PDA

View Full Version : Red / wall

Mytorie
May 28, 2009, 09:21 PM
Are these units worth paying +100m for? Would I be better off using orpad / legs or a rainbow unit?

beatrixkiddo
May 28, 2009, 09:23 PM
A rainbow unit. DFP is this game is pretty useless. 5 points of DFP reduces damage by 1 point, whereas elemental % reduces damage by a % of the total damage taken.

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 28, 2009, 10:51 PM
No item weapon or unit is worth 100m.

Most people in mmorpgs overreact from items weapons and units that can only be found 1 out of 50 chances like the granahodorac, Hizeri / concentrate, or vijerina / power.

Same thing in other mmorpgs like World of warwaft.

You will be fine without that unit you want save your money.

Turb0
May 28, 2009, 11:21 PM

If enough people are willing to pay that much for an item so that almost every one goes for around the same price, it's worth that much.

Yunfa
May 28, 2009, 11:39 PM

Most people in mmorpgs overreact from items weapons and units that can only be found 1 out of 50 chances like the granahodorac, Hizeri / concentrate, or vijerina / power.

LIES! Having a full set of all the RED units + the Red Line & Red Stamina w/ 10/10 46%^ FLOWEN'S SWORD+ = an obscene amount of bragging rights!!! (even more if you're Azn! hur hur huurrrrrrr)

Volcompat321
May 28, 2009, 11:59 PM

There are many things worth 100+ mil. It's a matter of who wants to pay, and who wants to trade. An Item is worth as much as the person buying is willing to pay versus the worth to the seller and his/her amount willing to take.

Listen to bea, he knows what he's talking about.

A rainbow unit. DFP is this game is pretty useless. 5 points of DFP reduces damage by 1 point, whereas elemental % reduces damage by a % of the total damage taken.

Personally I like using red wall, or orpad legs, cause when playing gunner, I like to not get hit. Wasting the pp from blocking is a lot less valuable to a gunner than someone melee. When I play melee, I use orpad guard, gunner I use orpad legs. When I get red wall (I will eventually), I'll use that for all classes. It's just a preference. It's all about what you like.

hunterseifer
May 29, 2009, 04:02 AM
LIES! Having a full set of all the RED units + the Red Line & Red Stamina w/ 10/10 46%^ FLOWEN'S SWORD+ = an obscene amount of bragging rights!!! (even more if you're Azn! hur hur huurrrrrrr)

Pretty much^^; I bought a R/K for 2 stacks and a vijeri resist, and I dont regret it(but is the only unit that I'd go for a stack or more). As for Red/wall, or anything else for that matter, its your call, if you really think its worth it, go for it since red units are almost impossible to get, let alone trade for. Ive been around before they even started the rare missions, and I havent seen a red unit drop and I play this game alot >_>;