PDA

View Full Version : S Har quicks

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 07:05 AM
I am going to start hunting mass amounts of har quicks. I've promised many people some. Some I have given, some I have forgotten about. (sorry :D)

This thread is for people who want har quicks. I will hunt har quicks on order of post, so please do not pm me about this offer, I will not reply to pm's.

I will give them out for free for those who join me in the mission.(up to 2 depending how many people post saying they want one)
For those who post here asking for one, I will sell them to you for 2 mil under market value at time of post.
I will be hunting at Demons Above S2 since this is where I have found that unit most, and with little trouble.
To sum this thread up, I will be hunting HAR QUICK units starting today.
First come first serve, serious buyers only please. Once again serious takers only please.
I will sell each unit I find for 2 mil under market price. DO NOT pm me about finding the unit cause I will look here to see who posted first, and they will get it first.

Har quicks-1

Aeris
Jun 1, 2009, 10:42 PM
I hope you didn't forgot me lol, starting to hunt them myself as well.

sovalou
Jun 1, 2009, 10:48 PM
oh ho...so does this means no more white beast xD?

Volcompat321
Jun 2, 2009, 12:00 AM
I hope you didn't forgot me lol, starting to hunt them myself as well.

I could never forget you :D:D

oh ho...so does this means no more white beast xD?

For now. I will go back there depending on when the hunt for quicks stops. I do need to keep some money in my common box lol.
Also-We need to talk about Alpal's little race type thing. I'll mail you in game IF I see you on when I'm on. Or you mail me!!!

Sano
Jun 2, 2009, 04:48 AM
Hey V, I'm willing to accompany you in the hunting. I only need 1 more Har /Quick for my secondary Techer character and tired of switching my stuff over from my main lol. Besides that, after I get that extra one, I'm more than willing to still do runs with you so you can have some company ^^. I also love making new friends seeing as majority of the people I know have different playtimes, its good to always have fun people on at all times to play with. Please feel free to hit me up, I believe all the info you need to know is in my sig ^^