PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Why is Ga-senba selling that high?

landman
May 31, 2009, 04:52 AM
I've been selling for some weeks all the stuff I'm not using and I noticed ga-senba boards and armors are at a higher price than the normal for similar line shields, I just wanted to know if I'm missing something, is the combo with Ga-misaki that popular now? I remember buying the boards for 20k when the combo WAS interesting and now they are at one million.

desturel
May 31, 2009, 08:23 AM
Ga-senba only drops as a board on Eastern Peril S if I'm remembering correctly. Since I doubt many people do that mission, it makes it a bit more rare than other armor boards. Not that it's worth the money, but people probably think collectors would pay a million rather than hunt the armor for themselves.

Same as the person who requested a 10/10 of every Yohmei and GRM rifle and would pay a million even for the C rank ones although it would have been cheaper to make.

landman
May 31, 2009, 08:43 AM
Yes maybe they are a little overpriced now, but I actually sold some of them at 700-800k two weeks ago, so they are overpriced BUT people are still buying them. It makes me think to synth the boards I have to make a little more profit, or sell the high % ones I made in the day.

str898mustang
May 31, 2009, 09:58 AM
this could be reason
read the first post

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=280416

_Vyser_
May 31, 2009, 01:32 PM
Interesting. I guess I'll have to check this out.

S-T-H
May 31, 2009, 06:35 PM
Both the line shield and board drop on Sacred Stream and Sakura Blast A (in addition to the board drop from The Eastern Peril S).

Volcompat321
May 31, 2009, 07:48 PM
"no your a nub for using non element weapons", "no, your a nub for using elements, my gunmaster palette is the best"

...does EVERY topic get out of control like that?

_Vyser_
May 31, 2009, 07:50 PM
"no your a nub for using non element weapons", "no, your a nub for using elements, my gunmaster palette is the best"

...does EVERY topic get out of control like that?

Lol, I haven't seen too many topics that don't go out of control when involving weapons/equipment/race/types. ^^;