PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite holiday on PSU ?

Pwnage21
Jun 8, 2009, 03:04 PM
Pick From

New Years

Christmas

Easter

Thanksgiving

Halloween

Valentines

:ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground: :ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground: :ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground:

Mine is Halloween I love it lol.

:ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground: :ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground: :ground::ground::ground::ground::ground::ground:

landman
Jun 8, 2009, 03:10 PM
Why only those choices? I love the Ancestors one from Moatoob

Also, thanksgiving?? I don't remember that event in PSU :\

unicorn
Jun 8, 2009, 03:15 PM
None of those. I looove the Neudaiz Fireworks thing. Its always soo pretty, and hunting Bicos is pretty fun too.

ashley50
Jun 8, 2009, 03:18 PM
Thanksgiving?...since when did PSU got that Lobby? HUH? Isn't it a US only Holiday? The whole world doesn't celebrate it.

also, Christmas/Winter

autumn
Jun 8, 2009, 03:20 PM
Halloween

GeekRuler
Jun 8, 2009, 03:30 PM
Christmas, it was the first holiday event we had on the US/EU servers and it has the only lobby music that sounds like it belongs to PSO (which is a good thing :D )

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 8, 2009, 03:51 PM
Easter because I like eggs.

sovalou
Jun 8, 2009, 04:21 PM
None of those. I looove the Neudaiz Fireworks thing. Its always soo pretty, and hunting Bicos is pretty fun too.

omg wasn't that the same lobbie that caused multi people to lag out or have massive slowdown in game back when we had the nuedaiz GBR. If so, i hope to never see that lobby again, it took me almost 2 minutes just to make it to the lobby select ladie -_-.

Darklighter
Jun 8, 2009, 05:34 PM
Halloween. It is my favorite "holiday" regardless.

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2009, 06:27 PM
None of those. I looove the Neudaiz Fireworks thing.

This. Love the Holy Light Festival.

But, if I have to pick one of the real holidays, probably Christmas or Valentine's.

Kinako78
Jun 8, 2009, 06:28 PM
Christmas, it was the first holiday event we had on the US/EU servers and it has the only lobby music that sounds like it belongs to PSO (which is a good thing :D )

I thought it sounded more like NiGHTs music.

Majarra
Jun 8, 2009, 06:56 PM
I like the Sonic Birthday lobby. Spring lobbies gotta be second. Finally Valentines/White Day, whatever there the same.

Halcyote
Jun 8, 2009, 07:22 PM
Valentine's/White Day, Fireworks/Holy Light Festival, Native Creature Festival.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 07:29 PM
I like em all cept the one Sov was talking about. I have a great PC and that lagged the shit outta me. I had to look down to walk normal pace, and when I got to the teleport chick it took an extra 15 seconds or so to get where I was going. 15 seconds or so may not seem like much, but it really is, try moving that slow and see if you like it.

Randomness
Jun 8, 2009, 07:58 PM
Uh... Valentines. Because I found a Madam Brella the first time it was available.

Dhylec
Jun 8, 2009, 08:38 PM
There is now a poll for fun. Vote away.

Alnet
Jun 8, 2009, 08:40 PM
I love the lobby of the Holy Light Festival on Neudaiz, but I love the Halloween lobby's BGM just as much. I'm caught between two.

Ryno
Jun 8, 2009, 08:51 PM
Wedding? I love the music

and Christmas
especially at Moatoob becuase it snowing and it's at night

Dragwind
Jun 8, 2009, 09:33 PM
It's a tie between Halloween, Valentines, Christmas, and St. Patrick's Day (even though the GMs only seemed to sponsor it the first year).

Chasing GMs around wearing green for Serafi feathers and such was hilarious. :wacko:

Rust
Jun 8, 2009, 09:51 PM
Error 65.
Best PSU Holiday ever.

pinkace
Jun 8, 2009, 09:55 PM
Sonic Team has a thing for Halloween, they make a big deal about it. I love those stages in sonic games too :)

Tetsaru
Jun 9, 2009, 12:59 AM
I always liked the Neudaiz fireworks lobby. After that, probably Valentine's/White Day, but I swear, those Jaggo Amures...

Noblewine
Jun 9, 2009, 01:07 AM
I like the halloween bgm and the lobby decorations.

ErtaiClou
Jun 10, 2009, 11:38 AM
Halloween lobby has some great work put into it, it's too bad there aren't AoI versions of the holiday theme rooms to celebrate them better.

Kylie
Jun 10, 2009, 08:18 PM
Halloween fo'sho.

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2009, 09:01 PM
Halloween lobby has some great work put into it, it's too bad there aren't AoI versions of the holiday theme rooms to celebrate them better.

I still have my Halloween decos from the 1up cup lol. (well 1up was around same time as the holiday)

TwistedDragon
Jun 10, 2009, 09:20 PM
Christmas, because I played during this period the most I'd have to say.

ErtaiClou
Jun 11, 2009, 01:14 AM
I still have my Halloween decos from the 1up cup lol. (well 1up was around same time as the holiday)

Yeah but you're stuck with the normal my room music and fixed item placement

Prince_Medion
Jun 11, 2009, 02:50 AM
Since when does psu have the thanks giving holiday? this holiday is pointless to be honest, to my opinion this holiday is for hypocrites.

Nevertheless, my favourite holiday in psu is: cherry blossom festival

VertigoZero
Jun 11, 2009, 02:56 AM
This. Love the Holy Light Festival.

I loved that one too just wish we get other chances at a GBR there.