PDA

View Full Version : What mission is good for xp other then white beast?

ab2502
Jun 7, 2009, 06:49 PM
i have bin spaming white beast for the past weak and im super tired of it. What is another good mission for xp other then it.

please let me know:D

sovalou
Jun 7, 2009, 06:51 PM
all of them seriously. if you have the AOTI expansion pack everything is just as good. But if you are looking for the easy way then WB is probably number 1

WhiteKnight01
Jun 7, 2009, 06:57 PM
if ur high enough lvl just go rare hunting your lvl will get there, its not that important once you hit the cap you just feel like whats the point and move onto another char

Angry_Ryudo
Jun 7, 2009, 07:54 PM
The other "spamming hot spot" may be Seed express, but some say that the boss there is annoying and the mission is multi-element (WB is light only, while SE has light, dark and earth), it's just up to you.

The thing is faster and runs more smoothly if you are doing missions in full parties, with the mission itself and the "chatting while fighting" it turns out to be very enjoyable.

pinkace
Jun 7, 2009, 09:45 PM
Guys play cards and dice while doing WB... like, they don't even have to pay attention to the quest anymore, since they have done it so much.

That's sad.

bay sick
Jun 10, 2009, 12:37 AM
WB is over rated. :p i need new missions too.

cheapgunner
Jun 10, 2009, 12:59 AM
WB is over rated. :p i need new missions too.

Try awoken serpent or scarred planet S2's.

Ethateral
Jun 10, 2009, 01:01 AM
SEED Express is better, than WB actually. I made a post a while back with the numbers... I'll find it. Lol.

EDIT: Found my post with the numbers.

White Beast without Jaggos = 25616 exp
SEED Express without Delnadians = 28275 exp

There's.. 1 MP difference between the two. You're best bet though, is to just run White Beast. 85% of the population is there. ._____.

xT3rroR3LiT3x
Jun 10, 2009, 03:09 AM
umm honestly i hate that everyones always on wb lol i don't know how they can just spam same runs constantly it gets tiring ya know lol well thats why i leveled to 150 without events really they get boring fast for me >.< i did other missions a whole lot of them lol i'll tell you how to find whats best for xp and mission points ok on the "main page" of this site to the left on the "psu slot". go to "drop chart" ok and than from there scroll down a lil bit and to "mission links". the first one there should say "all missions" go to that link and you will get access to all the missions and their msp, and i think their xp i forgot sorry if you click on a mission it would show you more info on it ok well there ya go ^^ btw for a suggestion on mission points. if you have some high level friends that can help you out from time to time i suggest the mission "Military Subway" if your doing it S rank and have 2 ppl in your party who are 150 it would be a real easy run i can promiss you that much ^^ i can get through it by myself :} umm what else oh and for exp. yea i don't know if i can help you to find whats best for that. i believe the higher the rank mission the more exp. you get and you can find out the ranks for them all with the "all missions" thing ok i also suggest the awoken serpent s2 as well ^^if your going to do those missions always take friends it makes it alot more fun and really most ppl don't know this but the events are so ppl can play with each other more *smiles* umm have fun and enjoy :} i hope this info help the rest who wonders about this :)

autumn
Jun 10, 2009, 10:32 AM
tl;dr

_Vyser_
Jun 10, 2009, 03:10 PM
Like others have said, do some rare hunting. I haven't gone on any exp runs in months because I, sadly, either cap or get close to capping a character when I'm hunting for rares. It can help keep things fresh if you move around instead of spamming one mission. Of course, it doesn't help when there's only one mission that drops what you want... -_-;

XX F3AR13SS XX
Jun 10, 2009, 06:49 PM
yea just do the mission SEED train or true darkness they drop really good items and some exp... for example every1 knows true darkness drops the repca board... and as for SEED train it drops yeil line and the armus line board and other gunner weps... these missions have almost all dark monsters... [true darkness all dark] SEED train 90% dark and the others are ground... i dont like white beast i just run those missions sooo... my whole pallete is light 9/9 26% light repca 10/10 42% light c rucar 10/10 42% light mugunberga 10/10 38% light ank buti and other things <.< >.> as for the bosses true darkness is dulk fakis and SEED train is motherbrain... well there u go screw white beast... lets earn some money!!!

TwistedDragon
Jun 10, 2009, 08:43 PM
WB was only good twice when I got my achievement and when S2 came out. I like to run everything else, heck a C rank unsafe passage sounds more fun than WB S2.

xT3rroR3LiT3x
Jun 11, 2009, 01:52 PM
lmao unsafe passage huh lol yea that is true ppl took the fun out of wb big time lol ^^ yoo if anyone wants to do funs for fun no drops and exp/msp let me know :} my gamertag is xT3rroR3LiT3x hope to get a reply soon *smiles*

TwistedDragon
Jun 11, 2009, 02:03 PM
Ok I will send you a friend request my gamertags Crusader Revan. I wont have my 360 until Monday or Tuesday because of the RROD.

SammaeltheDark
Jun 11, 2009, 02:42 PM
Innocent Girl

Mikura
Jun 11, 2009, 04:49 PM
Really doesn't matter. EXP tends to flow naturally in this game, so I wouldn't go out of your way spamming one particular mission just for that. I agree with some of the others here. Go rare hunt. That way you'll gain exp, and have a shot at getting something you really want. It always helps to try doing 2 or 3 things at once. That way if you strike out in one area, you haven't totally wasted your day.

Having said that, I do WB. But only because I want a Hizeri/Mind. By no means do I enjoy spamming that place. That, and the dragon at the end is good for PA lvling.

DreXxiN
Jun 11, 2009, 06:44 PM
SEED Express is better than WB in just about every way.

Volcompat321
Jun 11, 2009, 06:49 PM
SEED Express is better than WB in just about every way.

Cept there's only 2 rares in SEED worth selling. There are 3 at WB. But by the time you hit WB s2/SEEDs2 range (and can do it with speed) you shouldn't be worried about getting experience anyway.

DreXxiN
Jun 11, 2009, 06:58 PM
Shush Enzy, not true :P.

Rattlesnac, Infernoc, Armas board, Yiel Line, Blackheart board <- to list some ;D

Granted I have no idea why 1, 2, and 4 sell for so much, but hey, more money for me!

Volcompat321
Jun 11, 2009, 07:05 PM
Rattlesnac sells for a lot now?! (been on psu only like a week lol) Infernoc's are nice, but don't sell, when they do they do sell for enough to make a profit. Armas was one of the 2 I was talking about, forgot about Yiel line, and doesn't germinus gun [b] sell there? Blackheart [b] also doesn't sell for much. So out of those, the armas and Yiel, possibly the germinus [b] if that drops there(I wasn't sure).
At white beast you got, Serafi [b], easily 20 mil, Hizeri mind, 50+ mil, and the Nasuyoteri [b] easy 30 mil (sold within 2 hours of me putting it up)
Only thing is you have to get the RARE drops on each mission. I say I have better chances of making money at WB.
Plus, no megid there.

DreXxiN
Jun 11, 2009, 07:07 PM
I suppose, but I still think S rank MP payout and XP for SEED is better :P. I just happen to find enough Yiel Lines to net me more money I guess.

And yes Germinus boards drop there, I got 2. Don't forget Par Ork, people pay a lot for it.

Volcompat321
Jun 11, 2009, 07:10 PM
Yea those too. I guess if you have a Vijeri resist, and a dark armas, your set. I don't have either of those, and I've never found an armas, ork, or germinus [b]. I've found all of WB's rares, and continue to make billions off it. My char's are capped with capped classes, so I just need the cash and rares.;-)

xT3rroR3LiT3x
Jun 11, 2009, 11:11 PM
sure you guys are right about doing rare runs over the normal ones but your acting as if everyone gets really lucky with rare runs lol thats a no no :} so yea the only way to get alot of the rare runs is to buy them off of other players and honestly i don't think you should be giving ppl ideas on this because really doing those rare runs are also killing the fun. it's like them dam events witch piss me of the most because the xp and drop rates on them are too high like geeeez all these newbies get to level 150 like cake now a days. really don't buy rare runs. just do them the right way and earn them ^^ i promiss you alot more fun without all these easy ways to level up lol have fun ppls thats what it's all about :} Terror out :)

AC_Messiah
Jun 19, 2009, 11:29 AM
Rattlesnac, Infernoc, Armas board, Yiel Line, Blackheart board <- to list some ;D

Granted I have no idea why 1, 2, and 4 sell for so much, but hey, more money for me!

Yeah, Infernocs don't drop in Seed Express. The Neddle Cannoc does, and that is worth nothing.

stinkyfish97
Jun 19, 2009, 03:01 PM
I really wish people would head back over to Moatoob some. I know that the drops arent as good there. I mean muktengek boards are pretty darn rare on Awoken Serpent but the mission is fun. And what happend to Bruce S. I mean Bruce gives good money, exp, and even has a good reward sometimes, I mean Iggac and Mugunburgac boards are both pretty decent rewards.

The best mission for experience right now is Innocent girl A.

VertigoZero
Jun 19, 2009, 03:20 PM
The best mission if your looking for MP cuz of time/payout has to be Egg. Never really nothiced how much XP it has cuz I was capped when it first came out. :/

StuffBadK
Jun 20, 2009, 08:34 AM
Go for SEED express or scarred planet. With at least one other friend, you'll fly through those missions with as much ease as WB ^^ .

padiwac
Jun 20, 2009, 05:44 PM
Innocent girl. 70k+ experience, pakuda, hanab, repca (50mil). Short, easy and only costs a few trimates, if that.

RemiusTA
Jun 20, 2009, 08:10 PM
umm honestly i hate that everyones always on wb lol i don't know how they can just spam same runs constantly it gets tiring ya know lol well thats why i leveled to 150 without events really they get boring fast for me >.< i did other missions a whole lot of them lol i'll tell you how to find whats best for xp and mission points ok on the "main page" of this site to the left on the "psu slot". go to "drop chart" ok and than from there scroll down a lil bit and to "mission links". the first one there should say "all missions" go to that link and you will get access to all the missions and their msp, and i think their xp i forgot sorry if you click on a mission it would show you more info on it ok well there ya go ^^ btw for a suggestion on mission points. if you have some high level friends that can help you out from time to time i suggest the mission "Military Subway" if your doing it S rank and have 2 ppl in your party who are 150 it would be a real easy run i can promiss you that much ^^ i can get through it by myself :} umm what else oh and for exp. yea i don't know if i can help you to find whats best for that. i believe the higher the rank mission the more exp. you get and you can find out the ranks for them all with the "all missions" thing ok i also suggest the awoken serpent s2 as well ^^if your going to do those missions always take friends it makes it alot more fun and really most ppl don't know this but the events are so ppl can play with each other more *smiles* umm have fun and enjoy :} i hope this info help the rest who wonders about this :)

--> . <--

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 20, 2009, 08:47 PM
I prefer Seed Express over White Beast for these reasons:
1. I like the music a lil better ><
2. Seems more of a challenge solo'n (Gunmaster)
3. Its fun to avoid megid :P
4. I can actually die in SE (which to me makes it a lil more funnier)
5. Motherbrain is a tad bit more difficult then alteraz.

Deragonite
Jun 20, 2009, 09:24 PM
Innocent Girl A gives 80,000 exp in 6 minutes.

Can't beat that unless you're running rare missions.

red1228
Jun 21, 2009, 02:49 AM
As a few other posters have previously said, Innocent Girl (the new mission) is currently the best for just raw EXP. Rank C has a +300% exp rate. Rank B has a +250% exp rate. And Rank A has a +200% exp rate.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 21, 2009, 02:52 AM
Innocent Girl A gives 80,000 exp in 6 minutes.

Can't beat that unless you're running rare missions.

Wow really? that is good
ill have to try that when i get on (hopefully this week)

Valkier
Jun 21, 2009, 06:31 AM
Id say if ya looking for mish with good rares and decent xp, try lightning beasts or plains overlord, with lb you fight loada big enemies tht give big xp and chance of kan yu board in end box plus it's lightnin monsters so ground weps work well. for plains overlord the monsters r fairly easy but still give good xp plus boss box on s2 has chance of dropping de ragan slayer. ice weps work well on there. Hope this has helped and keep on getting those super rares, money is to be made in em :D. Oh and dont worry bout gettin to 160 fast since when ya do all monsters will say exp full and it's nothing but rares and pa lvlin at tht point.

DPShiro
Jun 21, 2009, 06:45 AM
Id say if ya looking for mish with good rares and decent xp, try lightning beasts or plains overlord, with lb you fight loada big enemies tht give big xp and chance of kan yu board in end box plus it's lightnin monsters so ground weps work well. for plains overlord the monsters r fairly easy but still give good xp plus boss box on s2 has chance of dropping de ragan slayer. ice weps work well on there. Hope this has helped and keep on getting those super rares, money is to be made in em :D. Oh and dont worry bout gettin to 160 fast since when ya do all monsters will say exp full and it's nothing but rares and pa lvlin at tht point.

Plains overlord dont give a lot of xp, mp and the de ragan does NOT drop the de ragan slayer.
It only drops of a 150+ de ragan.
In lightning beasts (or scarred planet) you can find lkk which sells for ALOT more if you are running for money.

Also, try using the enter button when you type please.