PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone playing right now?

Xionreaver
Jun 6, 2009, 09:14 PM
I just came back from a break of a few months and was wondering where everyone was playing at on the pc/ps2 servers, I went to the whitebeast lobby and much to my surprise it was all but empty.

Aeris
Jun 6, 2009, 09:24 PM
Everyone is at random hunting spots, i am usually at Dancing Birds hunting Har Quicks and leveling Twin Handgun Bullets when i am.

cwTopCat
Jun 6, 2009, 09:43 PM
I've been at Seed Express hunting for Armas line. = /

goldbrease
Jun 6, 2009, 10:30 PM
i hop around finding whatever i can as no one is on! T_T

VertigoZero
Jun 6, 2009, 10:37 PM
Dancing Birds hunting Igg Crown and Duel in the Ruins hunting De Ragnus Dorso. Can't stand White Beast, it doesn't drop anything I really want.

Trish Digital Girl
Jun 6, 2009, 11:19 PM
I'm all over the universe ^__^

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2009, 11:23 PM
2Fort.

autumn
Jun 7, 2009, 12:41 AM
I'll be out at Dancing Birds after 3 AM Sunday night/Mon morn. Need Igg Crown ._.

Darklighter
Jun 7, 2009, 02:03 AM
Doing the boring story mission trying to get an illuminus tag. Would not be so bad if you could skip the damn talking parts that take longer then the mission.

Alnet
Jun 7, 2009, 02:38 AM
I've been at Seed Express hunting for Armas line. = /
I was here, but now that this job is finished, I'll be at Desert Terror hunting Gur Asted, or Sakura Blast hunting Milla.

VXSladeXV
Jun 7, 2009, 06:34 AM
Doing the boring story mission trying to get an illuminus tag. Would not be so bad if you could skip the damn talking parts that take longer then the mission.

Same here.

Xionreaver
Jun 7, 2009, 06:44 AM
Thanks everyone, I've been finding people going to some of the aforementioned locations. Ah, It's great to be back, Despite the fact it seems the population diminishes continually.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 7, 2009, 11:46 AM
Right now trying desperately to find a Guardians Tag and Igg Crown. But wait until the 9th rolls around and Prototype comes out. Then you won't see my ass for another 2 weeks.