PDA

View Full Version : Mission innocent girl drops

jifears
Jun 6, 2009, 09:11 PM
Psupedia's down and i kind of wanna know what are some of the good drops from monsters and end boxes for innocent girl

mvffin
Jun 6, 2009, 09:26 PM
12* Grenade, 12* Shotgun, Weapon Badges. That's all I remember off the top of my head.

Aeris
Jun 6, 2009, 09:36 PM
Did you look here?

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/2/4/parum/

Just scroll down until you see the mission.

Adrian677
Jun 6, 2009, 09:51 PM
What the hell is a weapon badge?

goldbrease
Jun 6, 2009, 10:14 PM
wait weapon badges? the same weapon badges from mag? O.o

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2009, 10:17 PM
wait weapon badges? the same weapon badges from mag? O.o

Yes, the same ones from MAG.

goldbrease
Jun 6, 2009, 10:19 PM
Yes, the same ones from MAG.

O.O why are thoes dropping? they used in exchange like megi spheres? O.o

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2009, 10:26 PM
O.O why are thoes dropping?

Because they are.

DreXxiN
Jun 6, 2009, 11:01 PM
Complete irrelevance.

It's mainly so people can get the PSO music discs and perhaps some of the rewards if they weren't around for MAG, and to hold them off before MAG+ actually.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2009, 11:06 PM
It's mainly so people can get the PSO music discs and perhaps some of the rewards if they weren't around for MAG, and to hold them off before MAG+ actually.

Does it really matter why they're dropping? They're dropping. You can get Pushans again. Be happy.

autumn
Jun 7, 2009, 12:39 AM
Mmm Agtio Repca [b] \o/

unicorn
Jun 7, 2009, 12:41 AM
1 mil Pushans ftw. :3

autumn
Jun 7, 2009, 12:41 AM
Twirling squirrel looking things ._.

Pickleahoy
Jun 7, 2009, 01:07 AM
Im spamming the crap out of this one for pushans.

Darklighter
Jun 7, 2009, 01:59 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but are there any special requirments to do this mission and is it a permanent mission or is it only going to be around for a short time?

DreXxiN
Jun 7, 2009, 02:41 AM
Does it really matter why they're dropping? They're dropping. You can get Pushans again. Be happy.

Does ANYTHING really matter? It's just a dead game, but we all ask questions about it :P

Mysterious-G
Jun 7, 2009, 02:55 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but are there any special requirments to do this mission and is it a permanent mission or is it only going to be around for a short time?

It is permanent. :)

Volcompat321
Jun 7, 2009, 02:57 AM
Where will we access this mission?

Tetsaru
Jun 7, 2009, 03:00 AM
OOOOOH, Gur Hanab... I always appreciate new, strong gun weapons. Too bad GM can't use grenades though, it looks really cool... I miss being able to use my 10/10 Degahna and Twin Rubies... ;_;

Mysterious-G
Jun 7, 2009, 05:16 AM
Where will we access this mission?

It will be accessable from the GRM shopping center on Parum.
Just talk to the nice lady at the counter! :)

goldbrease
Jun 7, 2009, 06:37 AM
It will be accessable from the GRM shopping center on Parum.
Just talk to the nice lady at the counter! :)

well thats certainly different from usual, lol.

New_One
Jun 7, 2009, 06:56 AM
Is this mission soloable? There aren't any multi-switch doors are there? Or multiple routes?

Mysterious-G
Jun 7, 2009, 07:15 AM
Is this mission soloable? There aren't any multi-switch doors are there? Or multiple routes?

Since it is a story mission it is only able to solo it. :)
Each area but the last one featuers a room, tho , containing weapon badges, which will only open if you cleared the mission multiple times.

New_One
Jun 7, 2009, 07:32 AM
Its a story mission? Ah right-o.

That was a pretty stupid question then >_>

BLADE_EDGE
Jun 7, 2009, 08:00 AM

MAG....+.....oh god not another 30 minute repetitive mission........

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 7, 2009, 11:35 AM
Oooh PSO disks. I wonder if they have Episode 3 PSO disks. That game had some good stuff.

The_Brimada
Jun 7, 2009, 12:35 PM
Oooh PSO disks. I wonder if they have Episode 3 PSO disks. That game had some good stuff.

I wish.... though wouldn't matter to me much now anyway since I already changed the majority of my songs to episode 3 music. :o

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 7, 2009, 03:00 PM
I wish.... though wouldn't matter to me much now anyway since I already changed the majority of my songs to episode 3 music. :o

Seriously? Dang, anyways I hope this Innocent Girl mission gives out good exp and MP like the STD event did. Carmilla could use a nice boost.

Daylin
Jun 7, 2009, 11:12 PM
Where can I find the Innocent Girl Mission? I've gone to every planet and don't see it anywhere....can anyone help?? thanks!!

Ethateral
Jun 7, 2009, 11:21 PM
IT's not out yet on NA/EU servers.. >_> That's next Friday.

Phaesphora
Jun 7, 2009, 11:43 PM

Agreed, these are a noteworthy omission on ST's part. I would have liked to use the Pioneer 2, Code -Deck-, or [especially] Unguis Lapis tracks in my room's Jukebox. However, it will be nice to pick up the rest of the PSO disks.

goldbrease
Jun 8, 2009, 12:19 AM
Since it is a story mission it is only able to solo it. :)
Each area but the last one featuers a room, tho , containing weapon badges, which will only open if you cleared the mission multiple times.

so the rooms with the boxes containing the badges will not open till we complete the missions everal times? so its basicly like how you had to do it to get the psp transfer reward lol.