PDA

View Full Version : New LV cap?

tadtwisted
May 29, 2009, 03:13 AM
I remember a post saying that the new level cap was gonna happen after the event ended, do you think they would give us it right away? It would keep people playing for the 2 weeks until the rewards from STD show up (assuming we only have to wait 2 weeks)

Volcompat321
May 29, 2009, 03:25 AM
It will come with the Moatoob GBR I think it said.

XbikXBd
May 29, 2009, 03:45 AM
its actualy eather gbr moatoob or the thanks festa......seeing as we get the festa first maybe that but for sure the gbr lol^^;:-D

Ruru
May 29, 2009, 06:44 AM
they usually give us a level cap boost before a major event with boosted exp it seems. so you can probably expect to see it before the next big event going by what we've had in the past.

Tetsaru
May 29, 2009, 08:17 AM
We need an increase in DIFFICULTY cap before we get another increase in level cap, imo. I say moar S3 difficulties... hell, give us S4 and S5 too while they're at it! A good full party can rape just about any mission nowadays, even if they aren't max level...

tadtwisted
May 29, 2009, 10:51 AM
We need an increase in DIFFICULTY cap before we get another increase in level cap, imo. I say moar S3 difficulties... hell, give us S4 and S5 too while they're at it! A good full party can rape just about any mission nowadays, even if they aren't max level...

they usually give us a level cap boost before a major event with boosted exp it seems. so you can probably expect to see it before the next big event going by what we've had in the past.

I hate that they always change the LV cap during the event, it like the only time they care about the game is during a event.

Instead of going s3, s4 ect... they should just rebalance it current c-s2. God knows i dont need any more PA frags.

HandOfThornz
May 30, 2009, 11:47 AM
I'm guessing we will get the next cap increase when we get the event rewards or next update Possibly Moatoob mission Desert Stronghold or Colony GBR.
Be great to have another level cap increase soonish =)