.

Gibdozer
May 29, 2009, 01:16 AM
It's just bad luck and the aversion to starting their own parties. Big Push was my favorite mission and I was never booted from a party during it(a cannot say the same for 4th though).

Now that the event is over the tourists will retreat and the booting will subside.

stinkyfish97
May 29, 2009, 01:49 AM
The only time I ever got booted out of a party was when I only had a 48% boost and the party said 50% only. lol. Anyways I think I was never booted because, I always wave for invites and well my blacklist is over 50 people long because I blacklist all spammers. I think between blacklisting most of the spammers in uni 1 and waving for invites I succesfully never was booted. :-)

pinkace
May 29, 2009, 11:11 AM
hmm... I blacklist spammers too... I wonder if there is a hand-brain connection between spamming the lobby and booting... more research needs to be done!

Dark Phoenix5
May 29, 2009, 11:15 AM
Just solo. I solo'd the big push with my level 127(at the time) alt. It's not hard. Solo and you will get all the crappy rewards at the end :D
Also, cut your losses, play on pc/ps2. I'll run with you!

noooo playin on a ps2 is a disgrace....besides you cant say peopple dont boot on the pc/ps2 side.....

anyways I cant stand people who open the boxes with their rifles.It makes it so much more irritating knowing a guy with no luck opens the boxes

Sorenia
May 29, 2009, 12:40 PM
anyways I cant stand people who open the boxes with their rifles.It makes it so much more irritating knowing a guy with no luck opens the boxes

I thought luck had nothing to do with the contents of the boxes?

xBladeM6x
May 29, 2009, 12:55 PM
It was old the first time it happened to anyone. :-x

nigh
May 29, 2009, 03:56 PM
I thought luck had nothing to do with the contents of the boxes?

it doesn't