PDA

View Full Version : diad

GUNcrazy12
Jun 1, 2009, 02:42 PM
ok, so why is diad still at like 700k?
did segac pull a sneaky drop mod that cuts the rate of diad or something?
because white beast is in session, shouldnt people be getting a diad like every other run?I've got psycho wands to make for crying out loud!!!

Chuck_Norris
Jun 1, 2009, 02:50 PM
People are using them. Not selling them.

darkante
Guess you just have to bite the bullets and hunt them yourself. :S

beatrixkiddo
Why don't you go to White Beast S and hunt yours, then? What's what lots of people are doing, and they're hunting them for their own use, not yours.

GUNcrazy12
Jun 1, 2009, 03:01 PM
Why don't you go to White Beast S and hunt yours, then? What's what lots of people are doing, and they're hunting them for their own use, not yours.

that's what ive been doing, its just that i find 1 in like an hour. and i need like 100.
GRAWL!!!!!!!!

beatrixkiddo
Jun 1, 2009, 03:06 PM
Well I don't think you should expect making 4 or more of the best Rod in the game to be easy. :)

Itachi1990
Jun 1, 2009, 04:31 PM
that's what ive been doing, its just that i find 1 in like an hour. and i need like 100.
GRAWL!!!!!!!!

0.o How long does 1 S run take you?What lvl are you?1 run takes me like 10min and get 1 every other run.

WhiteKnight01
Jun 1, 2009, 06:12 PM
a sher it keeps psycho rods at a high price and its nice to have a techer wep that costs alot

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 06:47 PM
It takes me 7 minutes to solo WB S skipping mobs of course. I don't need the mp or exp, so I make it fast. (CAST GM ftw). I found 7 diads in 10 runs late last night. Your just unlucky. ;p

DreXxiN
Jun 1, 2009, 06:49 PM
2 in 17 here :D.

Though with NOT 3 luck, I managed 7 in 10 also about.

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 06:53 PM
yea I noticed when I had 3 luck, NOTHING DROPPED...Then luck changed, I had 1 or 2 luck, and stuff just seemed to drop. Even after running all those missions with Al to get him a serafi-senba, with his 3 luck failed. I did some solo runs early this morning, and got one right away. 3 luck IMO fails, except with grinding.

GUNcrazy12
Jun 1, 2009, 07:09 PM
0.o How long does 1 S run take you?What lvl are you?1 run takes me like 10min and get 1 every other run.

it takes me about 10 min to get to the diad part.
i just dont get them at all!!!!

Dragwind
Jun 1, 2009, 07:47 PM
With a somewhat increased drop rate on P-wand boards during the event, people want to make them more than sell them now. Have fun hunting diads at WB! ;o

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 07:49 PM
With a somewhat increased drop rate on P-wand boards during the event, people want to make them more than sell them now. Have fun hunting diads at WB! ;o

There's more at WB then just diad. I actually enjoy the mission. As I posted before, I;ve made BILLIONS from White Beast. I will never leave that place forever.

GUNcrazy12
Jun 1, 2009, 08:20 PM
do u think it's worth to do the boss for the serafi board, or just reset?

sovalou
Jun 1, 2009, 08:52 PM
There's more at WB then just diad. I actually enjoy the mission. As I posted before, I;ve made BILLIONS from White Beast. I will never leave that place forever.

To much of something good is bad for your health. I'm sure you know of this saying >_>

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 09:45 PM
do u think it's worth to do the boss for the serafi board, or just reset?

Of course. A good player can kill an S or S2 Alteraz in under 2 minutes, at least.

To much of something good is bad for your health. I'm sure you know of this saying >_>

Yea yea I know. But when you make as much meseta all the time as I do off that mission, you'll go back.

PepperCat
Jun 1, 2009, 10:09 PM
Gib moar Serafi-senba boards!

I've yet to see one drop there, thus I dislike playing there from bad experiences.

From what little runs I have done there, I have noticed that Diad drops on S as the others have said.

I should spend more time there maybe, but Kakwane's anger me as MF.

GUNcrazy12
Jun 1, 2009, 10:35 PM
yea i kill the wb in like 10 seconds.
and i have in fact seen ONE serafi senba board drip there in a s run.
it was cooool, for my friend at least... :( lol

deadlywhisper85
Jun 2, 2009, 12:39 AM
i got booted for not giving the party leader a diad i didnt even know i had...apparently i got it right as i joined so i didnt know i had it...

cwTopCat
Jun 2, 2009, 02:06 AM
Gib moar Serafi-senba boards!

I've yet to see one drop there, thus I dislike playing there from bad experiences.

From what little runs I have done there, I have noticed that Diad drops on S as the others have said.

I should spend more time there maybe, but Kakwane's anger me as MF.

Kakwanes are easy to deal with as a MF 0_o, expecially on WB S..unless your lvl/techs are really low.

Anyways...i think the box at the end probably has like a ~20% chance to be a Diad. Some times i could get like 2 in a row and other times i can do 6+ runs (1 hour playing) and not get one. Most of the time you won't get them every other run unless you're just having a really lucky day. The main reason the prices are higher now (like others have said) is because of all the pwand boards from STD. And I think the price of diads will remain sorta high untell after the STD rewards. heh

GeekRuler
Jun 2, 2009, 02:12 PM
They could also be higher in price because more people want to look like skanks in their multi-colored Voloyal Outfits (they require 2 Diad, 1 Primitive Moatoob Idol, and 1 De Rol Carapace)
I've been saving mine for a while, for selling purposes of course :D