PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU PSU AOTI EP3 Append Book announced

EspioKaos
May 30, 2009, 10:07 PM
http://www.g-heaven.net/pso/topics/090531c.html

Set to be released on July 1, 2009, PSU AOTI Episode 3 Append Book (holy crap, what a name) is a new guide book (160 pages) which will retail for 2100 yen. Points of interest include:

* Coverage of all post-EP2 free missions released up to the point of publication.
* Enemy, weapon, line shield and unit data.
* Full coverage of EP3, including all subplots.

There's one other thing, though. This book will come with a ticket which you can redeem for a Girasole double saber in-game.

Arika
May 30, 2009, 10:08 PM
EP3 name made me got the wrong idea >_<

and this is... this is...not the first pay to get item that ST made!

(in the past, They give Dark soniti as the reward for making a new ID during special period too. but US skipped it, good for us(?).)

Espio, will you buy this?

biggabertha
May 30, 2009, 10:14 PM
Oooooh....!

Now I have to remember how I ordered things off of Amazon.co.jp...!

*Hopes it still works*

Deragonite
May 30, 2009, 11:19 PM
Doesn't JP always do this with MMO's?

It's nothing unusual...

Anyway, I like the Girasole! I hope it hits our regional servers somehow.

xBladeM6x
May 31, 2009, 08:36 AM
Yay! SEGA trying to nickle and dime people even further! Don't you just love it when a company sells out for money?

(I'm not talking about the book, I'm talking about the Double Saber >_>)

EspioKaos
May 31, 2009, 10:38 AM
Espio, will you buy this?

Probably so. I'd like to have the book in my collection. And while the double saber doesn't interest me as far as having it to use, I won't mind having it for the sake of having it.

Arika
May 31, 2009, 10:42 AM
Probably so. I'd like to have the book in my collection. And while the double saber doesn't interest me as far as having it to use, I won't mind having it for the sake of having it.

same, I have all the PSU books, so I will just get this one too for the sake of collection. double saber doesn't interest me, because I can't use it with my class.