PDA

View Full Version : My Game Improvement Ideas.

Small05
Jun 1, 2009, 04:50 PM
hi my name is small i have been playing psu since it came out in the uk...well me and my friend have some ideas to make um psu well um i dont know....a better place.....to inprove it a bit more i wasnt sure who to send my ideas to so i just thought i might send them to you.....my name is small and my friends name is harmony we both play psu and we are both girls ok here are some of our ideas
1. bring back the photon chairs
2. intaract with people more like you could actually hug them that would be cool
3. more clothes
4. more intaractive room items like a sofa or a piano or a organ or something
5.lol me and some friends recomended bed actions like you could really have kids if you wanted to or you could have a family or a pet to look after. i would love to carry a littlle evil pet chao around with me in the lobby one of my friends wanted a shato following them...
6. make the charecters room more like a house and actually have a bed you can sleep on and a wardrobe for clothes.... it would also be cool if you coulf ride and airboard around the lobby your own customised one....oh and also seen in the make over shop lumilass you should be able to change you chars name you should be able to change everything about it ...and still keep the lvl and the skills,
7. one of my friends recommended your partner machines should be able to step on buttons on missions..some people dont like playing in parties sometimes....well thats only some of my ideas...get back to me if you want to know more of them....one question can saga over hear conversations on psu? just wondering beacause me and my friend were talking about a big huge giant rappy boss before rappy gugg came out....so see ya later please consider my ideas...

DreXxiN
Jun 1, 2009, 06:49 PM
2-6.

Second Life

Volcompat321
Jun 1, 2009, 06:59 PM
Number 7 is the only good idea I see there.

Ok, and number 1 would be pretty cool I guess. Cept we don't have colors like in PSO.

Triple_S
Jun 1, 2009, 07:02 PM
1) Agreed.

2) Eh... maybe.

3) Agreed.

4) Sounds good, if done right.

5) Uhm, no. Fucking. No. Play something else if you want this. Although the Chao and Sato thing is basically done in missions and in PSO. Of course, Sato exists in PSZ too.

6) Would basically be a room size upgrade, although it could work since we can move the room from planet to planet. I love the airboard idea though, and maybe be able to use it in missions (but of course your attack options are limited; only certain weapons could be used while on the airboard). Changing your name however would be quite stupid and bothering to list why would be even more stupid since the problems that could arise from it should be pretty obvious.

7) I do not think that NPCs should be able to step on switches. Maybe Partner Machines. And yes, SEGA can see your messages if they really want to, I'm sure.

ashley50
Jun 1, 2009, 07:11 PM
1) no
2) no
3) ok
4) no
5) JUST NO
6)
7) sounds right

Ruru
Jun 1, 2009, 07:52 PM
1: meh. dont think too many people would really care.

2: no. we have enough crazy emotes that people use to sexually harass others as it is. we dont need more of this.

3: yes. we needs moar clothes always! also they need to take off the restrictions some clothes have that you cant wear a certain top with certain pants, or certain pants with certain shoes. its just stupid.

4: yes. better room ineraction is always nice. we definitely need more room items we can actually play around with.

5: no, just no... we dont need "sex" in a game like this.. hell we cant even say sex in this game. having a pet would be ok i guess. but if i want something following me around i'll just go play pokemon yellow again.

6: yes-ish. bigger rooms would be great. and being able to actually put all the junk we have in our rooms would be even nicer. i also agree having a bed should = being able to lay down or sleep in it, but once again sega doesnt want to have the suggestion of "sex" in their game... although they gave us the voloyal set....
having an airboard would be ok. but being able to change our characters names would just be a problem for many reasons. i do agree being able to change everything else from height weight would be a nice touch though.

7: yes to a point. it would be nice if our PM's could stand on buttons for us but with how bad some of the programming is in this game i doubt sega would be able to do a command for us to be able to make our npc partners actually stand where we want them to. it would actually involve working.

str898mustang
Jun 1, 2009, 07:59 PM
No on all them except 7

Wanna make the game better? Make it harder and go back to V1 standards, keep AoI grinding though. The game was much funner back then.

sovalou
Jun 1, 2009, 08:48 PM
um right didnt real the wall of text... but I'm assuming it has already been mentioned already in the past. If you don't like or feel theres something is missing in PSU that you think they should add, then just go play another game before you get even more disaapointed. :/

otherwise "no" to everything cause PSU is fine the way it is.

ChibiBecca
Jun 1, 2009, 10:56 PM
this is PSU, not the Sims. ^^;

There's enough of the nanoblast humping, you really want to see your characters have actual sex? How would children even work out, would they go on an extra character slot, or be NPCs? I'd rather be out fighting things then having to stay home and toilet train a demented baby CAST.

I find it hard enough to keep up with people on my card list having 4 different character names, an ability to change the names whenever they like would just be confusing.

While new room items and clothes would be good (i'm guesing some tops, bottoms and shoes aren't allowed to be used together due to layering issues), that'd have to be included in some future version of the game, or only be avalable for the PC and Xbox players.

goldbrease
Jun 1, 2009, 11:16 PM
because of people moving around alot, the hug command would have to lock the actions of both players. people would be running around lobbies pulling people out of shops, pp cubes, server change cubes constantly and keeping people from getting anywere.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 1, 2009, 11:20 PM
I'd rather be out fighting things then having to stay home and toilet train a demented baby CAST.

Good thing there's already a Cosmo Fountain (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/51/cosmo_fountain/) to facilitate this.

Tetsaru
Jun 2, 2009, 11:07 AM
hi my name is small i have been playing psu since it came out in the uk...well me and my friend have some ideas to make um psu well um i dont know....a better place.....to inprove it a bit more i wasnt sure who to send my ideas to so i just thought i might send them to you.....my name is small and my friends name is harmony we both play psu and we are both girls ok here are some of our ideas
2. intaract with people more like you could actually hug them that would be cool
3. more clothes
5.lol me and some friends recomended bed actions like you could really have kids if you wanted to or you could have a family or a pet to look after. i would love to carry a littlle evil pet chao around with me in the lobby one of my friends wanted a shato following them...
6. make the charecters room more like a house and actually have a bed you can sleep on and a wardrobe for clothes.... it would also be cool if you coulf ride and airboard around the lobby your own customised one....oh and also seen in the make over shop lumilass you should be able to change you chars name you should be able to change everything about it ...and still keep the lvl and the skills,
7. one of my friends recommended your partner machines should be able to step on buttons on missions..some people dont like playing in parties sometimes....well thats only some of my ideas...get back to me if you want to know more of them....one question can saga over hear conversations on psu? just wondering beacause me and my friend were talking about a big huge giant rappy boss before rappy gugg came out....so see ya later please consider my ideas...

1 - meh
2 - no
3 - hell yeah
4 - that'd be ok... lol already have chairs and bells though
5 - NO! FUCKING NO SURPRISE BUTTSECKS, GAWD! I hate that blacklisting people doesn't prevent me from seeing assholes chasing me trying to nanoblast me anyway!!!...Although I miss having PSO-style MAGs around that you could raise however you wanted, because it was functional in combat and they looked cool...
6 - There's already enough of a house feel in the game imo. I kinda like the airboard idea; we need more vehicle-oriented stuff in the game. Changing names, I'm not so sure.... it'd be really hard to keep up with your friends and contacts. =/
7 - I would VERY much like to be able to issue commands to my meatshields - I mean NPC characters in battle... stepping on switches would be one of those commands, although I fear it would take some of the little teamwork-oriented parts of the game away. People solo enough on here as it is, and with our low population, we don't need to isolate ourselves...

As far as Sega being able to "overhear" conversations... well, I'm sure they keep logs of all that stuff somewhere. Do they always look at them? Highly doubtful. =/

Volcompat321
Jun 2, 2009, 11:11 AM
I don't even know if they can look at chat logs and whatnot. When reporting someone, you are asked to show proof, if you can. (not that I ever reported anyone, cause I haven't) But friends have and told me, since I was there I had chat logs, and supplied them to SEGA for a friend since he played on ps2.

garjian
Jun 2, 2009, 12:41 PM
everyone has their ideas...

personally i think balanced missions would cause people to spread out more... the difficulty of the misisons should reflect the reward... this should include older missions... most of which have no purpose anymore... not even sleeping warriors.
events making items super cheap... that needs to stop... although the damage is done now... events should only add a array of strange missions with perhaps a less linear set-up or irregular goals... an experience boost wouldnt be a bad thing... if it werent so ridiculous... getting from 1-100 during an event takes about 2 days. this is not good.
all missions need a difficulty boost... the game is sooo fucking easy... being able to solo everything is hurts the missions diversity... high reward missions should require decent weaponary and the right classes... and not tornado dance.

the only endgame is money... which is tainted enough by the s+10s... theres no hard missions that require my character to be 150, have 50%s and bum a techer. no challenge to keep my friends interestednothing to earn high grade weapons or lvls for...

i have more fun on a lvl70 running endrum remnants s2 and a group of 2 (guntecher + acrotecher)

as for your ideas... PSU is already enough of a chat room... theres not much else to do but go to the 4th... and break-up/cause arguements... the chat room does not need expanding... the game needs improving.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Jun 2, 2009, 02:19 PM
3. more clothes

2-6 You do know you can do that in real life right?

Space-Elf
Jun 8, 2009, 01:57 PM
Can't say I disliked PSU after seeing everything AotI had to offer, but I did feel disappointed at one thing.

Three Planets and a Space Colony and all we see of each is probably a meager 5%.

SEGA needs to up the areas to go on missions, go save some crazy scientists who wandered into hostile territory, restore power to some levels in the Guardians Colony and find out its terrorist's who did it...I dunno...anything!!

I see UNIVERSE in the title but its really a small island in the middle of the ocean. As for the suggestions...I agree with all but the family one >>;...just...no.

Also...better color palette for character creation (dirtymaroonpink just looks nasty).

Tetsaru
Jun 9, 2009, 12:56 AM
Can't say I disliked PSU after seeing everything AotI had to offer, but I did feel disappointed at one thing.

Three Planets and a Space Colony and all we see of each is probably a meager 5%.

This was one of my friend's biggest complaints about PSU after he played it. He was expecting expansive, free-roaming areas like WoW or FFXI for each planet, not "Zelda-style towns," as he put it.

Noblewine
Jun 9, 2009, 01:28 AM
3. more clothes
yes

4. more intaractive room items like a sofa or a piano or a organ or something.
yes

7. one of my friends recommended your partner machines should be able to step on buttons on missions..some people dont like playing in parties sometimes....well thats only some of my ideas...get back to me if you want to know more of them....one question can saga over hear conversations on psu? just wondering beacause me and my friend were talking about a big huge giant rappy boss before rappy gugg came out.
Yes

AfromenEntertainment
Jun 9, 2009, 08:10 AM
just bring back pso, because it was a way better game!

Ethateral
Jun 9, 2009, 10:14 AM
just bring back pso, because it was a way better game!

No. Don't need another game within a game. Kthx.

Itachi1990
Jun 9, 2009, 10:44 AM
1.W/e
2.I guess but both ppl would have to agree
3.sure
4.would be nice
5.lol...no
6.being able to sleep in bed except just sit there would be nice but what would be the point.airboards would be cool outside the lobby and being able to take out your weapons in the lobby would be cool to so you can show them of outside a mission.
7.that would be good for soloing and actually being able to make your PM do stuff like attack a certian enemy,heal or just stand there and look pretty.

Some of these are good ideas but will not stop ppl from being bored and quiting.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 9, 2009, 01:15 PM
More clothing options would be nice. Other than that, I say no to everything else. You know what would be an even better option? The "Shove Aside" option so when your cornered by enemies and need to get out of the dog pile you can leap over or shove aside said enemy. Another good option is the ability to sprint or do a faster run. Because man, them "mage" type enemies sure do love machine-gunning me with techs.

Overlord Zenon
Jun 9, 2009, 01:55 PM
photon chairs could be iffy depending if you want more lag to deal with, i can agree more lobby actions would be cool as well as more facial expressions, id also say more room layouts, not the themes, but more then the standard 3 room layout some have slightly different but its still generally the bedroom is the same in all rooms, could be fully customizable placing bed, desk computer, etc, more pso weapons and or quests, sure we could have a VR almost dedicated to pso levels, an option to turn off/on spell visuals past lvl 21 effects... some people like seeing pretty effects... well i could keep going but i'll stop there

also more pso special music, like live and learn, wedding theme, jingle bells etc, those seem to fit more then the psu holdiay music

roardova lengths
Jun 10, 2009, 08:20 PM
Number 7 is the only good idea I see there.

Seriously, when I'm hunting something like Igg Crowns, I would really love the button help from my PM and Fulyen... I love how they Resta at any given moment, but everyone would deeply appreciate it...