PDA

View Full Version : ranking up partner machines combat

ab2502
Jun 8, 2009, 12:44 PM
i have started to do missions with my bot and i was wondering if the was a mission the was good for ranking it up?

(i might have spelled machines wrong but i dont know)

SabZero
Jun 8, 2009, 12:52 PM
Any S rank finish on any rank difficulty.

Lead Hose
Jun 8, 2009, 01:55 PM
i have started to do missions with my bot and i was wondering if the was a mission the was good for ranking it up?

(i might have spelled machines wrong but i dont know)

By far the best mission ( for me atleast ) is the mission called military subway I think. Regardless of what it's called go the GRM shop and the turn around and you will find a gate. Go through that and there's the mission. It takes about 3 min if you're a high level, or atleast a gunner.
Btw, gunner is the easiest way and the quickest way.

ChibiBecca
Jun 8, 2009, 03:43 PM
i just spammed unsafe passage on c to give mine a boost, but taking her along with me on most missions levels it gradually.

Alecc
Jun 8, 2009, 04:04 PM
that 1st mission on parum east on difficult C. it's very fast, no boss. great choice :)

ab2502
Jun 8, 2009, 06:33 PM
bump>.<

Halcyote
Jun 8, 2009, 07:24 PM
By far the best mission ( for me atleast ) is the mission called military subway I think. Regardless of what it's called go the GRM shop and the turn around and you will find a gate. Go through that and there's the mission. It takes about 3 min if you're a high level, or atleast a gunner.
Btw, gunner is the easiest way and the quickest way.
That would be AMF HQ Recovery, not Military Subway.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 07:31 PM
I wouldn't try to rank her up by doing a mission you wouldn't normally do. Just bring her wherever you go, every mission. If you have plans for a party, make sure it's for you +1 then your friends. If you happen to have 5 friends and want to run a mission, don't take her.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 8, 2009, 08:30 PM
I wonder, if my GH444's battle levels is 30+ will she be smart enough to walk back a few notches and then fire her grenade launcher when fighting an enemy. Because she's drivin me bat-sh*t mad when she tries to fire it point blank at an enemy.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 09:09 PM
I wonder, if my GH444's battle levels is 30+ will she be smart enough to walk back a few notches and then fire her grenade launcher when fighting an enemy. Because she's drivin me bat-sh*t mad when she tries to fire it point blank at an enemy.

hahaha I just hate how they TALK ALL THE TIME!!! It's not annoying when teammates/friends do it, but when you got a pm saying retarded things it's bad.