PDA

View Full Version : Save your Megispheres?..

DAMASCUS
May 29, 2009, 07:05 AM
I was just looking ahead on the trade list for the Desert Weapons Shop and it appears that we'll need leftover Megispheres for some of the trades!! I can't believe I didn't check it sooner but it looks like I won't be getting them since I was doing Magashi runs up until the end of StD D:

..it is a long way off until this update however..
..is there another way to get Megispheres before then?

Arada
May 29, 2009, 07:26 AM
During MAG+.

But I saved a stack of spheres.

Warlock01
May 29, 2009, 07:43 AM
they drop again during mag+ as arada stated.

lostinseganet
May 29, 2009, 07:59 AM
When is mag+?

GUNcrazy12
May 29, 2009, 08:04 AM
When is mag+?

yea, does anyone know?

Ryna
May 29, 2009, 08:09 AM
When is mag+?

A start date for MAG+ has not been announced for the regional servers.

Warlock01
May 29, 2009, 08:22 AM
it could be 2 weeks, it could be 2 years. no one knows until sega decide on it.

EspioKaos
May 29, 2009, 08:29 AM
Aside from MAG+ (and likely before), they'll also drop in The Protectors δ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_%CE%B4) during the EN version of JP's 2nd thanks festa.

stinkyfish97
May 29, 2009, 09:11 AM
well if they keep the trade for dark crystal seeker cant you trade in Megi-photons for megi-drops and then megi-drops for megieshperes? I think you can do that, if you want to waste stacks of megi-photons.

Cynless
May 29, 2009, 09:23 AM
Whats the difference between MAG and MAG+? I quit PSU during MAG last year, but resubscribed yesterday.

HienkyakuX
May 29, 2009, 10:05 AM
About the same thing; no kill leader board only time attack board but a new S2 rank having 165+ enemies.

Cynless
May 29, 2009, 10:22 AM
Way to go Sega, rehashing an event for the third time and making it worse than before...

pinkace
May 29, 2009, 11:09 AM
you haven't even played it yet.... :rolls eyes:

Cynless
May 29, 2009, 11:13 AM
you haven't even played it yet.... :rolls eyes:

I played MAG the first time, and then for the second time last summer.

Sure, none of us have played MAG+, but the other person said it was basically the same.

:(

HienkyakuX
May 29, 2009, 11:35 AM
well if they keep the trade for dark crystal seeker cant you trade in Megi-photons for megi-drops and then megi-drops for megieshperes? I think you can do that, if you want to waste stacks of megi-photons.

Just had a look at that and the megi-photon to megi-drop conversion was remove.

Sorenia
May 29, 2009, 11:37 AM

You can't compress anymore. I noticed PA fragments changed cost too. Dunno what else changed.

pinkace
May 29, 2009, 12:19 PM
I played MAG the first time, and then for the second time last summer.

Sure, none of us have played MAG+, but the other person said it was basically the same.

:(

Maybe they will make a change to keep it interesting :)

maybe not :(

EspioKaos
May 29, 2009, 12:31 PM
I played MAG+. It's the same as the first run of MAG, except for...

* Difficulty S2 added to the event missions.
* Some new items and conversions were added to the exchange mission.
* No leaderboard or killcount. (The time attack ranking for medals remained, however.)

And yes, I know they could change something for the EN version of the event. If they do, I doubt it would be anything terribly drastic.

PepperCat
May 29, 2009, 01:40 PM
TBH, I'm looking forward to MAG+ as the drops will be better and the enemies will be stronger.

No killcount, no leaderboards for kills, NO MORE C SPAM!

There might even be a PA exp boost during MAG+.

The Overlord
May 29, 2009, 01:46 PM
I can't wait I joined late October to PSU and enjoy playing the PSO levels so it'll never get tiring for me.

Triple_S
May 29, 2009, 01:56 PM
There might even be a PA exp boost during MAG+.

I remember reading that it would, actually.