PDA

View Full Version : kireek vs magashi

Chunky McMunky
Jun 7, 2009, 04:42 PM
the ultimate showdown of casts!, who will win in a fight to the death?
the badass of pso or the badass of psu

kireek

magashi

u choose

Zorafim
Jun 7, 2009, 04:45 PM
I wanna say that PSO does everything better anyway, but I've gotta say Magashi was really neat until EP2.

THIS IS WHERE, YOUR CORPSE WILL ROT!!!

burninglink5
Jun 7, 2009, 04:48 PM
Oh God. BLACKHOUND BLACKHOUND BLACKHOUND BLACKHOUND

Touka
Jun 7, 2009, 04:54 PM
Character wise i'd say Kireek but in a fight the edge goes to Magashi so Magashi gets my vote.

Tetsaru
Jun 7, 2009, 04:55 PM
I dunno, Kireek always seemed like a prick to me. Magashis were mass-produced and looked a lot cooler, plus they always put up a decent fight compared to most other enemies in the game.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 7, 2009, 04:58 PM
Is the battle mode in Ultimate? Then Magashi, since Kireek's megid special won't work.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 7, 2009, 05:06 PM
Magashi, hands down. Even if he tried to do someting uncool, it would end up looking cool because he's freaking Magashi.

Dhylec
Jun 7, 2009, 05:38 PM
Kireek was kool in PSO, but in PSU, Magashi is the cool of Casts. Big K has Souleater & went crazy. Magashi is always a maniac. You can kill him all ya want & he always comes back, with clones of himself for cool attacks. Who has a giant armor as SUV? Two of the missions where he is boss, it's pain. Magas is still one of the toughest bosses. Bladed Legacy somewhere up there too. Don't forget Seed-Magashi. ;]

Phaesphora
Jun 7, 2009, 06:21 PM
Well, in a fight to the death, Magashi wins. Now matter how many bots Kireek manages to cut down (he's the better fighter, IMO), eventually 'Magashi' will persevere. Not very fair, really, but then again he's a villain.

God_Shiden
Jun 7, 2009, 06:27 PM
Gonna have to vote for the black hound....Insanity+badass scythe=PWN.

(biased PSO VET)
http://page.freett.com/blackjack/pso/characters/kireek_2.jpg

sovalou
Jun 7, 2009, 06:40 PM
um obviously megashi will win becuase he can make freaking clones. How many clones are there of kireek?, none <_>

NDW
Jun 7, 2009, 07:24 PM
Kireek for sure! He is such a bad ass, who doesn't love his epic quote in PSU:

"... ... ...
Ah... Ga....
Ubwaa!"

Deragonite
Jun 7, 2009, 07:38 PM
For those who played STD, the clones of Magashi are much weaker (as he explained, they were copy casts). TBH, only the original Magashi which was in the story mission is strong enough to stand against Kireek, all the others are garbage that even Lumia could defeat.

Also to note, in PSU, Magashi's level modifier is +10 of your character's. I believe Kireek was also +10 during MaG+.

imo, they are too evenly matched.

Regardless, this topic is entertaining and creative :D I voted for Kireek though! unnnggyaaahhhh!!!! or whatever he said...

Libram
Jun 7, 2009, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna say Magashi by comparing their NPC versions you fight alongside in PSU. Magashi uses sabers and twin sabers and pulls out some really quick attacks. Kireek uses axes, and his attacks are generally slower. Magashi would land the first hit, and after that it's Cross Hurricane to Kireek's head.

Dragwind
Jun 7, 2009, 08:50 PM
Kireek was cool, mysterious, and psycho. Magashi however has more power under his belt and I'd say he's smarter. Going to have to go with Magashi on this one.

Zeek123
Jun 7, 2009, 11:45 PM
As much as I loved Kireek, I'll have to say Magashi. He can use techs. >_<

biggabertha
Jun 8, 2009, 12:22 AM
I lOvE KireEk..!

hE's aWEsomE..!

NgGgGGhhH.... mY bRAiN....

landman
Jun 8, 2009, 02:04 AM
Who will win? Magashi, he has the SEED.

Who I prefer? Kireek, he's psycho and provably the only PSO character worth to remember.

Magashi walks like a girl. And he turns a good guy.

AzureBlaze
Jun 8, 2009, 03:05 AM
I'd have to go with Magashi here.
Not b/c the clones but b/c his attacks esp. during Magashi plan.

Kireek Ability
Steal your HP (and possibly your soul, if you have one)
Sacrifice his HP with the scythe to do bigger damage
Go crazy

Magashi Ability
Spin blades to cast damfoie
Stab ground to make explosions
Shoot triple foie
dodge/roll
Dash/charge stab attack
2-sword dbl hand combo attack
Anger yelley face to blot out your screen

Magashi wins for sheer variety and that he can tech PLUS physical. Kireek was an assassin, Magashi was modeled after a leader who could also fight. Magashi also has the advantage of not wigging out or being posessed.

Attitude:
Kireek is all about boasting about himself and calling you a n00b.
Magashi is all about sort of threatening you and having a small identity crisis.
I'm not sure.

Still, Magashi could take out Kireek with his hax attacks.

This is a very great quote:
"Even if he tried to do someting uncool, it would end up looking cool because he's freaking Magashi"

landman
Jun 8, 2009, 05:13 AM
In PSU, we have only seen Kireek as an ally, and like any other NPC partner he sucks, just like Magashi does.

As an enemy, Magashi is very aggressive, but the strongest enemy we have fought was Nav, if he didn't crash in story mode we wouldn't have survived (story-wise)

Also to note, in PSU, Magashi's level modifier is +10 of your character's. I believe Kireek was also +10 during MaG+.

In MAG it was +60

[spoiler-box]

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4043/bscap0078.png

[/spoiler-box]

http://yfrog.com/3qbscap0078p

Ruru
Jun 8, 2009, 07:42 AM
i'm going to have to say magashi. especially after the magashi plan story. also magashi never went "good guy" according to one of the posters above me. he only allies with you because it was the only choice that would let him live and not die a petty death to the seed.

as for kireek. i was never a big fan of his to begin with. even in PSO he was just kind of there... not really a big deal as a character.

i would say in a fight, the original magashi would win, and even if he came close to losing he could use his seed form or just go magas on him. kireek would probably end up flipping out mid fight, scream UBWAAA and run away anyway.

so my vote goes to magashi... plus he has a wing-cape.

XFroG2
Jun 8, 2009, 07:51 AM
You can't argue with a wing-cape! Just stay away from jet engines ;)

Magashi wins

Arika
Jun 8, 2009, 09:32 AM
For those who played STD, the clones of Magashi are much weaker (as he explained, they were copy casts). TBH, only the original Magashi which was in the story mission is strong enough to stand against Kireek, all the others are garbage that even Lumia could defeat.

imo, they are too evenly matched.

Regardless, this topic is entertaining and creative :D I voted for Kireek though! unnnggyaaahhhh!!!! or whatever he said...

I think Kireek has around 40-60 level + from our character.

However, Kireek AI suck, he can't do anything in MAG. (I dunno if they use PSO AI, but he only like to do normal attack, I can't even remember what PA he use)
Whereas Magashi is really a useful popular NPC with SUV now. magashi still win.

Darius_Drake
Jun 8, 2009, 11:12 AM
I love Kireek. Enjoyed doing missions with him in both PSO and PSU, but in a flat out fight I would have to give it to Magashi.

Overlord Zenon
Jun 8, 2009, 12:17 PM
I see a flaw in this, since magashi as he stated "Exists infintly" since he has his own clone army i'd lean towards that and not to mention some have transformed into seed forms like dulk fakis, and seed magashi which during one mission is indestructable...

hyperacute
Jun 8, 2009, 12:59 PM
Kireek was pretty cool and had nice armour. Magashi reincarnates so often it's tiresome and keeps dropping bits of himself on the floor.