PDA

View Full Version : Do I need multiple accounts for 360 and PC?

Sorenia
Jun 2, 2009, 03:20 PM
Hi I'm about to get the 360 version to play with some friends who don't use the PC version. I know that the servers and characters are separate. My question is do I need multiple accounts?

Looking at the FAQ it implies you can use a gamer id in the 360 version but doesn't say if it can be the same gamer id as you use for your PC version.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 2, 2009, 03:28 PM
Yes, you need different accounts.

Sorenia
Jun 2, 2009, 03:58 PM
Ok so can I get my second account via sega billing? From what I read if you need to cancel it can be a pain via microsoft.

Cooljames2186
Jun 2, 2009, 04:06 PM
Ok so can I get my second account via sega billing? From what I read if you need to cancel it can be a pain via microsoft.

Unfortunately...yes it is paid to Sega but Microsoft is their bumper for this game...so any cancellation would have to go through 1 800 4 MY XBOX...which we all have horror stories about how long it takes to cancel this account...lol. It's an interesting process indeed.

Anduril
Jun 2, 2009, 04:20 PM
An account for the 360 version can only be purchased through the LIVE Marketplace, unfortunately.