PDA

View Full Version : Excited about the Guardians Formal..?

Mysterious-G
Jun 7, 2009, 07:23 AM
So since the update was announced everybody is eager to get the Guardians Formal clothing like crazy.
Many Rappy Iggs are currently being killed in search for an Igg crown...

So my question is:
Am I seriously the only one (with a female character) that is not a single bit excited about it?

The outfit is well done, but I think it belongs to Laia. Many lolis will wear it, and I am not looking forward to that. It just does not suit them. >_>;

Akihito
Jun 7, 2009, 07:39 AM
What exactly is to not like about it? I think its a charming and sophisticated look something this game needed lol. I mean would you prefer that over a loli in a bikini slaying Mother Brain? The latters not that apealing.

But I dont have a female character(but am hunting igg crowns for female friends), I am looking forward to Illuminus coat though

Ail
Jun 7, 2009, 07:41 AM
i'm with you. but yeah, maybe i'm a particular case, and i change clothes or apparence to my chars only if they change class (and it almost never happens) or in very special events. if i get a crown i'll buy one (brown or yellow, not sure) and it will end in the pm storage forever like the other 9999999999999999999999 clothes i will never use xD

Mysterious-G
Jun 7, 2009, 07:41 AM
What exactly is to not like about it? I think its a charming and sophisticated look something this game needed lol. I mean would you prefer that over a loli in a bikini slaying Mother Brain? The latters not that apealing.

But I dont have a female character(but am hunting igg crowns for female friends), I am looking forward to Illuminus coat though

The clothing is alright, but many people seem to stop at nothing to get a hold of it.

...But it is just an outfit. I do not see what makes it that special. :-?

Akihito
Jun 7, 2009, 07:46 AM
I can see alot wanting because its an item that was unattainable until now maybe some like that sort of thing gloat factor? eh idk the first week or so anyone who has 1 will be wearing it then they will go out like an Abercrombie fashion

Neith
Jun 7, 2009, 08:15 AM
I love the outfit (have it on PSP), but I really can't be bothered hunting an Igg Crown :lol: I've only seen one Rappy Igg in the whole time I've played PSU, so I don't fancy my chances. Besides, Igg Crown drops in MAG+ so I may just wait.

TrieNoir
Jun 7, 2009, 08:19 AM
We all want it because it's a jacket. For females. Ever other article of female clothing is either a silly looking shirt/pants, a skirt, or a fetish outfit. (Miko, maid, swimwear, etc) It's the only "normal" outfit we get.

Ezodagrom
Jun 7, 2009, 09:25 AM
I want it because I think it'll look good on my main. ^_^
Even though many want it, at least it doesn't look as bad as voloyal. :wacko:

darkante
Jun 7, 2009, 10:04 AM
It seems cool. Maybe a bit hard condition to get, but gives more reason to do stuff.

Ryno
Jun 7, 2009, 10:11 AM
I'm excited I've been waiting for a very very long time!

I had my Igg crown forever. and saw in player shops that it went up in prices.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Shop1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/Shop2.jpg

stukasa
Jun 7, 2009, 10:39 AM
I won't be excited about it until I get my Igg Crown, then I'll be really excited! I haven't been hunting that hard though. I'm just hoping it drops more easily in MAG+. x.x

Arika
Jun 7, 2009, 11:12 AM
I want the blue and pink, because finally ST decide to give me something that look similar to what I RP in the past.. (both 2 forms)

It has been..... 4 years already now?
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8939/mplayerc200906072303214a.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9034/mplayerc200906072300134.jpg
(oh, I guess it need to use lighting-element light shield only too.)

Also, want the red/-black too, because it fit my character the most.

Ryno
Jun 7, 2009, 11:17 AM
1st
I want the light red and yellow
and
2nd light blue and light red

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/8/2591/guardians_formal/

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 7, 2009, 11:31 AM
I would love a blue and yellow outfit. Although I doubt I'm gonna ever get the outfit soon due to the high prices of the Igg Crown. Also I have no idea where to find the Guardians Tag and what difficulty the mission is. If its S or S2 then I'm gonna have to find a few good men to help me procure one. What a drag this is gonna be.

Aeris
Jun 7, 2009, 01:54 PM
I would love a blue and yellow outfit. Although I doubt I'm gonna ever get the outfit soon due to the high prices of the Igg Crown. Also I have no idea where to find the Guardians Tag and what difficulty the mission is. If its S or S2 then I'm gonna have to find a few good men to help me procure one. What a drag this is gonna be.
Guardians Tag dropped off SEED-Venas as a special drop, should be some in the storry mission.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 7, 2009, 03:02 PM
Guardians Tag dropped off SEED-Venas as a special drop, should be some in the storry mission.

Does it have to be at a certain difficulty level such as A-S2?

Namine
Jun 7, 2009, 03:08 PM
Special drops are any rank

cwTopCat
Jun 7, 2009, 03:10 PM
I'm not excited about it. IMO I think it looks sorta ugly lol.

Aeris
Jun 7, 2009, 03:21 PM
I'm not excited about it. IMO I think it looks sorta ugly lol.

lol, it still looks ok but i might want one and see how it looks if i can get a igg crown.

euromyne
Jun 7, 2009, 03:52 PM
We all want it because it's a jacket. For females. Ever other article of female clothing is either a silly looking shirt/pants, a skirt, or a fetish outfit. (Miko, maid, swimwear, etc) It's the only "normal" outfit we get.

Haha yeah, this. My character gets to look awesome AND fully clothed?! Sign me up!

Seority
Jun 7, 2009, 05:09 PM
You're chars will look said "awesome" but that won't change the fact that they will still suck in psu lulz.

Phaesphora
Jun 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
Am I seriously the only one (with a female character) that is not a single bit excited about it?

Eh, I think it's nice looking, but I can make serviceable 'professional-look' outfits without having to hunt rares; maybe when I reach the point that I can one-shot all enemies in the story missions, I'll earn the posters and just buy the GUARDIANS Tag/Igg Crown.