PDA

View Full Version : lol Dark Fakis 2?

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 7, 2009, 08:25 PM
I haven't been on PSU in a while now. But I know there's still some "Secret Achievements" that no one knows anything about other than it being a secret.

Anywho, my friend hacked this gamertag today to unlock all the achievements in that gamertags history including PSU. So while I was looking through the PSU achievements I noticed one of them was called 'Dulk Fakis 2 Slayer' and the description reads; "Defeat the LAST boss."

lol so that's it. Dulk Fakis 2? I'm expecting this boss to be something like a re-skin of just some other boss. -_-
If you wanna see for yourself, send an Xbox Live friend request to this gamertag
Vajesticles
lol
If your friends request is accepted, then you can see for yourself.

Oh yeah, I spelled Dulk Fakis wrong. Mybad.

Angry_Ryudo
Jun 7, 2009, 08:33 PM
Must mean the 2nd form.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 7, 2009, 08:36 PM
Must mean the 2nd form.

Ah, your probably right. x_x For someone that's played PSU for such a long time I know so little. x_x

BTW, sweet sig. Probably the coolest looking one I've seen here. Did you use photoshop?

Ethateral
Jun 7, 2009, 08:43 PM
Dulk Fakis 2 Slayer, is an offline v.1 achievement for PSU on the 360. It's not one of the secret ones.

Dark Falz 2 Slayer, I believe is the last secret achievement (Online one), is it not? Someone found it out and has it on their GT, don't they? I believe that was the case. Correct me if I'm wrong.

NDW
Jun 7, 2009, 09:06 PM
Dulk Fakis 2 Slayer, is an offline v.1 achievement for PSU on the 360. It's not one of the secret ones.

Dark Falz 2 Slayer, I believe is the last secret achievement (Online one), is it not? Someone found it out and has it on their GT, don't they? I believe that was the case. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe it is too.

pinkace
Jun 7, 2009, 09:43 PM
uhmmm 2 posters above me....? well that's exactly what the OP is saying...

Ethateral
Jun 7, 2009, 09:45 PM
He's saying that "Dulk Fakis 2 Slayer" is a secret acheivement. When it is not. I was correcting him. Dark Falz 2 is the one (I more than likely believe it was confirmed).

pinkace
Jun 7, 2009, 10:16 PM
but its not called 'Falz', he said 'Fakis'. has to be a new boss, not a second form...

now you confused me -_-;

Ethateral
Jun 7, 2009, 10:49 PM
He was saying that Dulk Fakis 2 is a secret achievement, when it's not, It's just an offline mode v.1 achievement. I was correcting him by telling him that I believe it was stated and found that the last secret one, online, is Dark Falz 2 Slayer. Although it hasn't been released yet, I think someone had it on their GT because they did something to it to see it. It was stated somewhere.

pinkace
Jun 7, 2009, 10:53 PM
so it is in fact called Dark Falz slayer? i thought fakis was as falz'y as it could get...

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 7, 2009, 10:54 PM
He was saying that Dulk Fakis 2 is a secret achievement, when it's not, It's just an offline mode v.1 achievement. I was correcting him by telling him that I believe it was stated and found that the last secret one, online, is Dark Falz 2 Slayer. Although it hasn't been released yet, I think someone had it on their GT because they did something to it to see it. It was stated somewhere.

Yes. That is the one I'm talking about. I think? Alls I know is that this Gamertag was hacked to have all the achievements unlocked (even teh secret ones) But because it's hacked some of the pictures and I think descriptions are mixed with other achievements sometimes when you look at them. Oh and for some reason the all the games are missing one achievements. But this one is only missing the achievement you get when you defeat De Rol Le which we all know everyone probably already has.
Since I don't really know what I'm talking about, if you wanna see for yourselves, try sending a friend request to "Vajesticles" so you can see it for yourself.

Ethateral
Jun 7, 2009, 10:58 PM
so it is in fact called Dark Falz slayer? i thought fakis was as falz'y as it could get...
Lol. ;P I believe that is what it is. Someone hacked or something their GT to have it show up or something. I'm not to keen on it, but I read it or saw it a while back. I could be possibly wrong, about that.

The Dulk Fakis 2 Slayer is an offline acheivement. ;P

gamewarp
Jun 7, 2009, 11:28 PM
Dark Falz 2 Slayer:
Defeat boss in dark area. (Exclusive to AOTI) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/phantasy-star-universe/achievements/)

NDW
Jun 7, 2009, 11:30 PM
Dark Falz 2 Slayer:
Defeat boss in dark area. (Exclusive to AOTI) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/phantasy-star-universe/achievements/)

Well, there we go. Case closed.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 7, 2009, 11:49 PM
Well, there we go. Case closed.

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! UGH!

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:
jk

Gravagar
Jun 7, 2009, 11:53 PM
Your sig indicates that you are Vajesticles. You have accused Vajesticles of hacking. So, you admit to hacking?

Also you have privacy enabled, but you want people to see your achievements by friend-ing you. Your logic confuses me. Care to explain?

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 8, 2009, 12:00 AM
Your sig indicates that you are Vajesticles. You have accused Vajesticles of hacking. So, you admit to hacking?

Also you have privacy enabled, but you want people to see your achievements by friend-ing you. Your logic confuses me. Care to explain?

My friend hacked the account and gave me the recovery info (lol believe me, I watched him do all the Hexidecimal hacking involved and there's no way I can actually do it all myself -_-). The settings were already on private when I received it. In order to see the game history and achievements and stuff like that I think you have to be on the friends list. So I'm saying if anyone wants to see for themselves you can send a friend request and I'll probably just accept it.

9 post. Is that a duplicate account?
Don't wanna ask that question on your main?

Gravagar
Jun 8, 2009, 12:12 AM
Fair enough. I thought that was against the TOS, but I didn't see a specific rule saying "don'thax achievements kthx". My bad for jumping to conclusions, although I may have skipped over that part.

Oh, if you're gonna bring post count into it, 15's no better. I only recently started posting here after I got into the game again after StD. I didn't have an account before.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 8, 2009, 12:22 AM
Fair enough. I thought that was against the TOS, but I didn't see a specific rule saying "don'thax achievements kthx". My bad for jumping to conclusions, although I may have skipped over that part.

Oh, if you're gonna bring post count into it, 15's no better. I only recently started posting here after I got into the game again after StD. I didn't have an account before.

Oh ok. lol
Seemed kinda hostile there for a second. XD
And true, I do have more post than you. So yeah... ^^;

Gravagar
Jun 8, 2009, 12:33 AM
At any rate... Has anyone legitimately unlocked this yet, or is Falz going to make his final form's first appearance in MAG+? I've done the mission where you fight him outside of MAG' but I only fought his first form. Forget if it was on the highest difficulty or not though...

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 8, 2009, 12:42 AM
I think, for everyone else, it still says that it's a secret achievement. So I don't think it's unlocked for anyone else...who hasn't hacked.

NDW
Jun 8, 2009, 12:53 AM
At any rate... Has anyone legitimately unlocked this yet, or is Falz going to make his final form's first appearance in MAG+? I've done the mission where you fight him outside of MAG' but I only fought his first form. Forget if it was on the highest difficulty or not though...

He'll either appear in MAG+, or definitely in online story mode.

S-T-H
Jun 8, 2009, 01:02 AM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gamerprofile/gamerscorecheating.htm

landman
Jun 8, 2009, 02:13 AM
The achievement is not available yet, so any gamertag with that achievement (there are lots, you are not special) should have their score reseted to zero.

XFroG2
Jun 8, 2009, 07:58 AM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/gamerprofile/gamerscorecheating.htm

Has anybody ever seen a 'cheater' GT ?

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 8, 2009, 10:51 AM
Lol they mark the gamertag as a "CHEATER" for everyone to see. That's funny. XD

Overlord Zenon
Jun 8, 2009, 12:20 PM
the last achievment i read was Dark Falz 2, alot fo sites will tell you all the achievments even for ones not out yet...

The Overlord
Jun 8, 2009, 12:29 PM
It obviously means Dark Falz's second form.

PSO: Dark Falz had 3 forms.

PSU: Dark Falz is a rip of De Ro Le and has one form.

So there and there.

Triple_S
Jun 8, 2009, 02:04 PM
If you look at the picture on the achievement site close enough, you can see that the second form of Dark Falz will be a Dulk Fakis reskin.

NDW
Jun 8, 2009, 02:43 PM
If you look at the picture on the achievement site close enough, you can see that the second form of Dark Falz will be a Dulk Fakis reskin.

Triple_S is right, here is a YouTube video that shows part of a Dark Falz 2 fight:

[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DJwREL8WH4[/spoiler-box]