PDA

View Full Version : tribute to a really nice xbox360 player. FAY

Warlock01
Jun 3, 2009, 07:40 PM
just putting a special congrats and fairwell out to fay.

when people decide to quit this game they usually give all their stuff to their clan member's or to their friends.
but instead of giving all his psu belongings to his friends who have a lot already, he gave it to a lot of newer player's who have very little.

he organised an excellent game on the 1st floor in uni 5. granted, he had to change the time and date, but that was due to the impending cancellation of his account as he didnt want to spend 10bucks more to extend.

it was an excellent 2 hours of sheer fun. im pretty sure anyone who was there for more than 30mins got a prize. granted there were a few who turned up towards the end, joined the circle but didnt get anything.

he stripped his entire account, every weapon, every material, every piece of clothing.
at the end, he even went and removed the clothes his char was wearing and gave as a prize.

this type of generosity is not seen often. this game brings out some serrious amounts of greed.

but fay's act of kindness has really helped show that there are still genuine nice people in this game.

you will be missed fay.

p.s dont stop coming to the forum. always nice to talk to someone like you.

HyperShot-X-
Jun 3, 2009, 09:14 PM
we need more players like him, he would've done more good to the community if he stayed instead of leaving but i guess it was time for him to move on..

Overlord Zenon
Jun 5, 2009, 10:44 AM
well if he does decide to ever come back at least he'll still have his levels and friends to help him again, and yes i agree the 360 community is rather...immature is the only polite way i can say it, but there are good players there as well.

Turb0
Jun 5, 2009, 05:06 PM
Oh crap, I haven't checked the forums much in the past few days and didn't even notice the time changed. Oh well, it's not like I needed anything anyway, it's cool that some newer players got it.