PDA

View Full Version : More than a stack in your bot?

Lead Hose
Jun 5, 2009, 06:07 PM
Basically I am most likely going to be quitting soon and want to put some stuff up for sale because I would like some money when I do come back. What I want to do is put stuff up for sale at what I think it will sell for once supply goes away like relic edges and orpa hp and stuff like that. What I want to know is if I had 99 mil in my bot, and somebody bought something for 5 mil, would I have 104 mil in my bot or would I only have a stack? If somebody could test it that would be great.

Thanks

str898mustang
Jun 5, 2009, 06:10 PM
once u hit max, everything else goes *poof*

Dhylec
Jun 5, 2009, 06:14 PM
If you're that rich, spread the wealth - either to your other chars/PMs or friends.

Lead Hose
Jun 5, 2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the quick response, sounds to me like I will need to have a shop on all if characters then!! I think I will put orpa hps up for sale for around 35 or so, maybe 30. Does anyone know what gulds went for before they started dropping like they did during the event?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 5, 2009, 06:16 PM
Gulds didnt drop until we had the event as far as I know.

KunoTatewaki
Jun 5, 2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the quick response, sounds to me like I will need to have a shop on all if characters then!! I think I will put orpa hps up for sale for around 35 or so, maybe 30. Does anyone know what gulds went for before they started dropping like they did during the event?

gah 35mil for an orpa hp? Man.. sucks when I only have like 3mil... I think..

Lead Hose
Jun 5, 2009, 07:58 PM
gah 35mil for an orpa hp? Man.. sucks when I only have like 3mil... I think..

Right now they are only 7-8 mil but that should quickly change once people run out. Hard hp was around 35 mil before the event...

KunoTatewaki
Jun 5, 2009, 08:49 PM
I heard they dropped alot during shred but I never saw one... -_-;

beatrixkiddo
Jun 5, 2009, 10:11 PM
Right now they are only 7-8 mil but that should quickly change once people run out. Hard hp was around 35 mil before the event...

That's because unlike Guld, Hard / HP Restore did drop before Shred.

Lead Hose
Jun 5, 2009, 11:03 PM
I might keep the guld because I want to trade it for the guldmilla thing. So the guld didn't drop before the event, but the milla did?? How does that work?

beatrixkiddo
Jun 5, 2009, 11:31 PM
It works via ST magic!

darthplagis
Jun 5, 2009, 11:43 PM
I might keep the guld because I want to trade it for the guldmilla thing. So the guld didn't drop before the event, but the milla did?? How does that work?

you are asking how 2 completely different weapons (granted the difference is gender based, yet they are technically the same weapon just different ) that drop from 2 completely different enemies works?

have you played ANY PSO game? dont you get how the drop system works?

seriously, im not trying to flame just i cant understand your question!

Lead Hose
Jun 6, 2009, 01:07 AM
you are asking how 2 completely different weapons (granted the difference is gender based, yet they are technically the same weapon just different ) that drop from 2 completely different enemies works?

have you played ANY PSO game? dont you get how the drop system works?

seriously, im not trying to flame just i cant understand your question!

What I am asking is how come the milla came out before the guld when they are basically the same weapon just one is usable by female and the other by male. Actually nevermind it doesn't matter, they are both out now...

Oh and I haven't played any other PSO games so I guess I wouldn't know.

Zeek123
Jun 6, 2009, 01:48 AM
Oh and I haven't played any other PSO games so I guess I wouldn't know.

Allow me to explain: Ah-hem... "ZOMG ITZ A RAR! IT'S RED IT'S RED IT'S A...nother Varista... :argh: