PDA

View Full Version : Best way to make Meseta?

Pwnage21
Jun 3, 2009, 05:23 AM
I see people with alot of Mill. How can I make money fast?

List ways below. (ty)

-

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 06:18 AM
-Play the game
-Sell rares
-hunt more rares
-sell more rares.

Tianna
Jun 3, 2009, 06:34 AM
Depends on your level really. If you're low level just find out what people are looking for. Right now hunt diads, De Ragnus dorso's(i'll buy those from ya at a reasonable price). In fact you can get dorsos from any level run at Duel in the Ruins (Foran Waterfall lobby on Parum)
Hope that helps now go make some meseta :)

RagolianHunter
Jun 3, 2009, 06:48 AM
What you really need to do is.

Go into debt borrowing all the meseta that you can.

Next search for shop spAwn, buy all my items.

Next use said items to farm better items, sell those items.

Revisit my shop buying better weaponry/armor and repeat above process.

Just my attempt at a lame joke.

But yeah, do what Tianna and Vol. said above and you will be on the road to riches.

Gibdozer
Jun 3, 2009, 09:19 AM
I see people with alot of Mill. How can I make money fast?

List ways below. (ty)

-

Check the 10,000 previous threads on how to make money!

cpl meza
Jun 3, 2009, 10:33 AM
beg for money.

Arika
Jun 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
bet all your luck on milla

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 11:29 AM
Pretty much just play the game. As you level, you will see yourself making more meseta.
There aren't many low levels that have lots of meseta, unless they have higher characters. This is obvious since almost nothing found on low rank missions drop anything that sells for lots.
I found that after level 100(70 on some missions) and some luck, you will make lots.
Just continue playing the game, ask a friend if you need meseta for equips, until you can pay them back, if they help you out, good, if not...make some new friends.

HienkyakuX
Jun 3, 2009, 01:03 PM
pick up any item u find npc most of it and if you don't need some of them sell it at ur shop

Noblewine
Jun 3, 2009, 01:21 PM
Spam Seed Express.

Unit D79
Jun 3, 2009, 11:54 PM
do what everybody else does and invest in some good old GRM stocks. the new ceo might be a pansy, but i like the direction he's taking the company

Sano
Jun 4, 2009, 04:34 AM
do what everybody else does and invest in some good old GRM stocks. the new ceo might be a pansy, but i like the direction he's taking the company

That made me chuckle :lol:

@OP: Good friends help each other out. If you have any, they shouldn't have any problem in helping you out till you are stable ^^. I'm not saying freeload EVERYTHING till they are broke :lol: . Just get some decent stuff to hold you off for now, maybe a few for later. Use that stuff to level up, and as you go along, you'll get random rare synth materials and rare weapons. Check shops to see if the weapons sell decent there. If not, NPC them and keep it moving. As for the materials, just check if they sell decent in shop. If not, keep them on your PM.

One thing you may want to try is selling Copernia and Olpad in your shop. They are used to trade in for Grinder Base S, usually sell pretty good. If you are feeling lucky, you can use them to try to make some S Grinders and hope you get lucky and get good + #'s. But usually you get crap #'s so, I suggest just selling Copernia and Olpads for now ^^. Hope I could help!

Crawdad
Jun 5, 2009, 10:40 AM
There's some things i want to buy and move around but I no longer have the cash to do it so I need to know a reasonable way to make money as quick as I can i would say i need like 8 mill, I dont expect it to happen overnight, and knowing my luck it wont. But what's a good way to make money?

ashley50
Jun 5, 2009, 11:16 AM
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164952

HienkyakuX
Jun 5, 2009, 01:13 PM
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164952

lol that made my day :P

Zeek123
Jun 5, 2009, 03:10 PM
Well pwnage... I would have to recommend you:
1. If you've been playing for awhile, make a new account so you have a higher acct. #
2. Make a female newman... as 'gifted' as possible
3. Get the Voyal Clothes
4. Beg for money at White Beast's lobby
5. Don't take me seriously

BuShiYo
Jun 5, 2009, 07:52 PM
I get all my coin from buying and selling stacks of olpads... makes usally 15-20 mil a day

Crawdad
Jun 7, 2009, 11:25 AM
Ugh i hate having to play a game that mimics a real economy, I have NO luck in this whatsoever andd never find ANYTHING I ddid 50 + runs to get a Vjeri/Resist With 3 * luck and Nothing.

And when i finally do find something, EVERYONE has it!

Ugh i Hate this game's economy, it screws me over too much.

(oh and some sarcasm on the real economy thing It's a good thing but I'm just unlucky)

HienkyakuX
Jun 7, 2009, 11:43 AM
well one good item to hunt atm that will get you some profit is melan fist.

bay sick
Jun 11, 2009, 10:55 PM
beg for money.

pathetic. don't beg. either merk items. get lucky on pick ups. and buy exspensive stuff. so when youre tired of it sell it and make alot of money back.:-D