PDA

View Full Version : What are some popular missions

BluefullZeest
Jun 3, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'm just wondering what missions are good at this time, Mainly something that has alot of people doing it so I dont have to Solo. Cuz right now Im bored and dont know what I should do.

Dhylec
Jun 3, 2009, 08:48 AM
There is always White Beast on Neudaiz Pavilion's Top Or Seed Express at Parum's Coast.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 3, 2009, 08:53 AM
Yep, White Beast is popular :)

Darius_Drake
Jun 3, 2009, 11:43 AM
One good thing about the events are that you can run missions in a party. I find it funny people complain about an event when it goes on for longer than 2 weeks, yet they are willing to run WB for 6 months straight. I wish I could tell you about another mission people will be at, but apparently WB is your best bet to run in a party now.

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 11:48 AM
White Beast, Scarred Planet(for those who didn't get L/kk in event), SEED Express, The De Rol Le mission, Sleeping Warriors(for those that cant get enough pwands), and hmm, lets see......uh.....I guess that's it. People will complain that they are bored, and have nothing to do, or hunt. When I hear that I suggest doing EVERY mission in the game. People don't realize there is over 100+ missions in the game. You may not have trouble with more than half the misssions, and you might not get anything good from it, but hey, it's something to do. By the time your done with doing EVERY mission in the game, you will have every lobby open, and your free to go anywhere you want, whenever you want.

Ezodagrom
Jun 3, 2009, 12:49 PM
White Beast, Scarred Planet(for those who didn't get L/kk in event), SEED Express, The De Rol Le mission, Sleeping Warriors(for those that cant get enough pwands), and hmm, lets see......uh.....I guess that's it. People will complain that they are bored, and have nothing to do, or hunt. When I hear that I suggest doing EVERY mission in the game. People don't realize there is over 100+ missions in the game. You may not have trouble with more than half the misssions, and you might not get anything good from it, but hey, it's something to do. By the time your done with doing EVERY mission in the game, you will have every lobby open, and your free to go anywhere you want, whenever you want.
It's 50+ missions...^^;
But it's not fun when only 10 of those missions have enemies at lvl 150+ while the great majority of the other missions have lvl 80 - 120 enemies on their highest difficulties...

Volcompat321
Jun 3, 2009, 12:54 PM
It's 50+ missions...^^;
But it's not fun when only 10 of those missions have enemies at lvl 150+ while the great majority of the other missions have lvl 80 - 120 enemies on their highest difficulties...

50, 100 whateva lol.
Like I said, those missions may not be hard or may not drop anything, but it's almost always fun to do a span of 50+ missions than it is ....1-5 missions. I don't know about the way you play, or anyone else plays, but I love mixing it up a bit. If I'm hunting something, I stay there for about 1-3 hours, depending on how much time I play, then switch it up with a random mission for like 20-40 minutes. I can solo any mission with the exception of AMF(cause of the blocks) and SEED Express S2(20 minutes :( ), in about 15 minutes or less. No mission is going to take up enough time to care, whether it be super easy or hard. I just do it for the mixing up of missions, so I'm not constantly spamming 1 mission.

hunterseifer
Jun 3, 2009, 01:55 PM
50, 100 whateva lol.
Like I said, those missions may not be hard or may not drop anything, but it's almost always fun to do a span of 50+ missions than it is ....1-5 missions. I don't know about the way you play, or anyone else plays, but I love mixing it up a bit. If I'm hunting something, I stay there for about 1-3 hours, depending on how much time I play, then switch it up with a random mission for like 20-40 minutes. I can solo any mission with the exception of AMF(cause of the blocks) and SEED Express S2(20 minutes :( ), in about 15 minutes or less. No mission is going to take up enough time to care, whether it be super easy or hard. I just do it for the mixing up of missions, so I'm not constantly spamming 1 mission.

Even though there are alot of mishes, most of them are mapped almost the same with the same mobs... so its pretty much the same drops with more or less the previous mission you just ran:disapprove: would be nice if they completely mixed up the enemies instead of making some runs shorter just to get to the boss. Ex. TD>Seed awakening or SE>EB. Would like to see machine mob from neudaiz mixed with gao's or something, would be nice to see something like that. Idk, just throwing some stuff out there.

BluefullZeest
Jun 3, 2009, 06:55 PM
I'm not trying to start a fire here, I'm just trying to play, but I do get bored just playing solo sometimes. That's why I asked as much as I do accept your constructive criticism, I didn't post this up to get critiqued.

Ezodagrom
Jun 3, 2009, 07:00 PM
No one is flaming anyone though, we're just discussing this. ^^;
Also, I think it's normal getting bored of soloing...;p