PDA

View Full Version : PSU June 5 "update": No Maintenance

Ezodagrom
Jun 3, 2009, 07:02 AM
Well, here is this week "update", no maintenance.
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=299

EspioKaos
Jun 3, 2009, 07:16 AM
No maintenance, actually. ;)

Ezodagrom
Jun 3, 2009, 07:24 AM
Oops...^^;
fixed >.>;

Google translation can be a bit confusing sometimes (or most of the times)... x.x

Trish Digital Girl
Jun 3, 2009, 07:59 AM
Aww, Oh well ^^;

Arika
Jun 3, 2009, 10:10 AM
Their excuse will be "we were busy fixing the guardian cash: our new money source in JP server, which is far more important than US server update"

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 3, 2009, 10:34 AM
Their excuse will be "we were busy fixing the guardian cash: our new money source in JP server, which is far more important than US server update"

I agree 100%

stukasa
Jun 3, 2009, 11:04 AM
Just as expected. :)

The_Brimada
Jun 3, 2009, 11:15 AM
No surprise here.

landman
Jun 3, 2009, 11:46 AM
No surprise, I still need to recover from my STD...

Tetsaru
Jun 3, 2009, 12:23 PM
GRRAAAAH, DAMMIT SEGAC!!! I want my synth boost so I can make my Love Inferno and Melan Knuckles and Psycho Wands and all the other 50 gajillion boards I've saved up!

RAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 12:28 PM
Oh well. Only thing I have to synth is my snakes, and then grind em to 10/10...as many as I can anyway. Other than that, I don't mind how long we have to wait. I'm in no big rush.

ashley50
Jun 3, 2009, 12:30 PM
No Surprise there :P...(for me at least)

fay
Jun 3, 2009, 12:40 PM
Things like this make me glad that I am leaving.

Skorn
Jun 3, 2009, 12:55 PM
Not surprising after their big FAIL of last week. Which they still have not cleared up. =-(

Saito S
Jun 3, 2009, 03:46 PM
Not surprising after their big FAIL of last week. Which they still have not cleared up. =-(
Uh... perhaps I'm just not remembering something, but what "FAIL" are you referring to?

As for No Maintenance... it doesn't bother me. I figured it would be longer than this before we saw our rewards anyway. Besides, I was hoping to get some more playing time in before the PA exp boost (wanna get some techs to level 21 now, then use the boosted exp period to shoot them toward lv 40), and also, I need to inventory all my boards and mats (they're all kinda jumbled across all 4 of my characters right now) so when the synth boost comes, I have some idea of what's where. So this just means I have more time, and don't have to stop playing at 11PM tomorrow night. :D

ashley50
Jun 3, 2009, 03:55 PM
Uh... perhaps I'm just not remembering something, but what "FAIL" are you referring to?

some players didn't get all the PSP rewards that was given last week...

buzyb77
Jun 3, 2009, 04:11 PM
wow another nada week

Saito S
Jun 3, 2009, 05:13 PM
Ahh. I didn't participate in that event, so I had no rewards coming anyway; thus, I haven't been paying that much attention to 'em. I didn't realize some people were missing theirs, that DOES suck. :(

pinkace
Jun 3, 2009, 05:43 PM

OMG EPIC PHAIL!!

... get a life, it was like 1% of the total. They fixed it. Next.

GeekRuler
Jun 3, 2009, 06:45 PM
There is normally a week in between updates anyway.

I don't know why anyone would expect this week to be different :D

Skorn
Jun 3, 2009, 08:15 PM

As for No Maintenance... it doesn't bother me. I figured it would be longer than this before we saw our rewards anyway. Besides, I was hoping to get some more playing time in before the PA exp boost (wanna get some techs to level 21 now, then use the boosted exp period to shoot them toward lv 40), and also, I need to inventory all my boards and mats (they're all kinda jumbled across all 4 of my characters right now) so when the synth boost comes, I have some idea of what's where. So this just means I have more time, and don't have to stop playing at 11PM tomorrow night. :D
It was the problem with the PSP rewards. They fail on something they've done many times. I still don't have either of mine as many other people also.
Plus they have not fixed it yet. =-(

Unit D79
Jun 3, 2009, 11:52 PM
just out of curiosity, but how big is the synthesis boost again?

Aeris
Jun 3, 2009, 11:59 PM
just out of curiosity, but how big is the synthesis boost again?

Should be 20% i think.

Gypsy72
Jun 4, 2009, 01:14 AM
so we aren't getting the update with the June "Wedding Lobby" like the jp servers are getting?

landman
Jun 4, 2009, 05:16 AM
If we get it, it will be only for one week, the 19th they have to activate the Sonic lobbies.

pikachief
Jun 4, 2009, 03:18 PM
There is normally a week in between updates anyway.

I don't know why anyone would expect this week to be different :D

yea but no matter how many times people say this, people will still complain every week there is no maintenance as expected >.>

Dhylec
Jun 4, 2009, 03:26 PM
yea but no matter how many times people say this, people will still complain every week there is no maintenance as expected >.>
Even if there is new content, but, it's not what they want... Well, ya know that too. ;]