PDA

View Full Version : PA leveling during event reward

tadtwisted
Jun 2, 2009, 03:53 AM
so during the 2x PA leveling which spells/bullets/skills are you going to be working on?

for spells i think ill finally do a de-buff party they are the only spells other than megiverse i dont have at 40+ (leveling megiverse makes baby jesus cry)

for bullets are rifles, im ashamed to say my rifle bullets are weak (my laser cannon are weak as well but unlike 90% of all you guys i just dont like the laser cannon)

for skills it's Absolute Dance, I think this PA skill absolutely sucks

there is my list let me kow what you guys are gonna work on

Volcompat321
Jun 2, 2009, 04:25 AM
I will be leveling
1st-Rifles
2nd-Lasers
3rd-Spells (most are 31+ but not capped)
4th(if I have time)-Buffs (at 41 now, want them at 50)
5th(again, if there's time)-Twin handguns.

PhdChristmas
Jun 2, 2009, 04:29 AM
lasers. i thought rifles were a pain, but lasers......

Absolute Dance is good versus casters that just stand in one spot and spam spells. Like the mobs of neudaiz, but dus maj is better. Forget the third combo, the whole PA would be half-decent if the flashy part of the third combo actually hit something, like splendor crush.

Sano
Jun 2, 2009, 04:41 AM
I think I will be mixing it up between Bullets and Techs. Most skills are pretty easily leveled up casually and I find it kind of fun doing it that way. But Bullets and Techs just take forever lol.

As for order:

#1. Buffs. (AT main but, leveled them casually. Didn't want to bore myself out standing there spamming buffs but... with this boost... how could you pass it up? ^^ Currently 23 or 24... *sigh*)
#2. A toss up between Rifle bullets and Offensive Techs.
#3. Whichever loses the battle for #2 lol.
#4. If I somehow get majority of the above PA's I want 31+ accomplished, then I will probably buy all the Skills I don't have yet (which... is like... almost none lol) and get them as high as I can with whatever time I have left I guess hehehe.

biggabertha
Jun 2, 2009, 04:52 AM
Rifle - both PA Fragment ones
Laser - both PA Fragment ones
Twin Handguns - all of them, they're like Rifles but without the range so more annoying to level
Absolute Dance - I've heard this takes ages - I'm not taking any chances
Anga Dugrega - This one took a VERY long time for me to get to Lv. 21 in the past in v. 1, no doubt it will take ages getting it to Lv. 50
Megiverse - no comment

Everything else levels easily and quickly enough in Rescuing Hyuga, Price of Genocide, White Beast, Plains Overlord, Sakura Blast, Scarred Planet and Military Subway.

DEM_CIG
Jun 2, 2009, 07:12 AM
Lasers 1st... then I will cap out the rest of my rifles then work on my twin handguns... then cap out my shotguns ^_^.

NDW
Jun 2, 2009, 10:53 AM
I'm glad I got my Megiverse to LV50 so I don't have to worry about leveling it anymore. Well, here is the order of leveling for my PAs:

- Laser Cannon
- Rifle
- Twin Handgun
- Shotgun
- Ra- TECHNICs
- Basic TECHNICs
- Dam- TECHNICs
- Gi- TECHNICs
- Sword Skills
- Spear Skills
- Double Saber Skills
- Axe Skills

unicorn
Jun 2, 2009, 11:00 AM
Thankfully, only techs I have that are under 41 are Buffs, Megiverse, Nosmegid, and Noszonde. Regrants too I guess, but I don't care about that one because it'll kill me faster if I level it. They're all 36-38 though (Regrants is 26 however).

So otherwise:
- Laser Cannon
- Crossbow
- Rifle
- Twin Handguns
- Bow
- Grenade Launcher
- Anga Durega
- Anga Jabroga
- Absolute Dance
- Renga Chujin-shou
- Bogga Zubba
- Ikk Hikk
- Gravity Break
- Chuei Jitosushin

Tetsaru
Jun 2, 2009, 11:11 AM
I'll probably spam my laser PA's at Sakura Blast when I feel like hunting Milla and Neu Walnas. Some of my rifle PA's also need some work...

Darius_Drake
Jun 2, 2009, 11:12 AM
Here is the order I will go in.

1.) Rifles
2.) Shotguns
3.) Laser Cannons
4.) Buffs
5.) Offensive Techs
6.) Twin Handgun
if there is any time left Gravity Break

stukasa
Jun 2, 2009, 12:12 PM
I still have a few techs in the upper 30s I'd like to get to 41 on my MF. And my GM needs to work on her lasers. And if I have time, maybe work on Anga Dugrega, Anga Jabroga and a few other FM PAs too.

Powder Keg
Jun 2, 2009, 12:16 PM
Definitely going to be leveling the following techs:

All Gi Techs
Megiverse
Barta
Zonde
Megid
Dam spells last

I already have my RA techs at 40, so when I decide to play Masterforce again lvl 41 is good enough for me for most of my techs.

Complex_Jao
Jun 2, 2009, 12:45 PM
gun PAs are all i care about...and maybe buffs so 1st: Lasers/2nd: Rifles/3rd: Twin Handguns/4th: Buffs

Anduril
Jun 2, 2009, 12:55 PM
I'm going with:
Lasers
Rifles
Misc. TECHs
Misc. Skills

Sha Sha
Jun 2, 2009, 01:42 PM
My FT's buffs and Healing stuff then cap some of Marrons stuff then tsukuyo if i can even get one while its going i beileve my account pay period ends at the end of this month D=

Darki
Jun 2, 2009, 02:46 PM
I got all techs over 21, so I'll bump them to 30. I guess it won't take too much, if I switch to AT (the only use of the class for me is to level techs) and the Har/ unit, they should be capped in less than a week. Then I'll level all the bullets for my FiG, GT and PT at least to the 21/31's, and if I'm done with that, I'll do the same with skills.

If I still have time... I'll cap stuff.

Noblewine
Jun 2, 2009, 04:57 PM
I will be leveling my technics and bullets when we get the PA boost; I missed the chance to level them during StD.

Warlock01
Jun 2, 2009, 05:55 PM
lasers
rifles
dugreda
twin pistols
killer shot

necman
Jun 2, 2009, 06:11 PM
I'll finally join a buff party as I could never handle it other wise. Depending how long I can stand that for and how long it really takes to level I will move on to some cross bow bullets while I hunt somewhere that I need mats from. all my bullets are maxed at 40 and I hate gun master(4 weapons indeed). my techs will get some work out but not a lot. Mostly I will be using synth bonus for some rattlesnakes and a few other things I would like. and of coarse I will do lots of grinding.

Aeris
Jun 2, 2009, 08:53 PM
Probly will work on my techs when its around, need to get most of my attack techs to 31+ and need to work on bullets and maybe some attack PAs.

Trish Digital Girl
Jun 2, 2009, 10:45 PM
Well, I would be working on Gi-Techs and basic-Techs

darkante
Jun 2, 2009, 10:55 PM
As all my useful Shotgun P.A are all maxed on Gunmaster.
I think i try to level Laser Cannon as much as i can, Rifle are all lv 40+, same with Twin Handgun.
So they are not as much in need.
Hopefully, the boost comes soon.

Edit: Strange..signature were gone? No matter, copy and paste...