PDA

View Full Version : 80,000,000 Creatures 2X Photo Art Experince Boost

CJ Johnny
May 29, 2009, 02:20 AM
All right! We all have made it.

Let’s have some ‘Virtual’ fun with it before it actually begins.
And I’ll make this a Poll.

“We request SEGA, to limited”. ‘To only a number of Mission for the 2X Photo Art Experience Boost’.

After all I do not believe any party would like to see,
2 FightMaster doing Tonado Dance,
2 GunMaster are shooting Light Bullet at the Kawane,
and the 2 MasterForce are spraying DamBarta all at the same time.

Let’s put that reason on the side.

I am pretty sure a lot more player’s are planning to gain some Level’s in, other then there PA’s Level.

And of course, no matter whatever the out come of this.
I don’t think it will ever see the living daylight.

Namine
May 29, 2009, 02:23 AM
What?

FOnewearl-Lina
May 29, 2009, 02:26 AM
Yeah! Time to finally level my Photo Arts!
Face this way please! *snap snap*
Photo Get!

Namine
May 29, 2009, 02:27 AM
Aren't all yours already capped?

FOnewearl-Lina
May 29, 2009, 02:28 AM
I don't take enough screenshots of this game, so my Photo Arts are very low lvl :(

Namine
May 29, 2009, 02:31 AM
By that logic, mine must be low level too. :(

Sorenia
May 29, 2009, 03:24 AM
I think the OP meant to say "Should 2x photon art XP be limited to certain missions?"

Except that wasn't in the poll question.

The Overlord
May 29, 2009, 06:38 AM
Totally not, that would be like hugging a grizzly bear doused in honey.

And yes it would be that bad.

Warlock01
May 29, 2009, 06:53 AM
we earned it and no it shouldnt be limited to certain missions or to a certain amount per person etc.

unlimited pa exp for 2 weeks! for everyone!
everywhere!

im taking some low rank'd rifles, some beer, all pa's for them and heading somewhere hard on my low level charachter with my darkwings and my bullet save.

Zarode
May 29, 2009, 06:53 AM
What on earth did I just read? How can someone claim to be from America yet know so little English...

Segya
May 29, 2009, 09:10 PM
The exp boost is a good idea,yeah.

Ethateral
May 29, 2009, 09:29 PM
Why should it be limited to certain missions again...? That's just silly. =/

I'll personally be getting off my lazy bum and getting my 41+ spells to 50. (And maybe Megiverse? XD?) As well as level up my bullets on my GT and GM. :3

Chuck_Norris
May 30, 2009, 12:58 AM
What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Genoa
May 30, 2009, 03:54 AM
I voted "no idea" due to http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-cat.jpg :confused:

misstigress
May 30, 2009, 04:33 PM
What we have here is a failure to communicate. The quoted text reminds me of an old movie my instructor had us view in class (Cool Hand Luke). It looks as if this thread will end on the same note the movie did as well.

Honestly, I don't understand the logic behind the OP's request -- why the hell should we have our options LIMITED in any regard? That's like winning a free pizza with multiple toppings and subsequently throwing a tantrum because you want it to be limited to just a couple of toppings instead. Just choose those toppings, right? No need to complain about having other options available. In essence, OP, if you only want to run specific missions, just run THOSE missions. There's no need to place such constraints on the rest of us, hmm?

_Vyser_
May 31, 2009, 02:20 PM
Unless you have all your bullets are techs capped, I don't see why anyone would be against this. Sure people might do things like using light bullets on light monsters, but as long as they do damage, I don't care. Besides, I solo or play with friends most of the time, so I don't think people spamming PAs will bother me.

Zelos
May 31, 2009, 02:53 PM
when is the 2x photon thing going to start?

Ryna
May 31, 2009, 03:02 PM
when is the 2x photon thing going to start?

The start period for the Shred the Darkness rewards hasn't been announced yet.

Since the OP's post is unclear, I am going to lock this topic.