PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Cancel SOJ Account?

Clint
Jun 8, 2009, 04:24 PM
Ok I have tried everything :<
I am in need of some help canceling my SOJ account. I posted in here before and got a response just go to cancel account section >_>
So if there is anyone here on these forums that can help me with this I would be very grateful.

When I log in I go down to the CC modification area, and it's there were I understand you can cancel your account. I thought I did a month ago and it said it would take effect on May 30th. Well on June 4th I was billed again T_T So I need details within the CC modification area to get this right or cancel my card D:

-Clint

re
Jun 8, 2009, 08:16 PM
well, that happened to me after I canceled.
I was billed but I couldn't log on.
I went back to the cancellation site and tried to cancel again but it said that I had already canceled.
I just reported my credit card lost

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 08:19 PM
well, that happened to me after I canceled.
I was billed but I couldn't log on.
I went back to the cancellation site and tried to cancel again but it said that I had already canceled.
I just reported my credit card lost

That's lame. Sucks you have to cancel a credit card, and wait for a new one just because of the payment shit :(

ashley50
Jun 8, 2009, 09:14 PM
this never happened to me...I never had any problems when resubbing and cancellation before ;o

Shinko
Jun 8, 2009, 10:13 PM
You know you could just your bank block SoJ them from charging things on your card instead of canceling the card.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 8, 2009, 11:18 PM
JP PSU subs run for 2 months at a time, so that's probably what happened to you Re. And I'm pretty sure they bill you at the END of the cycle.

Anyway to cancel: https://ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/cancel.htm

The link to that is tucked away (I won't say hidden) in the FAQs section of the site.

re
Jun 10, 2009, 02:22 AM
JP PSU subs run for 2 months at a time, so that's probably what happened to you Re. And I'm pretty sure they bill you at the END of the cycle.

Anyway to cancel: https://ipas.isao.net/signup_psu/psu/cancel.htm

The link to that is tucked away (I won't say hidden) in the FAQs section of the site.

I renewed my account back in may 2008 and canceled in dec 2008 got charged again in jan 2009