PDA

View Full Version : SUV no damage

fighgunners
Jun 6, 2009, 04:03 PM
On my CAST, if I use my SUV as I get knocked down, it activates but does no hitting but the screen and controller respond as if it did, the controller vibrates and the screen show the light affects that I'm hitting them, yet no damage or numbers are inflicted. Honestly, they can either make me not be able to use the SUV as I get knocked down or they can let the SUV hit. It's like what, 3 lines of code?

Akihito
Jun 6, 2009, 04:15 PM
1) You have an SUV dont complain that you have it

2) Try to be a lil more safer when you activate your SUV

Dragwind
Jun 6, 2009, 04:18 PM
This tends to happen sometimes if you get hit during a certain frame of starting up the SUV. It is indeed annoying.

pinkace
Jun 6, 2009, 05:06 PM
well, its like getting ready to launch the last combo of an axe attack. if you launch it recklessly then it does nothing. pay attention next time to your surroundings.

Ruru
Jun 7, 2009, 01:58 AM
On my CAST, if I use my SUV as I get knocked down, it activates but does no hitting but the screen and controller respond as if it did, the controller vibrates and the screen show the light affects that I'm hitting them, yet no damage or numbers are inflicted. Honestly, they can either make me not be able to use the SUV as I get knocked down or they can let the SUV hit. It's like what, 3 lines of code?

it sometimes happens to my PM, i'm like "all right she did a good job... wait wtf... nothing happened D:"

it's happened to me before as well but it was with lag and not with getting knocked around. my SUV animation would pop then disappear but nothing would happen, just the sound and then poof its gone lol.

DreXxiN
Jun 7, 2009, 02:44 AM
I'd agree that it's dumb, but SUV is already so damn powerful as the first replier stated that I don't even complain about it when soloing on my CAST. lol

bay sick
Jun 11, 2009, 11:03 PM
just buy paradi cataract. always works.